Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by older_twilight_fan »

:lol: :lol:
WTF? What is up with that car? I mean, who would drive that? Okay...well, I guess I probably would. :lol: I'm sure I would get all kinds of attention in that thing, especially when people stop to stare at me kissing the side of my car. :lol:

Back to the make-up...what is the deal? Why are we back to the extremely pasty look on Peter and Rob, as well as the dark red lip paint on Rob's lovely lips? Can someone please assure me (or just lie to me) that this make-up will look more subdued and better on camera? Please? Anyone....?

Will Rob be wearing that sweater and blazer in the birthday party scene? He looked nice of course...I just thought he seems to be dressed a little more formally than I would have expected, even for Bella's birthday party. I wonder what Kristen and the rest of the Cullens will wear to Bella's birthday party.

I've missed all of you and your lovely Robcrack today! It sucks when real life gets in the way of important things like posting on message boards and looking at pictures of incredibly good-looking, charming, talented actors whom I will never meet.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Robs naturally gorgeous, and they have to ruin him with a face full of flour and lipstick.
Can't the make up artists see that less is more? :lol:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I think the car is photoshopped. Not only do I think it is, but I really HOPE it is. That would just be scary.

Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Photoshopped!! I hope so too.

I must say I love ashleys new hair.
Rob is just awesome as always.
Sex.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

rockbandstar wrote:someone... can't remember who said they were as in love with the Rob/Guitar pics as I was... I just found this one and thought I would share :D

I just love the way he plays
I'm not the one who said it, but I'm saying it now. I love when Rob plays guitar! And pictures of him playing are like the best thing ever. That or piano. God to watch those lovely fingers glide over piano keys. Ok I'm stopping. Lol.

Thanks for the picture! I can't wait to see How To Be. I wish I had the channel it's going to be on. *pout*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Does anyone know if Rob can draw?
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

You know what? That's a good question. I don't know if he can or not. If he can draw, then I give up.
I'm done for. He's already too talented as it is.

Oh if he can draw though, imagine if Wide Awake were made into a movie!
Oh my god I think I would die for real. Lol.

Just so ya know, Chapter 48 is up.

*dies*

That was....*cries*....so...just yeah...
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

DarkMuse wrote:You know what? That's a good question. I don't know if he can or not. If he can draw, then I give up.
I'm done for. He's already too talented as it is.

Oh if he can draw though, imagine if Wide Awake were made into a movie!
Oh my god I think I would die for real. Lol.

Just so ya know, Chapter 48 is up.

*dies*

That was....*cries*....so...just yeah...
Thanks Kristiner--Chapter 48!! You made my day!

I'm so bummed-I can't read Chapter 48 right now. I have to teach Sunday school in about an hour, and I know WA is not something I can read and then expect to half-way competently teach first graders. :?

Is only Chapter 48 posted? I wonder if Angst Goddess is still leaning towards ending the story at Chapter 50. :cry:
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Yes it is only chapter 48 pt. 1 and pt. 2. And yes she is ending it on chapter 50 plus an epilogue.
She did an update blog with a FAQ as well. I hate that it's only 48, but I kinda like that she's stretching it out with the last few chapters.

Video of Rob at Metropole last night. Lucky beotches.

Just because he's so damn gorgeous.
Just because he's wet.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

RockBandStar~ It was me! It was me!! I love me some Rob playing any instrument...piand, guitar, harmonica...whatever. Hell, put the boy in a tuba and I'd probably be all jelloey. :lol: Accordingly, THANK YOU!!!

Tracy~ I don't know. I actually saw a set-photo of him wearing what looks like a very nice suit That's what I figured was his party garb. It would totally be in line with the whole Cullen old-world, parties are formal occasions kind of vibe. Plus, the man just looks HOT!! Though, they might have decided it was too formal and tried to tone it down a little.

I am killing time trying to resist visiting chapter 48. We have a soccer game at 11:30 and I just don't know that I can do both this am.

Kristiner~ As always, you kill me. That's it. That's 9. I am living on borrowed lives. But, ask me if I am going to keep clicking on every bloody link on this page? Of Fracking Course!!! Thanks, Sweets.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS