Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by stellar87 »

hahaha I completely agree with Akire. Best Rob story ever Caryn. I laughed pretty damn hard the Unicorn Theater. :lol:
I'm really glad you had such a good day or travel. haha
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

Yay new thread! Love the pics too, thanks girls!

And what a great story.

I am surrounded by 8 squeeing high school girls hitting my Robcrack over my shoulder.

Hilarious and you know had it been any of us in their situation we'd all be trying to get a hit!

I realized today I see at least two people a day on my commute to and from work reading one of the books of the saga. I love it and the fact that the mere mention of Rob gets all the people in my circle referring automatically to THE Rob now.
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

akire wrote:^^ BEST ROB STORY EVER! It had everything -- Rob music, squeeing girls, the movie, book referrals... and synchronized swimmers (wtf?) PLUS it ended with a unicorn (or is it AN unicorn?)! Sounds like a good day to me!
It's "a unicorn."

"Unicorn" starts with a vowel, yes- but it sounds like "you" (which starts with a consonant) so you would use "a."

For the same reason, it's "an honor," because while "honor" starts with a consonant, the "h" is silent, making it start with a vowel sound ("o").

This grammar lesson has been brought to you by the Twilight Mafia.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I HAVE A TREAT FOR ALL OF YOUS

Don't look if you're under 16 :P!! haha.. not that it shows much.
But I had to post..
cause I know Kristiner will have a heart attack..

o..m..g...
(scroll down a tad.. theres a 'uncensored' picture.. 8-) )

*HYPERVENTILATES*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Am I late with this? Clearly Jade's picture is much more, ahem, late nite appropriate than my gossip link but I had to ask... Rob & Nikki Reed? Thoughts?? She's super cute in those pictures!!

Image Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

I know it's probably only a rumour.. but Nikki & Rob would be cute.
BUT she doesn't seem right for him..

And I know that sounds weird cause i dont know her.. but..
..no one is right for Rob.. except me.. *cough* huh.. i mean..

erm
And my piccy was saucy :P
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Jadey wrote:
o..m..g...
(scroll down a tad.. theres a 'uncensored' picture.. 8-) )

Oooo, naughty!

I'm sorry. I had to.

And as far as the Robikki rumors (I do SO love making up words): They've been around since Twilight's release. They have a close friendship from what I've seen/read. He's said it in interviews that he likes spending out with her and that she's basically his only LA friend. And, as we've seen in his friendship with KStew, he's a touchy-feely guy who touchy-feely's his female friends.

Now, all I need to figure out is how to become his friend...
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Yeh, cause I saw a vid of Rob and Nikki out getting like... cardboard or something?? In December.. and Stuffing it into a little convertible..

So they're really good friends. Just cause he puts his arms around her doesn't mean they're an item. GOSH!!

The man can't do anything without the stupid media being mean.
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Awww!! Girls, I was just gifted with Daniel Gale. *Hrmm* I am in love with Geekward. I hadn't seen the Bad Mother's Handbook so I decided to watch it while stuck in my hotel room. **Whimpers** Really, can you get much cuter?!?! All I have to say is if the boy had indeed picked up the baby at the end, that would have been the end of me. Rob holding drooly baby cuteness?!?!?! :shock: :cry: But, damn, that kiss at the end might just rival the Twilight kiss, ladies. You don't get to see nearly as much, but...the Hawaain shirt....the door..."Are you sure about this?" *HHHMMMMMM* *More whimpering* How can he make geek so damn a-dork-able?!?!

Jade~ Ummm....damn......that's just.....welll.....ummmm.....wow....wtf!!!!!!

Akire~ I've said it before, I'll say it again. As long as she makes him happy. That's all I want. And, if she breaks his heart, well then, violence will be done. That's all I have to say.

But, I want to take further issue with Mr. Hilton (scoffs). Did you notice that he took issue with Rob's little open-mouthed grin that just makes me melt. I am seriously soooooooo tired of that jealous little b*%^@ hating on my Rob. I mean I think he is personally responsible for keeping the stinky Rob stories alive. Now, he's claiming that his affinity for Nikki is his only redeeming quality AND it makes up for the open mouth pictures!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I hate that....GRRRRRRR with a fiery passion.

I think I am going to go to my youtube happy place to get rid of some of this angst. :evil:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

^ But we have to thank Mr. Hilton for the semi naked rob pix.. if it even is him.. OWELL :lol:

But I agree.. they just go way too far..
Rob doesn't deserve it.
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart