Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
don'tfitethebite78
Settled in Forks

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Post by don'tfitethebite78 »

akire wrote:^^ Oooh, which version of Romeo & Juliet? 1996 or 1968??
I would have to say the 1996 version without a doubt! But Leo is the only celebrity crush I have ever had otherthan our Rob. He made me think very naughty things in R&J but not anywhere close to the reactions Rob ignites in me ;) :twisted: :lol: ...
Woops, I better watch the Leo flashbacks cause of all his great characters Ernie was the one to pop into my head...damn, why couldn't it have been Jack Dawson? :?
Anywho, I better wrap this up for tonight because my husband is beginning to huff and puff (the official sign I have met my Twilight limit for the night). :cry:

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Jade & Akire~ Yes. That's it. He's there to continue his learning about how to play hot and sexy. After all, expectations are high and he might as well learn from the best, right? OK, I am just going to keep telling myself that. Thanks for th ease.

Akire~ Yes, you can have more than 10 top 10. You just keep the last two or three spots on a rotating basis. What I am trying to figure out is how it works having my top 3 be versions of the same movie. How does that work? And, yes, it should be a date. Wine, chocolate and hot Rob goodness. Yum, Yes Please & Thank you very much! Oh, yeah, and husbands, too. :lol:

Gii~ Again, welcome to the support group. Most of us are RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!! I think I cried from the moment I started chapter 45. And, I still cry, even on my 3rd read through.

Don'tFight~ You should come and play with Akire and I on our double date. Maybe your hubby could benefit from exposure to ours. They can form their own support group and help him to deal. Then he wouldn't huff and puff and you could stay and play with the Robby goodness. :D

And, now that I have totally devolved into a giggling five year old, I think I need a pillow, a blankey and a Rob substitute (read said husband) to curl up on. Night Sweets. Sweet RobDreams.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

don'tfitethebite78 wrote:
akire wrote:^^ Oooh, which version of Romeo & Juliet? 1996 or 1968??
I would have to say the 1996 version without a doubt! But Leo is the only celebrity crush I have ever had otherthan our Rob. He made me think very naughty things in R&J but not anywhere close to the reactions Rob ignites in me ;) :twisted: :lol: ...
Woops, I better watch the Leo flashbacks cause of all his great characters Ernie was the one to pop into my head...damn, why couldn't it have been Jack Dawson? :?
Anywho, I better wrap this up for tonight because my husband is beginning to huff and puff (the official sign I have met my Twilight limit for the night). :cry:
A conversation that occurs in my house nightly:

Me: *hysterical laugher* *attempts to control myself* *snorting giggles*
Hubby: What are you laughing at?
Me: Um... the internet?
Hubby: *gives me the Knowing Look*
Me: *giggles even more*

Edit:
Jazz Girl wrote: Akire~ Yes, you can have more than 10 top 10. You just keep the last two or three spots on a rotating basis. What I am trying to figure out is how it works having my top 3 be versions of the same movie. How does that work? And, yes, it should be a date. Wine, chocolate and hot Rob goodness. Yum, Yes Please & Thank you very much! Oh, yeah, and husbands, too. :lol:
I'm pretty sure it's like this:

1. Twilight
2. Twilight, with commentary
3. Twilight, on mute*

*(As in: sure, honey, I'll watch *insert crappy movie with hot guy here* with you... ON MUTE)
Last edited by akire on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image

slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Two things as I run through the thread:

One:
K, blow that picture up. Now, blue t-shirt, lace over shirt girl? Totally O-ing. That man makes women O just by WALKING BY THEM! NOT ****** FAIR!

older_twilight_fan wrote:http://laineygossip.com/Robert_Pattinso ... =0&CelID=0

The last pic in the 3rd row is my favorite.

What is Rob holding? What's in the jar? :lol:
That, my dear girlie, would be a warm, steaming cup of coffee. Or tea. Probably tea. Must keep The Rob's insides toasty and hydrated!

Be back laterz, loveliez!
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic

sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

This one has to be my favourite...like JazzGirl said...sweet jesus those hands are just - they make me think bad, bad things :lol: :twisted:

Stil loving these new set photos...the one where KStew is looking up at Rob? *Dies* Oh to be on the receiving end of Rob's stare in that picture...I think I would literally faint :lol:
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

slightlyobsessed wrote:Two things as I run through the thread:

One:
K, blow that picture up. Now, blue t-shirt, lace over shirt girl? Totally O-ing. That man makes women O just by WALKING BY THEM! NOT ****** FAIR!

older_twilight_fan wrote:http://laineygossip.com/Robert_Pattinso ... =0&CelID=0

The last pic in the 3rd row is my favorite.

What is Rob holding? What's in the jar? :lol:
That, my dear girlie, would be a warm, steaming cup of coffee. Or tea. Probably tea. Must keep The Rob's insides toasty and hydrated!

Be back laterz, loveliez!
:lol: :lol: Thanks, now I see... Rob's holding a cup of coffee! Don't ask me why I thought he was holding a jar of something... :shock: I guess I get so distracted just staring at Rob's face and body that I can't really focus on the rest of the picture.

You're right about the girl in the Walmart picture watching Rob walk by...definitely O'ing. :lol: Can't say that I blame her!
Banner by TammyAZ

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jazz Girl wrote:Kristiner~ Ahhhh, oldies but goodies. How can you resist that smile? And, the way the man holds a microphone!! Those hands...are just....*sigh* Now, off to bed with you. Go and have lovely dreams of scaring Rob in all sorts of really good ways. Just promise you'll share in the morning. I know how well Rob helps you sleep, so if I happen upon him, I'll drop him at your bedside. Just promise you'll return the favor. :D
Yeah I don't think I've ever been turned on by the way someone holds a microphone before. Thanks, Pattinson. Thanks. And I would go to bed, except for the fact that I'm at work. I won't be home until almost 7:30am. Since you're the one who has gone to bed, I'm officially dropping the Rob off by your bedside. You can return him in the morning when I'm going to bed. :lol:
akire wrote:I'm going to tell myself he just happened to be "on set" that day & wanted to watch Rob work and LEARN. Who else is with me?
I'm also going to tell myself that he's only in costume because they want him to get used to wearing the wig. Because why else would he be in costume at Forks High if he's not working? Oh yeah and also, the wig does look bouffanty. I can't stop laughing at the fact that Rob probably did tell him so.

Gii - I'm so glad you're all caught up! Sorry that you're a blubbering mess, but we all were when we read it. So don't feel too bad. I can't wait to see how things turn out when he makes it back. Oh man.

Jolynn - Long time no talkie! Yes, our man does indeed make women O just by walking by them. That's why I still believe in the alien/government conspiracy theory. Lol.
sillyme wrote:Stil loving these new set photos...the one where KStew is looking up at Rob? *Dies* Oh to be on the receiving end of Rob's stare in that picture...I think I would literally faint :lol:
For some reason, "Creep" by Radiohead pops in my head.

...couldn't look you in the eye
you're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry
you float like a feather, in a beautiful world
you're so cufking special, I wish I was special
but I'm a creep(er)...
:lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

DarkMuse wrote:
sillyme wrote:Stil loving these new set photos...the one where KStew is looking up at Rob? *Dies* Oh to be on the receiving end of Rob's stare in that picture...I think I would literally faint :lol:
For some reason, "Creep" by Radiohead pops in my head.

...couldn't look you in the eye
you're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry
you float like a feather, in a beautiful world
you're so cufking special, I wish I was special
but I'm a creep(er)...
:lol:
Kris! You just quoted one of my favorite songs ever. It never gets old. I love you all the more now. I've often thought it was a very Robward song. lol
I love your little change at the end...creep(er). haha

Gii - I'm so glad you finally read WA! I'm sorry you've been crying so much though. I just about died when I read the latest update. I was a mess. I'm such a sucker for well conveyed emotion and she knows how to just rip your heart out and make you feel like it's happening to you...or someone you love. Which is even worse. Yeah, now I want to cry just thinking about it. lol
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Since we have so many creepers on here,
I figured it was an appropriate change. :D
I've loved that song since I was 13.
It may never get old, but I sure do. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

~Ever since I saw those new set pix today.. ive been hurting myself tryna figure out what scene they're filming.. unless Taylor is just there to watch ^ like we've discussed.
They don't go back to school @ the end of NM?
So its obviously before he leaves.
But Taylor being there has gotten me all annoyed..... cause what if they're adding something thats not in the books.. or they decided to put Jacob in a school scene like... *panics*
New Moon will turn out fine
New Moon will turn out fine
Im going to hyperventilate. All this NM stress.

~Maybe those peoples at the walmart thing were just star struck, or paralysed by Robs awesomeness.. or caught a wiff of his vanilla-ness.

~And I remember watching the 1996 Romeo and Juliet like, 4 years ago at school, in a room full of 14 year olds.. all the girls squealing cause we saw leos butt. :lol:

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart