Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by Renesmee101 »

Taylor + Selena = me like this: :cry: + :evil:
She's ok, but in my oh-so-humble opinion, wrong for Taylor. Their personaltiies seem like they would clash to me. :( Not a happy camper right now. I'm gonna go watch ET again to make myself feel better.

WAITASECOND! If he and Sel are dating, then why did he LIE about it on ET? I mean, if he just straight up said that they're dating and happy together, then I'd be ok with it. But for him to lie? Thats low. :|
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

Wait, how do you even know this is true about selena??? where did you see this, where are these pictures? :?

Oh, and does anyone know where us non americans can watch the ET thing??? thanks!!!
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

never mind, just got the ET thing off youtube. Only watched the first part of it, and im SHIVERING with excitment!!!! this is just pathetic :oops: .... but hey, you people dont know who I am, i can be as embarassing as i like lol !!!!! the joys of the internet :lol: :lol: :lol: !!! Taylor...you are so damn cute!!! loved him and kirsten hugging and laughing, that was a heartwarming shot! well... off to watch part two...
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

silver-swallow wrote:never mind, just got the ET thing off youtube. Only watched the first part of it, and im SHIVERING with excitment!!!! this is just pathetic :oops: .... but hey, you people dont know who I am, i can be as embarassing as i like lol !!!!! the joys of the internet :lol: :lol: :lol: !!! Taylor...you are so damn cute!!! loved him and kirsten hugging and laughing, that was a heartwarming shot! well... off to watch part two...
You can watch it off the team taycob website's announcement page. the link to the website is in my sig!! you can also see pictures of Taylor & Selena there too.
Renesmee101 wrote: WAITASECOND! If he and Sel are dating, then why did he LIE about it on ET? I mean, if he just straight up said that they're dating and happy together, then I'd be ok with it. But for him to lie? Thats low. :|
Technically, he didn't lie... she asked if he was "SINGLE" and he said yes... she didn't ask if he was dating.
To me, I see that they are "dating" but have not given themselves the official title of "boyfriend" or "girlfriend"

does that make sense?
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Renesmee101
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

nafereti wrote:
Renesmee101 wrote: WAITASECOND! If he and Sel are dating, then why did he LIE about it on ET? I mean, if he just straight up said that they're dating and happy together, then I'd be ok with it. But for him to lie? Thats low. :|
Technically, he didn't lie... she asked if he was "SINGLE" and he said yes... she didn't ask if he was dating.
To me, I see that they are "dating" but have not given themselves the official title of "boyfriend" or "girlfriend"

does that make sense?
Yeah, it does. But they've reportedly been on at least 3 dates, and in my mind once you've gone on at least 4 dates with someone over the span of at least a month, then its time to make it official, which they have. So one of them needs to tweet about this to clear it up rightnow. I'm so sick of stars playing coy in the spotlight when it comes to their relationship status. I understand wanting privacy and all that, but at least say if you're dating or not. No names are neccesary. I dunno, though. Maybe I'm just being picky and high maintenance about it because its Taylor. :lol:
Dork Squad
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

^^ oh i get you renesmee, im still like iffy with it. i say im okay with it, but there's still that part that is like NNNNOOOO he has to be single!! LOL:D

it's because it's taylor & his our jacob, it's weird to see him with another girl other than the twilight ones you know??

and on a brighter note... CONGRATS TAYLOR!!!
he has his own people page....im putting it on the site now!
Renesmee101

Post by Renesmee101 »

I saw that on the Lex homepage! I went all giggly fangirl for a sec when I was looking at it. :P But seriously, it's awesome. :D

And I totally get it. Like, its so weird seeing him with anyone other than the Twilight girls, and he's so Jacob-esque in real life that I just think of him as perpetually single, cause Jake is (I don't count Nessie till she gets older). That and the fact that he's, what?, gorgeous, so him being taken suucks. But whatevs. I'll get used to it in like a day. :P I think its more the shock of it than anything, especially since from our pov they've only ever met like twice. But, again - whatevs.
Last edited by Renesmee101 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dork Squad
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

I know!! I'm like on his people page right now just reading stuff...LOL
he looks sooo adorable as sharkboy, haha :lol: :lol: :lol:
but man, has he grown!! now that's a growth spurt...HA!!
in the ET clips, when taylor is standing next to bella, which seems like in front of his house, WOW :shock: Taylor looks sooo buff!! I was like... OMG SHIRT OFF!! I WANNA SEE YOUR MUSCLES...lmao
Renesmee101

Post by Renesmee101 »

nafereti wrote:I know!! I'm like on his people page right now just reading stuff...LOL
he looks sooo adorable as sharkboy, haha :lol: :lol: :lol:
but man, has he grown!! now that's a growth spurt...HA!!
in the ET clips, when taylor is standing next to bella, which seems like in front of his house, WOW :shock: Taylor looks sooo buff!! I was like... OMG SHIRT OFF!! I WANNA SEE YOUR MUSCLES...lmao
I know, right? I liked when he had on the jacket with the blue shirt on underneath and someone behind him took off the jacket and the shirt stretched over his muscles..............
*snaps out of it* :oops:
But seriously, this movie is gonna be amazing. I'm so ready for more promo pics to come out!!
Dork Squad
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

^^ who are you kidding?? I must have rewind so many times to re-watch that. I was like... OMG ARE THOSE ROCKS UNDER HIS SHIRT?? hahaha... I mean, I know he was buffer, but OMJ, I didnt know he was RIPPED!!
I was totally shocked... I'm seriously a wolf girl because only the wolf pack (picture including taylor) has made me speechless.
the vampires?? they're cute, but they don't have a body like the wolf pack... well maybe kellen does, but that's like what?? 1 out of the 5 cullen vamps....
if you look at the wolf pack.... :o :shock: :o :shock: ....even if kiowa, tyson and the guy that plays jared are not so "masculine" yet, they will be in the next movie. taylor was a prefect example, it less in a year; he packed on those muscles and made me speechless....hahaha :lol: :lol:
i "heart" the wolves!