Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by Renesmee101 »

switzgal wrote:
silver-swallow wrote:also, the whole taylor and selena (i refuse to combine their names, eugh, tacky) thing i have gotten used to at this stage. now, since theyre is clearly no hope at all that they are just friends, i am trying to convince myself to like her. this helped very slightly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33170038@N08/3542457493/

also, has anyone else seen this?? its just a manip, but still.......wow. me likey those abs taylor.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36236234@N06/3550167552/

OMJB, Tell me that is NOT his bod because I hope they don't make him wear his pants that low in the movie. Really I don't think I'm allowed to look at that picture. Anyway, yeah, I hope they keep the shirtless thing quite tamed in the movie for the casts that are not yet legal (ie: Taylor and probably Embry and Quil lol)
I guess it's just the way things are nowadays since teen girls show a lot of cleavage too but there really shouldn't be that much (low-rider pants) skin showing below the belly button in the movie.
That's not Tayor's abs, we've all seen Tay's abs. Remember, the Access Hollywood vid that had everyone (myself included) in need of an ice bath?

I think that they're gonna let them wear their pants wherever is most comfortable to the actors. Look at the wolf pack poster. Alex's pants are roughly that low, while Kiowa's are higher up. It's also about where their pants hit on their bodies naturally. Some guys pants just naturally hang lower than others.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Oh phew... on second thought, I know Taylor wears his pants pretty low.

I think New Moon will make more money than Twilight, for one because of all the shirtless guys and two because nobody would be paying attention to the plot the first couple of times they've watched the movie!!! LOL!!!
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

hey guys.
I emailed Cassandra Clare, the author of the Mortal Instruments series and she said she would let us interview her and said to send over some questions.
Do you guys have any questions?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

Renesmee101 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
silver-swallow wrote:also, the whole taylor and selena (i refuse to combine their names, eugh, tacky) thing i have gotten used to at this stage. now, since theyre is clearly no hope at all that they are just friends, i am trying to convince myself to like her. this helped very slightly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33170038@N08/3542457493/

also, has anyone else seen this?? its just a manip, but still.......wow. me likey those abs taylor.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36236234@N06/3550167552/

OMJB, Tell me that is NOT his bod because I hope they don't make him wear his pants that low in the movie. Really I don't think I'm allowed to look at that picture. Anyway, yeah, I hope they keep the shirtless thing quite tamed in the movie for the casts that are not yet legal (ie: Taylor and probably Embry and Quil lol)
I guess it's just the way things are nowadays since teen girls show a lot of cleavage too but there really shouldn't be that much (low-rider pants) skin showing below the belly button in the movie.
That's not Tayor's abs, we've all seen Tay's abs. Remember, the Access Hollywood vid that had everyone (myself included) in need of an ice bath?

I think that they're gonna let them wear their pants wherever is most comfortable to the actors. Look at the wolf pack poster. Alex's pants are roughly that low, while Kiowa's are higher up. It's also about where their pants hit on their bodies naturally. Some guys pants just naturally hang lower than others.
Hehe, relax, remember when i said it was just a manipulation?! its not really him, renesmee is right. we ALL know taylors abs will be better than that, this is just a teaser taste lol|!!!!
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

switzgal wrote:Oh phew... on second thought, I know Taylor wears his pants pretty low.

I think New Moon will make more money than Twilight, for one because of all the shirtless guys and two because nobody would be paying attention to the plot the first couple of times they've watched the movie!!! LOL!!!
ah you never know, my eyes might actually follow the PLOTLINE rather than taylors abs on the......third, fourth viewing of the film??? maybe?? now lets be realistic, thats all you can ask out of any woman with fully functioning horomones. :lol:
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

maddy<3twilight wrote:hey guys.
I emailed Cassandra Clare, the author of the Mortal Instruments series and she said she would let us interview her and said to send over some questions.

WOW how did you get her email? I just started reading the first book City of Bones so I really don't have any questions.
When do you have to submit the questions?

BTW, Chloe, I read the entire Max Ride series and I agree, I love Fang but of course love Jacob more!!!
I have to give you a page count soon!!!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Cye, cool! I really couldn't handle love for Fang. Course, Taylor has more.
My heart isn't taking any more reservations, thank you.

Guess what? Carrie Ryan emailed me back, too. She wrote The Forest Of Hands And Teeth.
Maddy and I are getting questions together.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

switzgal wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:hey guys.

WOW how did you get her email? I just started reading the first book City of Bones so I really don't have any questions.
When do you have to submit the questions?

BTW, Chloe, I read the entire Max Ride series and I agree, I love Fang but of course love Jacob more!!!
I have to give you a page count soon!!!
i don't know.
she didn't say.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

OK maddy, how about...
Cassandra: "Will your books turn into movies?" "Are you willing to have them turn them into movies?"
"Can Taylor Lautner play Simon?" (LOL OK maybe not the last question but I had to try.)
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Okay, so I bought City of Bones today, is it possible you all will let me get through that before the interview?
I'd appreciate it.

What's the status on the shirts, Cye?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage