Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by stellar87 »

akire wrote:
stellar87 wrote: How To Be is popping up at film festivals around the US but I don't think it's going to get a wide release. I think it's going to be released on dvd. It's going to be available On Demand through IFC on April 29th...
OMG I totally just read your note as "thru" April 29 and followed all the instructions you posted, remote in one hand, laptop balanced on the other (the instructions totally work for Comcast btw)... only to read it correctly. Whoops. Guess I got a bit excited there. :oops:

So, the new set pics... that's totally the part where Bella's taking pictures for her scrapbook, right?
hahah That is totally something I would do! I can picture it in my mind. You're looking at the tv and mumbling "What is going on? She said it was on supposed to be on here. Where the hell is it?"
And, yes, I'm assuming they are filming Bella's birthday at school with her camera and everything. I thought it was cute how Kristen has the camera. Robward looks so yum.
AWWWWRAWR!

Kris - Aww! You complete me too! (Seriously, click on it. haha) Come to my house and watch How To Be with me. It'll be fun. We can have a RobArt party. :lol:
And yes, Sam's being all cute with Rob lately. I see him being the new lurker, he doesn't have the lurking power that TomStu does though. We seriously need them all together...like now. I was reading on a site that they (Rob, TomStu, Sam, Bobby, and Marcus) have been named The Brit Pack. haha I love it! I seriously love all those men. *heavy sigh*
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Rob needs to shut up talking about how he's going to look too old to play a 17 year old...Because after looking at those set pics, he looks the same as he did in movie number one..and of course by the same I mean just as delicious!!! But seriously, as long as he doesn't look like Grissly Adams mountain man, he can keep on with the remaining films..Even teenagers nowawdays don't looking like teenagers..with all these added hormones in food and stuff..Its crazy.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Nikki - If I could afford it, I would so fly out to your house. Lol. That would be so awesome.
I don't have any more vacation time until July. And naturally HTB comes on tv on a day that I work. Boo!

Oh yeah and about the "blackest kind of blasphemy" part. I can totally see Rob's face and hear his voice in my head.
I will cry like the blubbering baby I am. Lol. Cause no man has ever had such an affect on me. Like I said to Nikki,
I've been in love with Johnny Depp since I was 10 and even he never had that much of an affect on me.

Ugh. Rob sucks. :lol: Oh that sounds naughty. :twisted:

I'm babysitting tonight and the kids want to play Twilight. It's almost their bedtime so I am gonna go for now.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
amethyst
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by amethyst »

New set pictures.
Strange . . . urge . . . to lick screen . . . must . . . resist . . .
"I never would have banished him from her society as long as she desired his. . . . . But, till then--if you don't believe me, you don't know me--till then, I would have died by inches before I touched a single hair of his head!"
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hey girlies.

This new set picture made me lol: I don't know why, she just looks all hidden and worried :lol:

And, yes, I'm assuming they are filming Bella's birthday at school with her camera and everything. I thought it was cute how Kristen has the camera. Robward looks so yum.

^ man im an idiot, I never thought of that. I was like.. "why does she have a camera? have they stopped filming and shes taking pics of the set" Cause the camera i had in my head wasnt like a digital one... :?
Im stupid :x :roll:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Nikki~ Oh, the trailer. Oh, was there ever a more beautiful, adorkable dork in existence ever!!! You made me squeak. And, the set pics. That photo of him smiling all big and goofy...*sigh* He looks so happy. But, I am a bit worried. There was clearly a photo of our dear man carrying a car key and running off like he was hopping in the car. Can I please hope that was actually Edward running to get the Volvo, cause gods know noone should be letting him drive on his own. :shock: :? :lol:

Gii~ Yes, I am so with you. He's kind of like a Carlisle himself, isn't he. Actually 22, but could play anywhere from about 16 to 30 or so. And beautiful every day of every year.

Amethyst~ Yes, resist. I know it's hard, but do try to resist. Computer screens can be so hard to clean sometimes. And then you wouldn't be able to see the next wonderful set of Rob pics clearly, and you would be sad, and we wouldn't want a sad Amethyst. :D

Kristiner~ It is my expectation of New Moon to walk out of the theater dehydrated from the copious weeping I will have to do. And that line will be the culmination of it. I love the fact that the kids you are sitting for play Twilight. My youngest son has gotten all his pals at school to play it. He is Edward, of course. The girl he has a total crush on is Bella. The little boy who is his "worst friend" is James. It is sooooo cute. He comes home every day and tells me what happened. Today, the played vampire baseball. But, Emmett (his friend who is in a different class) broke himself trying to climb the monkey bars to catch the flyball. It is just the cutest thing since Rob's giggle. :lol:

Well, off to bed, Sweets. Sweet Rob Dreams.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

I'm enjoying the pictures from the New Moon set and am so glad that some news is finally coming in.

I love this picture of Rob and the make-up appears much improved, as many of you have mentioned. I'm happy not to see so much of the very dark red painted lipstick. As if Rob's gorgeous lips needed any of that.

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww74 ... apr091.jpg

Do any of you think Rob looks just a little bit younger in that picture? I think he looks incredible, and he can definitely pass for seventeen or eighteen years old here. I guess that makes me even more of a pervy old lady! :lol:

Nikki, thanks for your gift of the "How to Be" Trailer. It looks so great and I can't wait to see it and fall in love with yet another of Rob's characters. I think and hope that many non-Twilight fans are going to be blown away by Rob's talent in both "How to Be" and "Little Ashes". I bet the next couple of months are going to be even crazier for Rob and I hope he can hang on for the ride with his sanity intact.
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

Hi everyone!
I was killing time on YouTube and found two hilarious bloopers from the DVD of Robward falling down.
He does like a back-flip. :lol:
I love how after he falls down he gets up and keeps yelling.
lol.
have fun.

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Thanks for those vids, im crying from laughter.
Rob is just unbelievably adorable.

The backwards roll thing made it look like he didn't even fall - like he did it on purpose :lol:

Older_twi_fan - yes!! he can pull off 17/18 :lol: Which is great news for me.. but robs 22.. only 5 years older than me... so its not that bad :D :D 8-)
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Gii & Tracy - Yes, I agree with both of you. He is still young looking enough to play a 17 year old. And he does still look the same as he did in the first movie.

Caryn - The kids do like to play their own little Twilight games in the yard with the neighbor kids. Tonight we played the actual board game though.

Has anyone else gotten it and played it yet? The challenges they make you do are so dumb. The questions are ok but so easy. It's pathetic really. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮