Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by older_twilight_fan »

DarkMuse wrote:Ok so this is the guy playing Aro? Hmm. Not sure what I think about that. Not quite what I pictured, but whatevs. Lol.

Just to keep this post Rob related...

Rob has a big head. :lol: j/k. It's just a big picture.
Another big head picture. Haha.
He's so scrumptious. Yum.
Like my caption says...I can't breathe.
Thanks for the great pictures Kristiner! Rob just looks so good when he's got the scruffy thing going on (not that I don't adore him clean-shaven as Edward too).

About the casting of Michael Sheen as Aro...I didn't see the movie, but I heard he was very good in Frost/Nixon. And it was nominated for an Academy Award, so he can't be too bad! :lol:

I love the fact that Summit cast mostly lesser known actors for the roles of the Cullens, the humans, and the wolf pack in Twilight and New Moon. But I also like the fact that they've managed to snag a couple of more recognized yet very talented actors for upcoming roles, namely Dakota Fanning as Jane and Michael Sheen as Aro. I think it will bring even more credibility to New Moon, especially to attract non-Twilight fans and the general public. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Chris Weitz really seems to have things on the right track, as far as casting and filming are concerned.
Banner by TammyAZ
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Jadey wrote:*sighs heavily*

I wanna know how Rob is.
I wish he would come on here and tell us what hes doing/thinking.. then I can stop worrying.
I totally feel you..I wonder that about a lot of celebs..Since we see them all the time on tv and in mags and stuff..its like, when do they get to freaking sleep and stuff! Seriously..I am so glad I am not in that business..Well, I would like to be..but more like production or something..

I heart Rob..but let me tell you..Kellan has been invading my dreams for the past couple of nights..and they are coming very close to rivaling my Rob dreams.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

G-Faerie08 wrote: they are coming very close to rivaling my Rob dreams.
:shock:

..Na thats okay, Kellan is awesome.

:cry: ..b..but robs not a celeb in my eyes
Hes a very talented and gorgeous person

:cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

^^^^ Oh no no no..I don't think Rob is a celeb either..Heck, even half of the "celebs" out there aren't even worth the title..I just really hate that he is being thrust in to all of this..We don't know how he is feeling because we aren't in his brain..so who knows, maybe he's cool with it..But just from what we have seen..its like he is being swallowed up whole from this Twilight stuff..Sometimes people take being a fan to the extremes..Yeah I get excited about stuff..but not to the point where I am scaring people..Rob seems like a nervous puppy when you first bring it home :lol:
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Gii - What?? Now you're having Kellan dreams? UGH! First you get Rob and now Kellan, too? Can I trade brains with you for a night? Please? Cause that is so not fair. But your brain has to be willing to have Rob dreams though. Nothing against Kellan, but I love me some Rob. Lol.

Jade - I know Rob isn't considered a celeb in our eyes, but the rest of the world sees him that way. :(
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Kristiner~ Oh. My. Gods. The thought of Rob and TomStu singing "Junk In The Box"....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think I have laughed that hard since I heard Rob ask Kristen if she just fell on her backside on the commentary!! I am seriously crying right now!!!!!!!

Yes, I am ecstatic about the Michael Sheen casting. I think he is just fantastic. And, hey, he's got a little different experience as a vampire from Underworld. He'll just have to readjust his perspective a little. :D So, now he goes from playing a vampire to playing the Prime Minister to playing David Frost to playing...a vampire. And the world is full circle. Plus, I am sure he and Rob will have loads to chat about, considering Rob's massive crush on Michaels ex girlfriend, Kate Beckinsale. :lol: There's a conversation I would love to overhear!

BTW, it isn't much, but enjoy fellow addicts. A (very) small teaser for upcoming WA-Crack
Scroll down into the comments. It's just enough to make you start suffering withdrawl symptoms again...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Ah, Jazz Girl, why must you tease me so? 8-)
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

:cry: Dammmit.
Im gunna try read WA so I don't feel so left out :(
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote:Ah, Jazz Girl, why must you tease me so? 8-)
Quite simply, Rings, because misery loves company and I know all my fellow addicts here will know EXACTLY how I feel. I am on the floor, praying to my Cullenist gods and any others who will listen for mercy. Please, AG, Mercy!! I can't go another 3 weeks and 1 day between updates. Please, show mercy!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - Thanks for the link to the teaser!

I really need to stop reading those though. They only piss me off further knowing that the chapter isn't up yet and probably won't be for a while. Grrr.

*prays with Caryn* Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮