Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by akire »

I've missed so much, I don't even know where to start! I went Robless for, like, 48 hours and I barely made it through. Thankfully you ladies practically gave me link-clicking carpal tunnel! My favorite, because I am old school, is RobDean. Swoonnnn.

Also, Caryn, I'm pretty sure if you manage to form any sort of coherent sentence when faced with Rob, you would have one (or ten million) on me!

Image Image Image
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

Anyone on Twitter? I just witnessed the birth of Rob's Twitter page. Its all Kristen's fault, thank you Kristen! lol He thought that no one would follow him if he signed up. Needless to say he got over 200 followers in 15minutes!

http://twitter.com/PattinsonRT

Here's kristen's http://twitter.com/kristenstewart9

Add me too! http://twitter.com/osupervixen0
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
dazzledbyyou
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledbyyou »

is that her real twitter?
i thought i read somewhere that she didnt have one.
edit: i just looked at it and it looks really legit. i guess she just said it cuz she didnt want 6324324 people following her
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

THere are MANY fake ones out there this one is recent though, and she actually even posted pics from on set which leads me to believe its real, plus pics of rob in real time. Which I'm eternally grateful for.

She posted this http://web3.twitpic.com/img/5602729-9c6 ... 8-full.png

then 20 minutes later Rob's twitter is sporting this pic http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitter_product ... /oooop.JPG
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

SuperVixen wrote:THere are MANY fake ones out there this one is recent though, and she actually even posted pics from on set which leads me to believe its real, plus pics of rob in real time. Which I'm eternally grateful for.

She posted this http://web3.twitpic.com/img/5602729-9c6 ... 8-full.png

then 20 minutes later Rob's twitter is sporting this pic http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitter_product ... /oooop.JPG

Sorry love, but that pic of Rob in the hotel room is a still from his Vanity Fair interview back in November
Here's the original video

We ALL want to know what Rob's up to but both Kristen and Rob's management have said that neither of them have Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, etc.... Please don't give these fakers the attention their seeking by following them. It only encourages their behaviour.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

DAG NABIT! that sucks oh well LOL

Its pretty insane how fast the followers rack up though!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Akire~ Welcome back!!! I missed you. I am so sorry you had to be Rob free for so long. What torture it must have been. Yes, classic Rob to ease the pain. Good plan.

Genevieve~ Holy Hell Girl!! That is fracking hysterical. Talk about art imitating life...or is it life imitating art? Whatever!! Seriously, true to the most high power. Oh. My Gods. I am envisioning this look would be the most successful at inciting long distance unicorns. Probably multiple at that. *Caryn wanders back towards her favorite corner with Rob*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

GenevieveCullen wrote: Sorry love, but that pic of Rob in the hotel room is a still from his Vanity Fair interview back in November
Here's the original video

We ALL want to know what Rob's up to but both Kristen and Rob's management have said that neither of them have Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, etc.... Please don't give these fakers the attention their seeking by following them. It only encourages their behaviour.[/color]
I feel like I won't believe either of them have the Twitter until THEY TELL ME THEMSELVES. So... never. Or, in my dreams.
GenevieveCullen wrote: Rob could "O" a woman from 50 paces with a single look. Melting into an uncomprehendable puddle of fangirl is expected.

Which reminds me of this little comic. Only it's Rob with the super power, not Edward.
OMG classic!
Jazz Girl wrote:Akire~ Welcome back!!! I missed you. I am so sorry you had to be Rob free for so long. What torture it must have been. Yes, classic Rob to ease the pain. Good plan.

You guys didn't have the date without me, right? :cry:
Last edited by akire on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

I (hopefully) learned how to link pictures with the pretty little captions.
Thanks Kristiner and Caryn!

Here goes:

Here's a couple of oldies but goodies from the "Sex Drive" movie premiere... sex drive, hmmm, how appropriate. 8-)

Please just unbutton all the buttons, will you?

What a come hither look 8-) ...and the hair takes on a life of its own. :lol:

A more recent pic:

Look at those gorgeous eyes!

I have one quick technical question. How do you link more than 1 picture into your post? I was able to do it, but it took me forever, and I made a draft of my post, and copied and pasted each picture from my photobucket account, yada, yada, yada. :? I know there's an easier way, and I appreciate you helping out someone as computer unsavvy as myself.

Thanks!

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
sillyme

Post by sillyme »

GenevieveCullen wrote:I'll look for a "Caryn" if you look for a "Jennifer" ;)
If you find that "Jenn" video, let me know too, k? :lol: And I JUST noticed, you live like an hour down the road from me here in lovely Ontario ;) *waves enthusiastically*
Jazz Girl wrote:Oh. My Gods. I am envisioning this look would be the most successful at inciting long distance unicorns. Probably multiple at that. *Caryn wanders back towards her favorite corner with Rob*
That picture is my current wallpaper, and I swear I blush and Girly-Rob-Giggle when I open my laptop. I can't stare at it too long without needing a moment to collect myself :lol:
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!