Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by DarkMuse »

Ok seriously, why can't they just come out and say which scene they were filming?
The whole thing with Taylor being on the set is getting to me now too.
I'm just gonna keep telling myself that they did more than one scene that day and Taylor
just watched the school scene. Yeah. That sounds good.

Rob's vanilla-ness. Hahaha. I'm loving all the terms that are being created to describe his smell.
That's friggin hilarious. Hehe. Now I want more than ever to find out for myself.
I can't imagine standing that close to him. Oh god.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

:lol: Im like obsessed with Vanilla icecream now.

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Morning ladies!

Yes, watching TW/Rob in Blu-ray was a lovely way to spend the evening! I actually got my husband to sit and watch it with me~and there were no complaints! ;)

akire wrote:
don'tfitethebite78 wrote: Anywho, I better wrap this up for tonight because my husband is beginning to huff and puff (the official sign I have met my Twilight limit for the night). :cry:

A conversation that occurs in my house nightly:

Me: *hysterical laugher* *attempts to control myself* *snorting giggles*
Hubby: What are you laughing at?
Me: Um... the internet?
Hubby: *gives me the Knowing Look*
Me: *giggles even more*

Edit:

Jazz Girl wrote: Akire~ Yes, you can have more than 10 top 10. You just keep the last two or three spots on a rotating basis. What I am trying to figure out is how it works having my top 3 be versions of the same movie. How does that work? And, yes, it should be a date. Wine, chocolate and hot Rob goodness. Yum, Yes Please & Thank you very much! Oh, yeah, and husbands, too. :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's like this:

1. Twilight
2. Twilight, with commentary
3. Twilight, on mute*

*(As in: sure, honey, I'll watch *insert crappy movie with hot guy here* with you... ON MUTE)

Akire, that same conversation happens here all the time! LOL! In fact, when I was entering my post last night while watching the movie, he just looks over, rolls his eyes and I just start laughing!

Caryn, Can we join in on the wine, chocolate and hot Rob? I think the husbands do need their own support group!

Gii, I was the same way reading those last chapters of WA ~ I was a wreak! I haven't been able to go back to reread them yet because now I need to be in the right frame of mind. One of my friends just finished yesterday, and we spent over an hour just anaylzing ....

Oooo, that picture Wal-mart picture of Rob walking down the aisle.... I can just see him struting down the aisle like that at RobCon 2009!

Thanks for all the NM pictures! We needed something!! And if they need someone else to hold an umbrella over Rob to protect him from the harsh weather, I am more than up for the task! That could be the way we get ourselves on set! :lol:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

Morning Loves!!
DarkMuse wrote:Ok seriously, why can't they just come out and say which scene they were filming?
They cant cause then we would see the whole movie while they were filming and then the suspense would be shot and they would not make the movie anymore!! haha a bit dramatic but kinda true LoL right....

i love the new pics too............he is beautiful and taylor since he put on all that muscle good god! oo and has anyone checked out his butt....haha sorry back to rob.......
Jaime..
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

ok so im super confuzed..who is Gianna in 'New Moon'? LoL all th damn stories are a clump right now...oo is she the human receptionist???
Jaime..
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ya know, the Twilight saga is the first series of books that I can't keep straight.
Every other book series I've read I've been able to keep each book separate from the others.
This one just flows together so well that I have to actually go back and check to see when certain things happened.
It's so weird. Lol.

Oh look! A fake Rob picture! Yay! :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

DarkMuse wrote:Ya know, the Twilight saga is the first series of books that I can't keep straight.
Every other book series I've read I've been able to keep each book separate from the others.
This one just flows together so well that I have to actually go back and check to see when certain things happened.
It's so weird. Lol.

Oh look! A fake Rob picture! Yay! :lol:
When my semester is over and once I am caught up on the Southern Vampire novels, I am going to go back and read the saga again...because I KNOW that I missed a lot of stuff from reading it so quickly the first go around.

I totally agree that manip is a slice of heaven..Seriously..everytime I see a pic of him (especially when it end up taking up my whole screen) I have to remember to breathe.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Morning Sweets~

JaimeTristan~ Yes, Gianna is the human receptionist they encounter waiting to confront Aro, Caius and Marcus. The actress is really pretty. But, I did wonder what they are going to do about filming in Italy in the wake of the earthquake. I wonder if it will effect shooting at all.

Akire~ That conversation happens quite often in my house as well. Although, usually my hubs outright laughs a little at me, too. Then he'll say something like, "Apotomkin!!" or "You can google it." The only one on your list I would change would be watching it on mute. Then I couldn't hear that beautiful voice! No, that's just not acceptable. I would alter that to Twilight Special Features featuring Rob's vampire kisses and Rob's piano virtuoso moments. Mmmmmm, yes, that will do quite nicely, I think....

Sandy~ Of course you and your hubby are invited! The more the merrier. Although, I shutter to think the think what the hubbies will come up with with their heads together. :lol:

Kristiner~ Thanks for the loan, Sweets. I dropped him off for you just like you asked. Left him sleeping all sweet righ tin the middle of the bed. Did you find him? :lol: :D Yes, the fake Rob pic is good. Is it really sad that I could tell it wasn't him immediately because the arms were too smooth. My husband was looking over my shoulder and I said to him, "Nope that's not him. Rob's hairier than that." That led to a whole discussion of Rob waxing and I went 16 kinds of wrong places with that. :lol: :twisted:

Gii~ Yeah, I am on my 6th time through the saga, and still, each time, there are little things I catch that I completely missed before. The hard part is remembering where one ends and the next begins, because they are written so well to flow together almost as one seamless novel. I told you all, it is a pathological addiction for me and I have NO desire to enter any kind of rehab.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Good Friday, ladies. :)

Just wanted to comment: Someone mentioned they could be filming scenes of EC along with NM. That makes sense to me, in that they're releasing the movies so close to each other... but I thought EC was going to have yet another director? Or did CW sign on for that one too?
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote:Good Friday, ladies. :)

Just wanted to comment: Someone mentioned they could be filming scenes of EC along with NM. That makes sense to me, in that they're releasing the movies so close to each other... but I thought EC was going to have yet another director? Or did CW sign on for that one too?
Rings~ I saw that too. Nope, impossible I think. Summitt has been very specific that they were not going to do a dual filming and that Eclipse would have a different director. There's now way they are filming ahead, so, yeah, completely freaked about what the hell Taylor is doing on the FHS set! :o :shock: :?

This is me attempting to have faith...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS