Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

JazzGirl, I'm with you on not getting my hopes up for any Wide Awake updates. I read the same thing obie did on Facebook, and initially I was jumping up and down, but the took a deep breath knowing that it probably wouldn't be tonight. (but if it is - I'm ready! :twisted: :twisted: )

Maybe we can ask Rob to pose only in the black cowboy boots, laying down.....(*drools*)...sorry, got carried away!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

stellar87 wrote:Good lord poor Rob is probably just wishing these would stop being released. :lol: I think I'm desensitized to the shock of it all now because I actually think he looks cute now...ridiculous, yes, but cute. :roll:
I keep having to remind myself that he wasn't jailbait for me in 2001. :lol:
OMG you REALLY have to title these links "DON'T CLICK" because while I will still prob click... atleast I will be warned. I'm not desensitized. Yikes!
Jadey wrote:
I love how in the comments everyones screaming "ITS TUCKED, ITS TUCKED"
lols :lol:

Anywho,
Im still debating whether to go see it when it's out..
Why has no one commented on the reference to "It's tucked" as WELL as the reference to "when it's out"?? Because I was like um... *I* wouldn't mind seeing IT when it's out. Yeah... immediately to the dirty.

Image Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

DarkMuse wrote:
Oh yeah I keep forgetting to mention that I love your banner, Jade.
The first picture is like the companion piece to "Rob can haz cookie?" :lol:
I love it. :D
:D Thankies. Its just something i quickly made in Paint. Quite crappy, but the pics r gooodz
He is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

I WANNA SEE IT OUT TOO! Damnit.
:oops:

Im only 5 years younger than rob.. thats no biggy.. right? :D
And im only 1 inch shorter than him :P :P

Anywho...
I don't see how Rob managed to do little ashes.. I can just picture him cracking up at himself because of the moustache..
..and I can imagine him being quite uncomfortable being naked.
^ just doesnt seem like something robbie would do
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I seriously need to remember my password and junk for Facebook so I can get on there to get updates.
I'm going through withdrawls. I know art cannot be rushed, and I'm not asking her to. But seriously. Gah!
The little "teaser" only made things worse. I actually cried when Rose put Edward's clothes away instead of Bella. I'm such a spazz. Lol.

Akire - Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing it when it's out either. :twisted:
I cannot keep my mind out of the gutter today. I take reprieves every now and again,
but today my mind won't allow it. :lol:

Jade - I don't know how he did it either. Especially since he was the only one not speaking spanish.
You'd think that would have made it even more uncomfortable, not knowing what people are saying about him.
With his paranoia? Yeah it's a wonder the movie even got made. As for the nakedness, he must be really comfortable with his body. *shrug*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Have you guys heard about people saying rob quit New moon - April fools joke ofcourse.
^ Don't ya think thats a bit stupid. Jeeez
I know its supposed to be funny blaa blaa..
:l

Noone should ever joke about Robbiekins.

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
twilightnewbie
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilightnewbie »

Hey all you "Wide Awake" fans. Did you see the press release by Summit Entertainment a little while ago. Citing some kind of copyright infringement/libel law, they got some judge to issue a cease and desist order against the angstgoddess website for publishing any more new "Wide Awake" material. Apparently they don't like the "besmirching" of characters they consider to be part of their franchise :roll: For more info, check out the link below:

http://SummitEntertainment.com/AprilFools/pressrelease
Her blood entices
Out of dangerous desire
A thirsting for love
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

hahaha Julie, I'm laughing so hard. I'm glad I can make you puke. Really, it's a talent of mine. haha Along with baby Rob of course. I really love your new banner. It's priceless. The face, the quote, everything.
Just to be fair, I did try to make up the baby Rob photos with the ones I posted after... :P
Oh well, I guess I am beyond help. No pedophilia though! haha Maybe my comment came off that way but I meant it more in the sense of me being 15 back in 2001 also. Yeah, I'll just shut up now. lol I don't want to make you puke again.

I'm really, really hoping that the Wide Awake update talk is true. *crosses fingers* I'm having major withdrawls. Not good at all.

A few lucky girls that got to meet Rob and Sam Bradely last night
I'm thinking Rob was a little tipsy. That's our Drunko. :D
The blonde is practically on Rob.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

[quote="stellar87"A few lucky girls that got to meet Rob and Sam Bradely last night
The blonde is practically on Rob.[/quote]

Ugh! More lucky b!tches. Thanks Nikki. Thanks a lot. :P Lol. Not only did they get to meet Rob, but they met Sam, too. Ugh. So unfair! And yes, of course, that would be our Drunko indeed. :lol:

So I was talking to my flatmate and her kids today. It turns out they started making up their own Twilight games and they were playing them in the back yard with some of the neighborhood kids. Unfortunately, they let the most annoying of all kids be Edward. All I could do was shake my head. I don't usually like talking bad about kids (or people in general), but seriously? The annoying bratty one? Really? Lol. Ugh the injustice of it all. *puts hand on forehead all dramatic-like* :lol:

Newbie - Oh ha ha. So funny. That was a knee slapper. Lol. Way to try to upset the WA crackheads.
Hahahaha. It's ok though. I still love you. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

I dont like kids.
^ random

Rob doesn't like kids either....
*fans face* We has a lot in common.

stellar87 wrote:A few lucky girls that got to meet Rob and Sam Bradely last night

:evil: :evil: :evil: I bet they didn't even appreciate it!
I bet they were just like "OMGOGMGO ROB HES SO SEXY OMOMGOMGG"
:l

I hate peoples like that. gah
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

stellar87 wrote: A few lucky girls that got to meet Rob and Sam Bradely last night
OMG that first picture is like... the worst picture of Rob ever, isn't it? Almost as bad (tho far more legal) than the Infamous Scarf Pictures. (Not even adding the links so no one is tempted to click.)

EDIT : ALSO... why can't I find this alleged sneak peak of WA? What am I doing wrong?? Helpppp!

Image Image Image