Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by DarkMuse »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:(BTW~ re: the link I posted I the first page of the thread for WA - if you scroll down to the Comments section, that's where the "teaser" is from angstgoddess. I'm one of those people who tries to go through things quickly, and usually miss the details. I just didn't want anyone to miss that little tidbit! ;) )
Thanks for clearing that up! I totally didn't even think to check the comments. I only read them on occassion. I guess I will start reading them all the time from now on!

And yes, the naked Rob was nice to see so early this morning. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Naked Rob is a virus threat to my computer, too. Sad. It probably has a hotness threshold and the photo would have broken it, that's all. I will see it when I go home - that computer is such a wh0re it will look at anything.

GREAT April Fool's joke - didn't believe it for a second, of course - but my mind did go to nice warm fuzzy dirty places at the mention of him impregnating someone. Not just someone of course - Nikki is awesome so the thought of him giving her the time didn't gross me out.

A little comment from me about Perez/Lainey - they totally love Rob and Twi. I don't care what they say - anyone who dedicates that much time to praising OR bashing someone...loves them. I just think it's way more lame to be obsessed with someone and express it with hate, that's all.

Image Image
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

ForJazz926 wrote: GREAT April Fool's joke - didn't believe it for a second, of course - but my mind did go to nice warm fuzzy dirty places at the mention of him impregnating someone. Not just someone of course - Nikki is awesome so the thought of him giving her the time didn't gross me out.

A little comment from me about Perez/Lainey - they totally love Rob and Twi. I don't care what they say - anyone who dedicates that much time to praising OR bashing someone...loves them. I just think it's way more lame to be obsessed with someone and express it with hate, that's all.
Yes. Everything you said, yes. haha I have no need to talk now. :D

Also, I'm so tired of this day already. *sigh* Nikki pregnant (not me, boo!), Rob replacing Tobey Macguire as Spider-Man...oh goodness. haha

And now...
Good lord poor Rob is probably just wishing these would stop being released. :lol: I think I'm desensitized to the shock of it all now because I actually think he looks cute now...ridiculous, yes, but cute. :roll:
I keep having to remind myself that he wasn't jailbait for me in 2001. :lol:
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

omg gross. Seriously - you have gone mad. Mad, I tell you. I love Rob to bits and pieces, but those pictures are not hot. Not cute, not hot, not any word beyond the realm of unacceptable. They are simply gross. lol

Image Image
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

haha Julie, I have no doubt that I have probably gone mad. It's more I think they are cute when I think of Rob as being 15/16 and shy and well...clothed with his cute little face, not knowing what to say. Also, I can't help but think his little tummy is a little cute...and pinchable. *shrug*
And...it provides me with a good laugh.

This is to make it up to you Julie. :D
Could they please just release these pictures unedited? Please? All of them. Thanks.
Also, I had never seen this yummy picture either.
Anyone else think it's funny that Rob's on the rehab issue? Just sayin'... :P
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

stellar87 wrote:It's more I think they are cute when I think of Rob as being 15/16 and shy and well...clothed with his cute little face, not knowing what to say. Also, I can't help but think his little tummy is a little cute...and pinchable. *shrug*
*pukes into thread*

"I don't see nuthin' wrong.....with a little pedophilia...."

*pukes into thread again*

Seriously - you are mad as a hatter. Please - no more baby fat photos of Rob - live in the NOW, girl! I am saying this only because I care. I would save you myself if I could, but you are definitely going to need rehab. Please see GQ for details.

Image Image
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

ForJazz926 wrote:*pukes into thread*

"I don't see nuthin' wrong.....with a little pedophilia...."

*pukes into thread again*
ROFLMAO I am tearing up from laughing so hard.

Ugh it took me forever to figure out how to get back here with this april fools version of the lex :? I've missed this thread so...I am DYING to see the nekkid Rob but I can't bring myself to do it at work!
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

stellar87 wrote:Good lord poor Rob is probably just wishing these would stop being released. :lol: I think I'm desensitized to the shock of it all now because I actually think he looks cute now...ridiculous, yes, but cute. :roll:
I keep having to remind myself that he wasn't jailbait for me in 2001. :lol:
Yeah I'm sure Rob would like these to quit surfacing. Hahaha. Thank you for the jailbait shots. Lovely. The one time we get the best possible shot at Robcrotch and he's wearing black and white shorts. Oh and did I mention that he's ****** 15? Damn it all to hell.

He just needs to do the naked calendar (NOW please) and get on with his life. :lol:

Oh yeah, thanks for the Japan pics, Nikki. Yay! I wish hey were untagged. They will be someday, right? No? BOO! (you wh0re!). Hahahaha.

So ready for April Fool's to be over with. *sigh*

EDIT: Oh right, and Julie...love the new banner and ava. Gives me a giggle fit. Haha. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

Just in case my WA freaks aren't on facebook----angst says all 45-47 should be up tomorrow. :)
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ahhh, Ladies. I so missed all of you. Usually, I can sneak on once or twice a day at work, just to catch up. Alas, today was an ALL DAY session for my conference. I was seriously starting to suffer withdrawl pains from not seeing the beauty all day.

Of course, I hop on and the first pics I open up are....GAH!!! BabyRob in spotted underoos!!! Damn, Nikki!! Why you gotta treat a sister like that?!?!?! That just isn't the way to show love.

Now, those beautiful 2nd pics were definitely sharing some love.

Can I just tell you, I soooooo love Rob in the funny little Dali mustache. I cracks my schtick up every time I see it. He's so beautiful, he can pull of just about any look. Rainbow jumper and glasses? Perfect. Customized peacoat and bouffant? Lovely. Nude with amusing pencil-thin mustache? Ummmm...yeah....*smuregaahhh* Baby face with spotted boxers...oh wait. Found one he just can't rock. Let's cleanse that palet shall we...black jeans, black button up with top buttons open and cowboy boots....Hhhhrrrrmmmmm!!! Yeah, that he can rock!!

EDIT: Julie~ "Now guys!" hahahahahahahahaha!!!! LOVE IT!!
Obie~ I am so not getting my hopes up this time. I was a fracking mess by Sunday when we thought we were going to have them on Friday. If she does, great. If not, than....well, it'll suck big rocks, but I'll live. Art cannot be rushed.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS