Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

Mandy, thank you so much for the pics!!!

I was watching this the other day, and I adore Jackson's face.

OMJ IT'S JASPER
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Jen and Andy - glad you enjoyed the pics! :D I could look at those over and over... ;)

Andy, OMG I never get tired of watching that video! :lol: :lol: :lol: That girl is so funny when she's with Jackson and Rob.

It's really funny that you posted that, because I had a super vivid dream last night where I met Jackson and at first I was really freaking out (like that girl :lol: ) but then I calmed down and he was SO sweet. He let me run my fingers through his hair and take a bunch of pictures. He even let me take a few pictures where we were kissing! :o Yeah, I was pretty bummed to wake up from that dream.
Image Image
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

Edward_Addict wrote:Jen and Andy - glad you enjoyed the pics! :D I could look at those over and over... ;)

Andy, OMG I never get tired of watching that video! :lol: :lol: :lol: That girl is so funny when she's with Jackson and Rob.

It's really funny that you posted that, because I had a super vivid dream last night where I met Jackson and at first I was really freaking out (like that girl :lol: ) but then I calmed down and he was SO sweet. He let me run my fingers through his hair and take a bunch of pictures. He even let me take a few pictures where we were kissing! :o Yeah, I was pretty bummed to wake up from that dream.
WOW, nice dream!!! i've actually never had a dream about jackson... you know what, running my fingers through his hair is the one thing i need to do before i die. lol
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I've had a few Jackson dreams, but that one felt the most realistic. I even remember what his hair and lips felt like! :oops: And it seemed even more real because the stuff that happened wasn't all super weird and dream-like. It was such a bummer to wake up and realize it didn't happen! :cry:
But I totally agree with you about needing to touch his hair before I die. Hmm, I think a Jackson-hair-caressing-plan needs to be devised! LOL
Image Image
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Mandy--I am sooo jealous. I never have vivid dreams unless they're super scary or really freakin trippy. Half the time I don't even remember my dreams at all. That's all for now. Byes!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Mandy - That dream sounds awesome! And to think, he might actually be that way if you ever do get to go through with your 'run my fingers through his hair before I die' plan. *squee* How awesome would that be? Lol.

therealmrswhitlock - So sorry, I completely forgot your name. :oops: I'm usually the same way though. My dreams are very vivid and are usually the scary kind. Lately though they've been good dreams. Not sure what that's all about. Hmm.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

jen: *hugs back*

oh.. jackson or rather 100 monkeys update.. if you're a fan of the band then you may wanna join the 100 monkyes fanclub

and i've seen some traffic from lex visiting my lame fansite for jackson. thanks for dropping by. :D

and oh.. i almost forgot... i saw this pic from a source... :)

The Rathbone Family
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww... I wanna pinch his wittle cheeks again, Kimmy!
And who can we blame for giving him a bowl cut?
*looks for someone to point finger at accusatorially*
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

AWWWW!!! BTW, anyone else think he looks like his mom? Same nose, same eyes....I love that in a man. Every guy I've ever found attractive from around here has looked like his mom. Is that weird?

I wonder where they were when that pic was taken? Oh yeah--I just noticed--he was BLOND when he was little?!? Well, I've got some cousins who now have jet black hair and they where platinum when they were little. Four kids and only one of them stayed blond. The rest had black hair by age 9. Weird, huh?

Well, that's all for now. Laterz!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

yeah he looks likes his mom... and that pic was taken in connecticut.
i'm guessing he's 1 or 2 there... and i don't dig the hair cut but i kinda like the blond.

and you say cheeks nar?
he's like 24 now... and I'm thinking of different "set of cheeks"
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!