Page 88 of 102

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:55 pm
by rockbandstar
GenevieveCullen wrote:I'm not sure which I'm more envious of; those girls, or that bottle of Heinekin

Screw cottage country, I want to go to Vancouver!

The bottle ;)
hahah

I love that I get home after a long and tedious day of work and there are oodles and oodles of pictures! Amazing! The one of Rob with his hair slicked back! Loved it! Loved them all!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:59 pm
by DarkMuse
Is it just me, or does it look like he's about to completely miss his mouth with the Heinekin? Or maybe he just didn't get it all the way up yet. <--If I hadn't been talking about him drinking beer before that sentence, it would have had a whole new meaning. :lol:

Oh how I heart the Rob. Haha.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:11 pm
by G-Faerie08
DarkMuse wrote:Is it just me, or does it look like he's about to completely miss his mouth with the Heinekin? Or maybe he just didn't get it all the way up yet. <--If I hadn't been talking about him drinking beer before that sentence, it would have had a whole new meaning. :lol:

Oh how I heart the Rob. Haha.
:lol: Yeah it does appear that way..Oh Rob..Poor Robbie cannot go out and have a good time without a camera being shoved in his face every ten seconds..blinding flashes..all that crap.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:39 pm
by DarkMuse

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:15 pm
by GenevieveCullen


OMG Rob in the top hat. LOVE IT. Total Mad Hatter. Someone needs to do a Alice In Wonderland remake like, NOW.
Can you imagine? Rob would be greatest Mad Hatter EVER!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:17 pm
by G-Faerie08
GenevieveCullen wrote:
OMG Rob in the top hat. LOVE IT. Total Mad Hatter. Someone needs to do a Alice In Wonderland remake like, NOW.
Can you imagine? Rob would be greatest Mad Hatter EVER![/color]
Actually they are...Tim Burton is doing it :lol: Johnny Depp is the Mad Hatter..So, I think that leaves Robbie out of that one unless they do another remake down the road.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:18 pm
by Jadey
DarkMuse wrote:And the pics just keep coming!

More outtakes from InStyle magazine....
Can't. Stop. Laughing.
:shock: Could he be any more cuter?
Ty for the piccies Kris.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:22 pm
by GenevieveCullen
G-Faerie08 wrote:Actually they are...Tim Burton is doing it :lol: Johnny Depp is the Mad Hatter..So, I think that leaves Robbie out of that one unless they do another remake down the road.


Seriously? Wow, well if Depp's doing it then I've got no complaints. He'll be fabulous. I'm picturing Willy Wonka meets Sweeney Todd.

Guess I'll have to find another reason to have Rob in a top hat lol.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:03 pm
by rockbandstar
Rob in a tophat was amazingly cute! Oh and I would LOVE an Alice in Wonderland/Mad Hatter remake... They are doing that with Johnny Depp? (SWEET!)

Loved all the pictures... he is too cute when he is hamming it up for the camera!

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #10

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:08 pm
by ForJazz926
I LOVE that Instyle shoot. All of it. Those pictures of Rob walking with Kellan have to be my all-time faves. The way he looks in that slim little suit...he just has the exact kind of body that I go for. I also love the "what...wasn't it good for you? Me neither" pics of him and Kristen.