Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by silver-swallow »

On an optimistic note, can i just point out that even now, they still have not been caught doing anything that two friends would not ordinarily do? It's not necessarily a romantic relationship going on here. I hug my guy mates every time i see them, and they hug me back, but it doesn't mean that im GOING OUT with them all!! its just a friendly gesture.

There might not be anything but friendship here. Some people will think im just being naive, but its quite true.
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Possibly, but they've done out like what... 3 times alreday? And they went to see a movie, (I think I read that they saw Obsessed- talk about IRONIC... it used to be our Team Taycob's website name!)
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

Thanks Switz!! Well, if I'm finished with all my homework, I'll make sure to watch the game. I'm hoping Bulls makes the series 3-2 in their favor. Oh and I just barely noticed your sig with the Eclipse chapter... that's one of the moments in the book that made me cry. When Jacob tricked Bella into kissing him... totally turned me into a human waterfall. I was crying sooo bad!! I think I might read that chapter again... I CAN'T WAIT for Taylor & Kristen to film that part of Eclipse!! OMG!! The game is on right now... they're down by two. Okay time for a study break!!

LOL@ Big Head!! That never ceases to amaze me.. Haha :lol:

Silver-swallow--- totally random question but... are you from Australia?? I noticed you used the word "mate" when you posted...LOL Naive?? Umm... I want to say yes, but I'm thinking that way too. HA! It's just, I wont call them an "official" couple until either of them are interviewed and asked about it. If either Taylor or Selena replies with... "he/she is a great person, anyone will be glad to date her/him"... then I'll take that as being "official" because it's either a "yes" or "no" question & if they try to side-step it, well then you know they're dating!

Oh I know right... with the whole Obsessed thingy!! That is totally our theme. Haha...

But I seriously what to know what Sarah thinks about Selena. I heard from the "team taylor" myspace page that Taylor was still dating Sarah when he was filming Twilight, but he just said he was single because he didn't want obsessed/crazed fans going after her. I didn't hear anything about them breaking up... maybe it's because she's not famous. How sad!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

Well, I'm not thrilled with the prospect of "Taylena", though i'm hoping they're just friends. Sure, Selena's pretty, but I don't want Taylor dating some girl just cuz she's pretty, ya know? She just seems like a bit of an airhead. But idk, maybe she's cooler in person.

I do wish we could find out whatever happened with that Sarah girl. I feel kinda bad for her, having her boyfriend suddenly whisked off into hollywood-land, and her kind of being left behind. :(
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

team taylena? *barfs*

i do not like this name "taylena". but, i think taylor & selena r cute together. its cool if they're dating/hanging out. but they r wayyyy toooo young to be dating seriously or to be bf/gf. kinda irks me that he's getting nick jonas' sloppy seconds. yuck! if taylor & selena kiss, he'll get fairy/pansy cooties! :lol:
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

nafereti- No, im not from australia, i'm actually from Ireland lol !!! Dunno how the "mate" thing made it all the way to the other side of the globe, maybe im just watching too much australian tv shows :lol: !!! I'll stick to irish slang from now on....

So lads, what's the craic!!!!!!! (kudos to anyone who actually knows what that means!)

And yeah, i'd love to know what happened to Sarah! I liked her from the start, even though they were together when taylor was MUCH younger...Any picture ive ever seen of her, she's always smiling! She looks really nice. And most importantly, she's UNKNOWN. Aka, chances are she's not big headed, or constantly watched by the public. I'd MUCH rather he went out with someone like her then Selena... i dont know how Tay can stand her... Disney-ish-ness.

Im not being hypocritical, I mean't it when i said they looked sweet together, and that "if he's happy then i'm happy"
*try to think positive*
...but.... still......he.....Can...do...much...better.... *grrrr!*

*calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean...*
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

nafereti wrote:Renesmee- and have fun! i hope you meet her too.. take pictures, i wanna see!
IT WAS AWESOME - totally worth the feeling of white hot knives being shoved down my throat today! I didn't get to actually meet her again, but I was front row and every time she came over to my side, she totally recognized me and my friend! It was awesome!!! And at one point during Trainwreck she forgot the words and glanced at me (which makes sense cause I was BELTING it out!) and I started mouthing the words really big and when she caught up I gave her a little thumbs up and in return she gave me a very grateful smile. And basically the whole concert we were messing with each other and trying to make each other laugh. ANDDDD I got to meet 3 of her 4 band mates, and Mike (lead guitar) remembered me from the last time I met him! All in all, an EPIC night of fun! I even managed to stay in my 4" heels the whole show! I'm so proud of myself for that!

As for Tay, I'm only worried that this point that Sel will rope him into guest appearences on her show. I mean, as much as I love watching Disney shows (mainly Wizards, Sonny, and soon JONAS) he doesn't belong there. He's got sooo many good things going for him, I don't want it to get messed up by becoming accociated with Disney or any of its affiliates.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

hehe, remesmee101, i think you and me are the only ones who are ever online at this time lol! i usually have to wait till near or around 9 o clock here till someone answers me, and its only 6!!!

Agreed, I do NOT want taylor to be associated with disney. At all. I have respect for the disney actors, but taylor is a step above them. Hopefully he'll go into more professional stuff.
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

silver-swallow wrote:hehe, remesmee101, i think you and me are the only ones who are ever online at this time lol! i usually have to wait till near or around 9 o clock here till someone answers me, and its only 6!!!

Agreed, I do NOT want taylor to be associated with disney. At all. I have respect for the disney actors, but taylor is a step above them. Hopefully he'll go into more professional stuff.
Lol, yeah, thats one of the beauties of being homeschooled!

I think he will. He clearly has always been interested in intense action-type movies (i.e. Shadow Fury) so I think he'll stick with that kind of stuff. I personally would love to see him in a Bourne Identity type movie/movie series. It'd be ah-mazing imo.
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Post by silver-swallow »

Renesmee101 wrote:
silver-swallow wrote:hehe, remesmee101, i think you and me are the only ones who are ever online at this time lol! i usually have to wait till near or around 9 o clock here till someone answers me, and its only 6!!!

Lol, yeah, thats one of the beauties of being homeschooled!

I think he will. He clearly has always been interested in intense action-type movies (i.e. Shadow Fury) so I think he'll stick with that kind of stuff. I personally would love to see him in a Bourne Identity type movie/movie series. It'd be ah-mazing imo.
MMM...... Taylor lautner armed and dangerous. I like it lol!!! I agree, would love to see him in an action/fighting movie. Take "fight club" for example. Or even sonething like "pearl harbour" or "domino". With the whole martial arts thing and the fantastic 8 pack, i can see him progressing into things like that!! Another thing i would love to see him in, a romance. Just one, lol!!! to satisy my needs!!! :D

And your homeschooled? Wow! i know you must get this question all the time (sorry!), but whats it like? Would you prefer to be going to a school, or do you prefer learning at home? i would probably crack up through lack of communication with mates lol!!! :lol: