Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by older_twilight_fan » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:54 pm

akire wrote:So, yes... the Dossier magazine pics are hot hot hot. HOWEVER...

Who put him in the Beadazzled™ vest?? 1987 called and... well, you know the rest of the joke.

I WISH I wanted to read fanfic that is more in-universe. But... I just want the dirty. I'm a Dirty Twilight Fanfic addict, it's true. I want the rest of WA to be done & posted but at the same time I don't. I do like the new AG fic though Of Gemini & Gypsies (hereafter OG&G). Wait, who reads Postsecret? Speaking of dirty fanfic.
I'm with you on the "Beadazzled vest".
Speaking of dirty fanfic... :lol: I wondered if anyone else had read this:

tara su me's The Submissive http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4764216/1/
Can Bella Swan warm and win the heart of dom, Edward Cullen, while living out her darkest fantasy? ADULT THEMES. AH, OOC. Rated M

I stumbled across it one evening when everyone else in the house was asleep and flew through it in one sitting. It is definitely adult themed and the story is pretty accurately described by the summary above. Think...the movie "The Secretary" with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal from several years ago, except quite a bit more explicit and involved. This stuff is usually not my cup of tea, but the story was very compelling and almost like a bad car accident...I just couldn't look away.
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ

sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:12 am

Jazz Girl wrote:Oh, Ladies. I just had to hop back on before heading for my pillow. I saw the posting on the LexBlog about Thea from ET tweeting from the NM set. A few things about our favorite drug caught my eye:

“Found out how we’ll see more of Edward in the movie than the book - it sounds amazing!”
Really!!! Haven't we had this conversation already. Hasn't Rob had this conversation already!! My hubs and I both think they are going ot do the dream sequence type thing, visualize the delusions so we can see him rather than just hear that beautiful voice. Honestly!!! I am the last person on gods green to say that less of movie-screen-size Rob is a good thing, UNLESS IT"S HERE!!! Please, please, please. I am going out of my mind. They are screwing up one of the three key parts of NM for me if they do this. I am pathetically enough, approaching panic mode. Quick, someone put Never Think on my iPod!!!
Okay, so I'm delurking here for a sec :D I'm kind of on the fence with this one. I mean I'm sort of excited to see what they do here. I'll admit, I'm all for putting in some more Rob screen time, but it has to be done in the right way. I'm on board with the whole flittering image thing, but like I said, it has to be done tastefully. I'm actually more worried about the whole "dream sequence" thing, because sometimes those can turn out to be somewhat cheezy :lol: At the end of the day, if they put more Edward in the movie than there is in the book, I'm okay with that...they just can't wander too far! ;)

Now, after reading some of the fan fic recs in previous posts, and after the release of Rob's new photoshoot (mmmmmm Darkward in leather....yeah....I could just not do anything for the rest of the night and just, look at him...in leather....) my mind is COMPLETELY in the gutter, so please forgive me, but....

I'm surprised a Rob video hasn't surfaced to this song :twisted: :oops: ...video and lyrics not for the faint of heart! Don't blame me, it's the fanfiction's fault!
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 am

Im gunna be bloody pissed if New Moon is cheesy.. I don't care if theres only a little bit of cheese in there.. (except Jacobs immature cheesiness).

New Moon better be really dark and depressing :evil:
*shakes fist*

Im against the idea of rob being in New moon apart from the beginning and ending + when hes yelling at her.
Thats all.
Dream sequence ..nooo ..actually, if done properly, it could be good.. :cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:46 am

Jadey wrote:Great vid this chick re-uploaded on youtube. Shes one of my fave Twilight/Rob vid makers.

sad :cry:
Jade - I saw that video a while ago and forgot about it. So I watched it again and wanted to cry...again. It's so sad! It makes me want to hug him and tell him everything will be ok.
slightlyobsessed wrote:The Nymph and the Waterfall I know some of you have read this. You can back me up in saying that after reading this you really friggin' want your own waterfall. Pleaseandthankyou.

And finally, (for now) Saturday School Twilight meets Breakfast Club. This one is not for people who don't like multiple narrators. If you don't, I would still give it a chance, because I typically HATE more than one or two narrators, and I love this one.
Jolynn - Thanks for the links to all the fanfics! I've already read the two listed above. I absolutely loved both of them. I most definitely want my own waterfall. It makes the baseball scene take on new meening when I watch Twilight. You know when they show Edward and Bella walking to the field and they pass by the waterfall? *sigh* Yeah. That story pops in my head. Lol.

Saturday School is awesome. I hope it will be updated and that it isn't finished yet, because the last chapter I read just didn't seem like it was done yet. I wanna play the game Edward and Bella play. :twisted:
mizzou wrote:http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/lifest ... enDocument

A St. Louisian dude's take on Twilight and in particular...Rob Pattinson/Edward's hair...pretty funny stuff here.
Mizzou - I really need to start watching/reading our local news. Lol. I totally didn't know about that, so thanks for posting it!

Julie - I'm loving the new banner and ava. Hehe. So funny.

Caryn - I'm with you. They better not be doing dream sequences. That's just not right! I mean of course I'd love to see Rob, but it doesn't make any sense! He shouldn't be seen that much. Ugh.
sillyme wrote:I'm surprised a Rob video hasn't surfaced to this song :twisted: :oops: ...video and lyrics not for the faint of heart! Don't blame me, it's the fanfiction's fault!
sillyme - OMG I haven't heard that song since I was in my teens! Hahaha. Wow. I can't believe I still know the words to it. Thank you so much for that! Someone needs to do a Rob version STAT.

EDIT: OMG WOW WOW WOW....I want the other pics they show in here!

Dossier photo shoot video!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮

Jadey

Post by Jadey » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:28 am

Ty for the vid Kristiner
I hate it how she calls him a 'bad boy' :x

And I've been googling around.. and Little ashes will be in Nz at the end of this year... 'apparently'
END OF THE YEAR?
I seriously cannot wait that long for the movie. Im already waiting for bloody NM.
But I guess I shouldn't complain about NM, because we get it b4 america :lol: :lol:
<3
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart

DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:01 am

Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 am

Whats going on? Ive missed so much I just cant seem to catch up. Yeah probably my fault for not coming in more regularly but I cant with work.
I went out on Monday to buy the DVD but no where had the 2 disc DVD so I was GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!! I cheated and ordered it from Amazon next day delivery and got the postage free. I have it now but no time to watch it. :x

Jadey

Post by Jadey » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:34 am

This pic nearly.. NEARLY made me burst into tears

He looks so tired and fed up and I wanna give him a hug.

Either that or the pic was taken right before/after blinking

Who knows :o :?
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart

DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:42 am

I thought the same thing when I saw that picture, Jade.

I feel so bad for him. I don't think he's getting enough sleep.

Go to sleep, Rob! Don't make me come up there and force you into bed! :twisted: :lol:

Jadey

Post by Jadey » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:59 am

:lol: yes!!
Aww I really feel bad for him.

Hopefully he won't be doing too much in the 8 week break between filming NM and Eclipse..
..he said there were a couple of things he wants to do.. but how can he be bothered?? I'd prefer
it if he used that time to sleep and relax, and marry me.

8-)
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart