Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by Dovrebanen »

BrandOfHeroine wrote:
talirhee wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMG.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/twili ... -vikernes/

He is going to play a musical genius. Oh, I'm excited. :D
I hope he plays guitar in it. Surely he would... I'd love to see him try out some black metal. LOL.
I can't wait to see that!!! Thanks for posting.... I think Jackson can play any musical character.... ok any character, but black metal is going to be awesome to see him perform!
Is this for real??? Varg Vikernes is from my country...I think he's still in jail. He's been trying to get out, but he hasn't been to smart about his moves while on leave from the prison..Anyway...They're making a movie about him with Jackson in it? Jackson is coming to Norway? Not that Vikernes is someone I personally approve of...But a Twilight star in this little country..WOW.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

Dovrebanen wrote: Is this for real??? Varg Vikernes is from my country...I think he's still in jail. He's been trying to get out, but he hasn't been to smart about his moves while on leave from the prison..Anyway...They're making a movie about him with Jackson in it? Jackson is coming to Norway? Not that Vikernes is someone I personally approve of...But a Twilight star in this little country..WOW.
OMJ, if they film where you are you'll be the luckiest person ever!
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

ahah i just bought a jasper shirt at hot topic for like 50% off...pretty stoked...it runs small...so hopefully it fits my athletic frame...oh well jackson is on it haha :D

**btw i believe varg has been released...on parole or something...
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

mizzou wrote:ahah i just bought a jasper shirt at hot topic for like 50% off...pretty stoked...it runs small...so hopefully it fits my athletic frame...oh well jackson is on it haha :D

**btw i believe varg has been released...on parole or something...
50% off?!?!?! Lucky!!!
I bought it a while ago at original price, but man was it worth it! jasper looks amazing,even on a tshirt!
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

BrandOfHeroine wrote:
Dovrebanen wrote: Is this for real??? Varg Vikernes is from my country...I think he's still in jail. He's been trying to get out, but he hasn't been to smart about his moves while on leave from the prison..Anyway...They're making a movie about him with Jackson in it? Jackson is coming to Norway? Not that Vikernes is someone I personally approve of...But a Twilight star in this little country..WOW.
OMJ, if they film where you are you'll be the luckiest person ever!
I would drop everything if I could see Jackson here. They won't film it in my town though. But I think maybe it will be in a town called Bergen, because that's where the murder took place, and where Vigernes burned a famous church to the ground...It's quite far from where I live, but it would be exciting if I got a chance to see Jackson up close. But this will be something quite different for Jackson to play. Going from Jasper in Twilight, to this..I have a hard time picturing it.
mizzou wrote:**btw i believe varg has been released...on parole or something...
You're right. A couple of months ago, I think. Just read about it in a norwegian online newspaper. Haven't really been paying attention to him over the years, so I wasn't updated on that one.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Dovrebanen wrote:But this will be something quite different for Jackson to play. Going from Jasper in Twilight, to this..I have a hard time picturing it.
I really don't think Varg is that weird for Jackson. He does a lot of dark stuff: Dread, S. Darko, that crazy episode of Criminal Minds, etc... I have no doubt he could pull this off.
As far as where it will be filmed, who knows. :? It could be anywhere really, not necessarily the country everything took place. They always pick the most random locations to shoot movies. :roll:

Kristiner, I often find myself randomly mesmerized by my ava too! :lol: It's so money, I can't see myself ever getting rid of it. Unless he eventually has some other video that is equally awesome/funny/cute as hell.
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Edward_Addict wrote:
Dovrebanen wrote:But this will be something quite different for Jackson to play. Going from Jasper in Twilight, to this..I have a hard time picturing it.
I really don't think Varg is that weird for Jackson. He does a lot of dark stuff: Dread, S. Darko, that crazy episode of Criminal Minds, etc... I have no doubt he could pull this off.
As far as where it will be filmed, who knows. :? It could be anywhere really, not necessarily the country everything took place. They always pick the most random locations to shoot movies. :roll:
I think they're doing it in Norway. I just checked and it says so on the online newspapers and Rolling Stone magazine online. They're starting this September. WOW. I know I won't get to see him or anything, but it's cool anyway. Stars rarely cross our border :lol: We only get Stellan Skarsgaard from Mamma Mia in Norwegian movies from time to time, and Peter Stormare from Prison Break (?). So I'm excited.
I guess you're right about him playing Varg. Maybe it's weirder that he played Jasper in fact :)
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

LOL I don't think any of Jackson's roles can really be called "weird" because he's played so many diverse characters.
From the pothead in Senior Skip Day to the popular guy on Beautiful People to our perfect Jasper to the psycho in S. Darko to Sokka in Airbender and now Varg... he can do it all! Which we already knew. ;)

He's just amazingly talented, and I love him! :D
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Gosh..You're showing pictures on this thread too :D I couldn't see them 'cause my internet connection isn't like it should be at the moment. I'll take a look when I get home.

Anyway, I realized that I never actually said what I thought about Jackson in Twilight. I just went on about how great it would be to have him come and see me :lol: So to stay on topic...You guys have probably already been through this. I thought that he was great as Jasper. That comment after the wicked curveball..."I think we can handle that" :)
The only thing I regret is that he had so few lines. I mean, he was practically left out. They left out all of his talent. They left out the "You're worth it"-comment, and how he was trying to calm Bella. So I wanted more time for Jasper on the screen.
And not just head straight into him almost killing Bella in NM. There is so much more to him. But it will be great too see Jackson going crazy with bloodthirst.
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

last week i also watched senior skip day...it was on comedy central...jackson was genius..of course, but did anyone realize talan torriero of laguna beach fame was in it?? i was like talan?!?!
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D