Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by maddy<3twilight »

OMG what?
Taylor isn't single.
I screamed when I read the Team Taylena thing in the post above.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry:
he said he was single on ET...
on Thursday...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Well I just posted the question to Taylor (from the blog, Alphie and Pel are in Vancouver and was wondering if we have questions for the cast)
"Taylor, are you dating Selena Gomez? Is she your girlfriend?"

Don't know if they'll ask him or if they do if he'll fess up. But to me pictures don't lie. That girl was hanging all over him, so yeah.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

OMG I wish I was in vancouver.
Maybe we will get that famous with our teensy little teeny site!
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

The main thing that bothers me about this is that he *possibly* lied on ET. It would have been one thing if he'd been like, "I'm seeing someone, but its not too serious at the moment" but he didn't. :/ Not cool, Tay. Not cool.

Whatever. Its not like they're getting married. They're 16-17. And it's not going to end well, I know that much. And when it doesn't, they can expect a big "I TOLD YOU SO!" from me.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Wow, you ladies have posted a lot while i was gone! LOL. Which means I have to update the announcements page with a lot of new "Taylena" news...*sigh*

Cye- First I wanted to say... GO BULLS!! I didn't watch the game on Sunday but I listened to it on the radio. DOUBLE OVERTIME?? Crazy...Oh I hope they beat the Celtics! And I'm happy you asked that question. I really want to know.

Renesmee- I totally agree 110% with you that they probably will not last long. If they do, WOWWERZZ!!!

Do you all remember when I posted that blog on "OBSESSED" where both taylor and selena won hottest boy/girl from J-14?? Well, they won again this year!! So CONGRATS TAYLOR!!

Okay, i know you all are totally going to HATE ME FOR THIS but... I kinda thing that "Taylena" is cute??
*ducks from throwing objects* no I'm serious!
the other pictures didnt have them together, but after seeing them smiling and looking like they're enjoying each others company... well it's cute!! and im happy for Taylor...

With the whole ET thing. I think they asked him before he started seeing selena. I dont think he lied.

But the only thing that gets to me about Selena is that she just happens to be dating the "it" guy... you know? first nick now taylor... idk, maybe it's because i feel (to quote edward) "protective over" taylor...LOL

okay well i'll update the announcements page ASAP!
oh plus, i just figure out why the announcements page isn't a blog. it's because it's not set as one. so im going to change the page into a blog... hope no one minds!! that way with each post, ppl can leave comments for it!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

nafereti wrote:Wow, you ladies have posted a lot while i was gone! LOL. Which means I have to update the announcements page with a lot of new "Taylena" news...*sigh*

Cye- First I wanted to say... GO BULLS!! I didn't watch the game on Sunday but I listened to it on the radio. DOUBLE OVERTIME?? Crazy...Oh I hope they beat the Celtics! And I'm happy you asked that question. I really want to know.

Renesmee- I totally agree 110% with you that they probably will not last long. If they do, WOWWERZZ!!!

Do you all remember when I posted that blog on "OBSESSED" where both taylor and selena won hottest boy/girl from J-14?? Well, they won again this year!! So CONGRATS TAYLOR!!

Okay, i know you all are totally going to HATE ME FOR THIS but... I kinda thing that "Taylena" is cute??
*ducks from throwing objects* no I'm serious!
the other pictures didnt have them together, but after seeing them smiling and looking like they're enjoying each others company... well it's cute!! and im happy for Taylor...

With the whole ET thing. I think they asked him before he started seeing selena. I dont think he lied.

But the only thing that gets to me about Selena is that she just happens to be dating the "it" guy... you know? first nick now taylor... idk, maybe it's because i feel (to quote edward) "protective over" taylor...LOL

okay well i'll update the announcements page ASAP!
oh plus, i just figure out why the announcements page isn't a blog. it's because it's not set as one. so im going to change the page into a blog... hope no one minds!! that way with each post, ppl can leave comments for it!!
Agreed wholeheartedly with almost everything said here. No, i gotta say, as ive (very) clearly stated in the posts before, im not her biggest fan, but these pictures on lainey gossip.....

They just look so cute, and HAPPY!!!!! i mean, if they do start going out, well... if they stay this happy in each others company, im glad they are going out. Taylor deserves someone, and these pictures REALLY made me smile with the whole sweetness of it :-)....even if she DID used to date a jonas brother.

If he's happy, im happy. Also agree that i dont think he lied on the Et thing. apart from anything else, they usually shoot footage a long time before it's aired, so that footage we saw was probably a month old at the time. An awful lot can happen in a month, at the time id say he WASN'T going out with anyone. Even if they were, he is entitled to keep some things to himself.

Overall, i wish them well. I would rather he got together with some nice girl who wasn't famous ( i dislike hollywood lookups big time) and to be honest, she still wouldn't be my ideal choice for him, but whatever. They do look pretty good together. as long as people stop combining their names. eugh. and she just BETTER not drag him into any disney films, thats all im saying. Good luck, taylor. ;)
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

Naf, you can't change announcements to a blog, you can only do that on weebly.

I still don't like Selena, it just seems like she would be the kind of person just to date someone because they where famous then. Yah know?
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

I'm getting used to them. Like I said, they're not gonna be together for very long.

In other news, I'm going to see Demi Lovato tonight at some vip concert, and I'm really hoping that I get to meet her! It'll be awesome if I get to, especially since the last time I met her, we talked for like 20 minutes.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Runswithwovles- yeah I know, that what Selena seems to be doing. First Nick now Taylor! I wouldn't be surprised if the next "it" guy around her age will be connected to her... you know?

Renesmee- i think that's why i think they're cute. im use to them now. and have fun! i hope you meet her too.. take pictures, i wanna see!

Silver-swallow- oh i know. as long as taylor's happy, im happy for him! they seem happy together... for now...LOL :lol: :lol:

i wonder what happened to taylor's "non-famous" girl friend sarah?? we should contact her and ask her thoughts about the whole "taylena" thing...LOL
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Naf, thanks I'm nervous for the game tonight in Boston. *crosses fingers* that the Bulls pull it off!!!
Congrats to the Lakers!

I still don't know about Selena Gomez. I still think her head size is big.. LOL!!!
Taylor is just too perfect for her IMO.

I think he should just stay with Sarah. They look cute together, she's not famous and she doesn't have that baby doll Disney look.