Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by switzgal »

Hey ladies, sorry for being MIA but those picture are cute but I still don't like that they are dating for sure now (with all the pics together and the pics with his sister)

Anyway, I like the New Moon poster but I thought it looked more like Eclipse and I hate that they made Taylor scowl. I hope they don't make him really mean in NM, he's suppose to be only mean when he's about to be a wolf. Usually he's sunny, friendly and warm. So I hope CW got that personality down and made sure Taylor portrayed it well.

Anyway, I've been busy and have neglected this site and Taycob site. Sorry. I will try and post something soon over there.
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

Selena and Taylor are adorable together, but I still am not too pleased with it. But if Tay's happy, I'm cool with it.

I like the NM movie poster, but I wish they would have had Edward more in the background. I absolutely adore Rob, but this is Taylor's time to shine.
I hope CW get's Jacob's personality right. I love the sunny Jacob. In fact, if he had stayed sunny and happy the rest of the saga, I would probably be Team Jacob. But I just really want to see Taylor's gorgeous smile in NM.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

I love the new poster but......it's not great, I think it should be more Jacob-ee and less Bella and Edward. It looks a little photo shop-esh too.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

the NM poster is ok, but shouldnt taylor be taller than rob? since jacob's like 6'5". i wouldnt mind taylor dating selena if she hadnt been with nick jonas. he's getting sloppy seconds n i dont want him getting any jonas cooties. he might turn into a fairy. :lol:

edit: but then again, as long as taylor is happy.... *tear*
http://www.laineygossip.com/pics/taylor ... 8may09.jpg
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

So if you follow TT on Twitter, you would know Cye and I are working on a Cafepress shop.
Which means, we have a shop. Which is awesome right?
I'll put a link when it's finished.

Edit: Sent an email out.

Edit Edit: Naomi and Shelly: What do you think of changing the Announcements to a blog?
Of course, that can be the only blog, but it's really the only important page.
I can transfer everything myself, if you want too. People can then add comments to individual things.
I think it's a good idea.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

sarah! wrote::D
That is a really good trailor!!!
I have never seen it before.
Dude. FTSK in you're sig. Hello new bff. :P Jk, but seriously, I love FTSK. Underdog Alma Mater is what I listen to on my way to work every day to wake myself up.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

IMO Taylor is perfect for the part of Jacob. He just has that bubbly, sunny personality and everytime I see his smile it makes me want to smile. When I was reading the books that is what I pictured Jacob to be like. I am so proud of Taylor for putting in the hard work to keep his part. It would've been a bad call IMO to have a different person play him in NM.
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

I didnt really like the new moon poster. what is WITH summit and them over-airbrushing everything? i hated the twilight poster because it looked like they were all made of plastic, and this one is just the same. also, bella and jake should be in front. this film isnt so much about edward. it would make a hell of a lot more sense if bella was in the very front, jake right behind her, and edward looking on from afar in the backround. it would have significance then, you know???
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

also, the whole taylor and selena (i refuse to combine their names, eugh, tacky) thing i have gotten used to at this stage. now, since theyre is clearly no hope at all that they are just friends, i am trying to convince myself to like her. this helped very slightly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33170038@N08/3542457493/

also, has anyone else seen this?? its just a manip, but still.......wow. me likey those abs taylor.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36236234@N06/3550167552/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

silver-swallow wrote:also, the whole taylor and selena (i refuse to combine their names, eugh, tacky) thing i have gotten used to at this stage. now, since theyre is clearly no hope at all that they are just friends, i am trying to convince myself to like her. this helped very slightly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33170038@N08/3542457493/

also, has anyone else seen this?? its just a manip, but still.......wow. me likey those abs taylor.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36236234@N06/3550167552/

OMJB, Tell me that is NOT his bod because I hope they don't make him wear his pants that low in the movie. Really I don't think I'm allowed to look at that picture. Anyway, yeah, I hope they keep the shirtless thing quite tamed in the movie for the casts that are not yet legal (ie: Taylor and probably Embry and Quil lol)
I guess it's just the way things are nowadays since teen girls show a lot of cleavage too but there really shouldn't be that much (low-rider pants) skin showing below the belly button in the movie.