Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by Edward_Addict »

Hey girls, just thought I'd post the new 100 Monkeys pics.
Yay Jackson! :D He's so cute when he's all sweaty. Well he's really cute anytime. ;)

Wow, Kristiner, you posted! And you brought the hilarity of the morphing site! :lol:
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

i'm terribly bored and failed bigtime on finding my common sense.. so maybe i could drop by here. so hello jofies. i noticed the population is growing.

1.my instinct did not fail me. the first time i thought of jackson getting a mohawk is a superb masterpiece... and i bloody love it!
2.as per him playing Varg Vikernes. well.. as per some news say that he's already signed in for the project.. i don't think metal rock fans will appreciate it.. because they see jackson as a tweeny bopper guy who happened to be in the movie twilight. well i know it does not make sense.. but i don't think it will push thru.. i mean the whole project itself.
3. i found this cute article.. it's like 'before there was Twilight..' it's here
4.seeing a child that jackson and ashley may have. ugh. i can't like her (ashley.)
5. in case it was not posted. The Last AIrbender Movie teaser trailer will be shown along with the Premiere of Transformers 2 on June 24 (for US residents)

and finally...

6. Twilight's Jackson Rathbone 100 Monkeys launches new website, fans can win meet and greet with band (now that sounds bloody familiar.... and i think after reading that... i've finally found my lost common sense and lost it the very minute i finished reading..... *sigh*)

ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

First of all---heloooo Kimmy! (I got that one right didn't I?)

Second OMJ HARMY!!

OMJ again!! I can't believe it! I'm a fan on MySpace--I am soooo entering that contest!!! *We regret to inform you that Jennifer's brain is temporarily out of service. Please try again later...*
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

sachael wrote:i'm terribly bored and failed bigtime on finding my common sense.. so maybe i could drop by here. so hello jofies. i noticed the population is growing.

1.my instinct did not fail me. the first time i thought of jackson getting a mohawk is a superb masterpiece... and i bloody love it!
2.as per him playing Varg Vikernes. well.. as per some news say that he's already signed in for the project.. i don't think metal rock fans will appreciate it.. because they see jackson as a tweeny bopper guy who happened to be in the movie twilight. well i know it does not make sense.. but i don't think it will push thru.. i mean the whole project itself.
3. i found this cute article.. it's like 'before there was Twilight..' it's here
4.seeing a child that jackson and ashley may have. ugh. i can't like her (ashley.)
5. in case it was not posted. The Last AIrbender Movie teaser trailer will be shown along with the Premiere of Transformers 2 on June 24 (for US residents)

and finally...

6. Twilight's Jackson Rathbone 100 Monkeys launches new website, fans can win meet and greet with band (now that sounds bloody familiar.... and i think after reading that... i've finally found my lost common sense and lost it the very minute i finished reading..... *sigh*)

In relevance to that article, where they were before twilight or whatever........

Wow, they all look so sweet and young!!! bless. people. take a look. your heart will just melt for some of them.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I'm a fan of 100 Monkeys on MySpace, too. But unless they're giving away free roundtrip airfare and a one night stay at a hotel, there is no way I'd be able to win. Therefore I won't be entering. :( It would have been awesome though. Too bad I don't live anywhere near PA. It woulda been great getting to see Jackson performing and then get to meet him. *sigh*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
talirhee

Post by talirhee »

OMGOMGOMGOMG.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/twili ... -vikernes/

He is going to play a musical genius. Oh, I'm excited. :D
I hope he plays guitar in it. Surely he would... I'd love to see him try out some black metal. LOL.
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

talirhee wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMG.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/twili ... -vikernes/

He is going to play a musical genius. Oh, I'm excited. :D
I hope he plays guitar in it. Surely he would... I'd love to see him try out some black metal. LOL.
I can't wait to see that!!! Thanks for posting.... I think Jackson can play any musical character.... ok any character, but black metal is going to be awesome to see him perform!
therealmrswhitlock

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

DarkMuse wrote:I'm a fan of 100 Monkeys on MySpace, too. But unless they're giving away free roundtrip airfare and a one night stay at a hotel, there is no way I'd be able to win. Therefore I won't be entering. :( It would have been awesome though. Too bad I don't live anywhere near PA. It woulda been great getting to see Jackson performing and then get to meet him. *sigh*
Yeah, I just realized there's absolutely no way I can get to PA. I wish my New York friends had done what they planned--moved back to Troy and kidnapped me with them. But, sadly, they ran out of money and had to postpone their move. And they also don't have room for me because they already had plans to bring someone else with them when they-well, okay, one of them--invited me. Then I'd only be a couple of hours drive. *sigh* They should come to Omaha. They've got a couple of great live music spots. Oh well, a girl can dream.

Jasper quote of the day:
"You're wrong, you know. I can feel what you're feeling, Bella, and you are worth it."
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Kristiner, my sentiments exactly about the whole "prize" for that contest! Ok that's great and all if I got to meet the whole band, but that doesn't really do me a ton of good when I'm on the OTHER SIDE OF THE BLOODY COUNTRY! :roll:
I wonder how many random winners they'll go through before they actually find someone who's in the PA area or easily able to get there. Lucky basterds, whoever they are! :(
Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Mandy - I was wondering the same thing! I bet you anything some girl on the other side of the country is gonna win and put those puppies on eBay. Unless they stipulate in the contest that you can't do that or something. Oh and after reading through your other post on the Rob thread, I for some reason was enthralled by your ava. I just couldn't stop staring. Watching Jackson dancing around and all. I mean I know you've had it for like ever, but it just caught me. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮