Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by missp »

^^^I have completely stopped paying attention to reviewers. Most are full of jealousy and poopy! Taylor OWNED Jacob in New Moon. He proved his acting chops beyond a doubt!

Speaking of Taylor. We adult *ahem* cougars have a brand new place to feed our Taylor addiction! Come on over to the
ABS-SO-LUTELY ALL THINGS TAYLOR thread.
Here's the link!
http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... =25&t=5601
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

Well, I wouldn't say that reviewers are "jealous", because that's a pretty weak defense. I think that Megan Fox is a horrid actress with the most nasally voice imaginable, but that's not because I'm jealous of any of her physical attributes (which are overrated, imo).

Still, I agree that Taylor was fantastic.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

^^^I so agree with the Megan Fox opinion. Maybe jealous isn't exactly the correct term. I sometimes wonder, though, if critics/reviewers are at all in tune with the general public and their viewpoint.
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

swedishskinjer wrote:One reviewer said that they "cringed" whenever Taylor opened his mouth in New Moon, which made me wonder if we were watching the same movie. In addition to being a terrific martial artist, Taylor was able to perfectly capture the character of Jacob. He has the warmth, charisma, and slight amount of mystery.
maybe they cringed because they were trying to stop themselves from screaming "OMG he's buffed" or "OMG he's hot" haha:lol:
I think critics exaggerate their reviews, specially now that the franchise is so successful. And before it was successful there was so much buzz on the movie and the actors. Maybe they were expecting too much out of a teen-oriented-movie. the twilight movie saga is pretty much "fan service" for the fans of the books or even fans of the actors. :D
NayobiWan
Wandering Through Town

Post by NayobiWan »

Hi guys! I totally agree with what all of you are saying about Taylor. He's a great Jacob, and I'm very glad they've decided to keep him. :) I've actually come up with a plan to try to get him to go to formal with me. I know it sounds crazy, but just hear me out!

Watch this video and please comment and respond: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MCpDeyYAEk
"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally." - W.C. Fields

MySpace | LiveJournal | YouTube
edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/456981 ... id=1626398 Do they not know what they have done to Twilight fandom by challenging us to guess what Jacob said in Qualliut :lol: game onI can see Twilighters hittin' the books lookin' for hints right now.

OK did anyone else notice how uncomfortable Taylor was when that guy said that about Renesmee. Kinda looks like Taylor isn't looking forward to the Renesmee episode. I was like :shock: :o when I read that. I hope the director doesn't touch that with a 25 foot barge pole.

I think Taylor was a good Jacob in NM. He brought alot of sensitivity to the role.
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CindyBlack »

*peeks head in* hiiiii everyone!
its been sooooooooo long since i've been in here. so sorry!
i see we have some newbies in here! *waves to the newly turned taycob fans* welcome to the dark side :twisted: :lol:
good to see some of the original taycob members are still here too! *waves* hi guys! :)

just wanted to say that Taylor was amazing as Jacob in new moon. dude he totally killed it! and looked smokin' hot while doing it!! :D The movie rocked guys! Chris Weitz is my god. ;)
i can't wait to watch it again.....and again....and again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Taylor has a landed a new role. He'll be Max Steel...
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovies.a ... -max-steel

So happy for Taylor, he wanted to be in an action movie!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

I think I need to see everything he's in now.. :? :? :? :oops: :oops: :oops:

So all of you Jake lovers.. Why am I the only one in Jakes house on Dereks forum??
Join me!!!! Show them that someone loves him too!!

Don't know if you can talk about other forums on the lex,
but I hope to make up for it by posting some more x)
I'm kinda addicted to the lex :?
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I was flipping through the channels and adventures of sharkboy is on Disney... it was only filmed 4 years ago and Taylor is SO LITTLE.

Makes me feel like a perv lol.