Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
don'tfitethebite78
Settled in Forks

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by don'tfitethebite78 »

Jazz Girl wrote:Don'tFight~ You should come and play with Akire and I on our double date. Maybe your hubby could benefit from exposure to ours. They can form their own support group and help him to deal. Then he wouldn't huff and puff and you could stay and play with the Robby goodness. :D

And, now that I have totally devolved into a giggling five year old, I think I need a pillow, a blankey and a Rob substitute (read said husband) to curl up on. Night Sweets. Sweet RobDreams.
Thanks Jazz Girl! I absolutely agree that my husband could definately benefit from some "guy support" and I could always use more uninteruped Robby goodness. ;) He is a big fan of the series himself but because I have taken it to a new level he thinks I am being just a silly girl. What my husband doesn't know is that Rob actually reminds me alot of him in his mannerisms, personality, and that adorable sexy dorkiness. :ugeek: (He should be flattered not jealous.) As you all know, the attraction to Rob goes far beyond his role as Edward...it is the WHOLE PACKAGE. And what a nice package he has...*naughty thoughts, naughty thoughts, oh so naughty thoughts* :lol: :twisted: :oops: :o
don'tfitethebite78
Settled in Forks

Post by don'tfitethebite78 »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
akire wrote:So... just to bring the R&J conversation full circle, what do you think the chances are that we're going to see the whole part where Edward & Bella watch Romeo&Juliet and therefore hear Rob say Romeo's lines?

Good Gawd, I hope so. I actually hate Romeo with a passion but just imagine,

Rob pressed up against the couch... quoting Shakespeare in that velvet voice... the tv fading into the background.... and every line becomes a cool breath on my-- I mean Bella's neck. Yeah that needs to be in there.

Rob could so own that scene....
Anyone thinking a Romeo&Juliet remake?
He could be Romeo any day.... ;) (1968 bare butt scene required)
I so agrii with you...they absolutely have to have that seen in the movie.
Vampire4eva
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Vampire4eva »

dazzle_me-xx wrote:Hi everyone!
I was killing time on YouTube and found two hilarious bloopers from the DVD of Robward falling down.
He does like a back-flip. :lol:
I love how after he falls down he gets up and keeps yelling.
lol.
have fun.
Oh my are those on the DVD has well? Robert is so fricking adorable. I am still miffed you guys get to see Rob's films before we do.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

11 days left thought, vamp 8-)
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Good God in heaven, ladies. Since the time I was on yesterday I've missed like 8 pages of posts? :|
So now I have a few things to add my 2 cents to...

The new set pics - Rob looks delicious. The makeup looks LOADS better than the test shots we saw a few weeks ago.
Bye-bye crazy overdone blush! :D

But KStew... is it just me, or are her eyebrows noticeably thinner and she's wearing a lot more makeup? :? She didn't wear a ton in Twilight, so it looks a lot more conspicuous to me now. Looks good on her though.

But that hair! UGH! What is with the super red highlights?! I don't like it at all. Bella is supposed to have more brown chestnut hair, with red that is only seen in the sun. IN THE SUN, not red that can be seen from across the street in pitch black. Sheesh. (I know that little rant belongs on the KStew thread but I thought some of you might agree. And I try to avoid that thread as much as possible.)
akire wrote:So... just to bring the R&J conversation full circle, what do you think the chances are that we're going to see the whole part where Edward & Bella watch Romeo&Juliet and therefore hear Rob say Romeo's lines?
I'm thinking this is actually a really important scene that they CAN'T leave out. This is where Edward explains how he felt when he thought Bella would die because of the James situation, and how he admires Romeo for being able to end his life so easily. Then he commences to explain that he would go to the Volturi if anything were to happen to her. So while we may not see them watching the whole movie, I'm guessing the crucial parts will still be there, which will hopefully include Rob reciting a Romeo line or two.
Image Image
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Morning ladies!

Nikki ~ awesome new set pictures! It looks like they finally got the make-up right ~ is it just me or does Rob look delicious?! :shock:

Kristiner ~ we have the TW game too, but only played it once. They should just have a TW Trivia game-we'd all win! :lol:

Caryn ~ my kids are now reinacting the "Baseball Scene". They play the sountrack and make a video - trying to get it as close to the movie as possible. I guess the obsession is rubbing off! :lol:

I think I may have talked one of my friends into seeing Little Ashes with me! Yay!! And I may have to block off the calendar for the night How To Be comes out so I can plant myself right in front of the TV, remote in hand, and watch our Rob.....(*sighs*)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Morning, Sweets~ Although it is nigh on noon where I be. Soccer season has officially started, which severely cuts into my weekend mornings. Alas the life of a soccer mom.

Sandy~ Doesn't Rob pretty much always look delicious?!?!?! Even at his dorkiest best? Hahahaha! Yes, the obsession is contagious. It is so cute, though, to watch my monkies try to be preternatural god-like creatures. My littlun keeps asking me to do his hair like Edward. :D Awwww! And, congrats on finding a date for LA. I am still working on mine. :D

DazzleMe~ Yep, thanks so much for the cute Rob awkwardness. I had seen the prom one, but not the baseball/confrontation!! That was so cute how he just popped right back up and kept going. Such the professional, our man.

Kristiner~ Nope. Don't have it and haven't played it. I am always so disappointed in those kinds of things. I'm always like, " Arrrggghh! I could do so much better." We should make our own version, a version for uberfans. It would be so great. I am really excited about the SceneIt coming out, though. I will so totally own that game. I think we should make a special RobAddendum to that game, just questions and clips all about Rob!! Oh, the joy! And, I'd own that one, too. :lol:

Vampire~ That I have seen, the prom one is on the DVD, but the baseball one isn't. I do love the prom flip though. Everytime I watch it, I just giggle. And, I keep expecting him to pop up, throw his arms out and yell, TahDah!! "With his little bouffant hair do and doing circus tricks!!!!!" Hahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

Edward_Addict~ Yep, right there with you, friend. Especially in that pic, her hair looks like she did it at home with a bottle of Clairol and a toothebrush. The other ones from yesterday look A LOT better. So, maybe they had her in a hat that day or something.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Edward_Addict wrote:But that hair! UGH! What is with the super red highlights?! I don't like it at all. Bella is supposed to have more brown chestnut hair, with red that is only seen in the sun. IN THE SUN, not red that can be seen from across the street in pitch black. Sheesh. (I know that little rant belongs on the KStew thread but I thought some of you might agree. And I try to avoid that thread as much as possible.)

Never fear, lighting and editing will take care of that. Have faith. The team knows exactly what to do this time around ;)

Now to present my morning/afternoon treat. I don't know about you guys, but ever since Rob's leather jacket Dossier photos popped up, I've been obsessed with motorcycles.
I'd ride THAT in the sunset.... 8-) :twisted: ;)
Not one of my best manips, but it's sort of my pre-WA vision of Darkward.
Cookies if you recognize the original photo ;)
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jazz Girl wrote: Edward_Addict~ Yep, right there with you, friend. Especially in that pic, her hair looks like she did it at home with a bottle of Clairol and a toothebrush. The other ones from yesterday look A LOT better. So, maybe they had her in a hat that day or something.
:lol: Maybe that's what they're going for!! Who didn't have a terrible home-grown dye job when they were a teenager? Most of us were, like, 14 but whatevs...
Edward_Addict wrote:]I'm thinking this is actually a really important scene that they CAN'T leave out. This is where Edward explains how he felt when he thought Bella would die because of the James situation, and how he admires Romeo for being able to end his life so easily. Then he commences to explain that he would go to the Volturi if anything were to happen to her. So while we may not see them watching the whole movie, I'm guessing the crucial parts will still be there, which will hopefully include Rob reciting a Romeo line or two.
You are absolutely right, we (the audience, esp the non-book people) need to learn about the Volturi at this point since we didn't get ANY of that in the first film.
Jadey wrote: ^ man im an idiot, I never thought of that. I was like.. "why does she have a camera? have they stopped filming and shes taking pics of the set" Cause the camera i had in my head wasnt like a digital one... :?
Im stupid :x :roll:
Well the camera in the book wasn't digital... remember, she had to take the film to be developed? But Bella also had dial-up internet and a computer from, like, 1999 in the book so I'm pretty sure they've just modernized her. THANK GOODNESS.

Image Image Image
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:Morning ladies!

Caryn ~ my kids are now reinacting the "Baseball Scene". They play the sountrack and make a video - trying to get it as close to the movie as possible. I guess the obsession is rubbing off! :lol:

I think I may have talked one of my friends into seeing Little Ashes with me! Yay!! And I may have to block off the calendar for the night How To Be comes out so I can plant myself right in front of the TV, remote in hand, and watch our Rob.....(*sighs*)
That is so cute!!!! Because I am such a goob and have always been one since birth, I would totally be playing with them and reenacting the scene too!!! Because I do crap like that all the time...and I probably shouldn't have admitted that..being 24 years old and all...

In regards to Little Ashes..I think that is probably going to have to be a movie that I go and see by myself..At least for the first time because I know I will be having a fit or something in the theater..I practically did with Twilight when I saw it the first time.