Page 34 of 68

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:35 pm
by Renesmee101
silver-swallow wrote:
Renesmee101 wrote:
silver-swallow wrote:hehe, remesmee101, i think you and me are the only ones who are ever online at this time lol! i usually have to wait till near or around 9 o clock here till someone answers me, and its only 6!!!

Agreed, I do NOT want taylor to be associated with disney. At all. I have respect for the disney actors, but taylor is a step above them. Hopefully he'll go into more professional stuff.
Lol, yeah, thats one of the beauties of being homeschooled!

I think he will. He clearly has always been interested in intense action-type movies (i.e. Shadow Fury) so I think he'll stick with that kind of stuff. I personally would love to see him in a Bourne Identity type movie/movie series. It'd be ah-mazing imo.
MMM...... Taylor lautner armed and dangerous. I like it lol!!! I agree, would love to see him in an action/fighting movie. Take "fight club" for example. Or even sonething like "pearl harbour" or "domino". With the whole martial arts thing and the fantastic 8 pack, i can see him progressing into things like that!! Another thing i would love to see him in, a romance. Just one, lol!!! to satisy my needs!!! :D

And your homeschooled? Wow! i know you must get this question all the time (sorry!), but whats it like? Would you prefer to be going to a school, or do you prefer learning at home? i would probably crack up through lack of communication with mates lol!!! :lol:
I get that question alot, lol. I went to a normal HS for 2 years and made friends there, but couldn't stand the drama and the pace, and I've made friends doing extra-curricular activities so I actually get to see/talk to my friends a ton.
I personally LOVE being able to work at home. I only take 3-4 classes at a time, so that makes life easier. And its so much easier to work on my acting and singing/songwriting when I'm not stuck in a building for 8 straight hours like I was in public school. It was one of the easiest choices to make, too. Some of my friends who I went to school with were sad for a bit when I first told them I wouldn't be coming back, but they got over it pretty quickly.

Taylor in a romantic comedy? No thanks. This may just be my personal disaste for anything sappy, but I just can't see him being in a romance movie. Unless it was something like She's The Man, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, or Accepted. You know, some slapstick humor, some really dry humor, and a plotline that doesn't revolve around the main character falling in love but instead the character falling in love is a by-product of the main storyline. I really hate movies where the entire movie is based on the brokenhearted girl finding love again - its just too unrealistic and vomit inducing.

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:50 pm
by silver-swallow
Renesmee101 wrote:
silver-swallow wrote:
Renesmee101 wrote:
silver-swallow wrote:hehe, remesmee101, i think you and me are the only ones who are ever online at this time lol! i usually have to wait till near or around 9 o clock here till someone answers me, and its only 6!!!

Agreed, I do NOT want taylor to be associated with disney. At all. I have respect for the disney actors, but taylor is a step above them. Hopefully he'll go into more professional stuff.
Lol, yeah, thats one of the beauties of being homeschooled!

I think he will. He clearly has always been interested in intense action-type movies (i.e. Shadow Fury) so I think he'll stick with that kind of stuff. I personally would love to see him in a Bourne Identity type movie/movie series. It'd be ah-mazing imo.
MMM...... Taylor lautner armed and dangerous. I like it lol!!! I agree, would love to see him in an action/fighting movie. Take "fight club" for example. Or even sonething like "pearl harbour" or "domino". With the whole martial arts thing and the fantastic 8 pack, i can see him progressing into things like that!! Another thing i would love to see him in, a romance. Just one, lol!!! to satisy my needs!!! :D

And your homeschooled? Wow! i know you must get this question all the time (sorry!), but whats it like? Would you prefer to be going to a school, or do you prefer learning at home? i would probably crack up through lack of communication with mates lol!!! :lol:
I get that question alot, lol. I went to a normal HS for 2 years and made friends there, but couldn't stand the drama and the pace, and I've made friends doing extra-curricular activities so I actually get to see/talk to my friends a ton.
I personally LOVE being able to work at home. I only take 3-4 classes at a time, so that makes life easier. And its so much easier to work on my acting and singing/songwriting when I'm not stuck in a building for 8 straight hours like I was in public school. It was one of the easiest choices to make, too. Some of my friends who I went to school with were sad for a bit when I first told them I wouldn't be coming back, but they got over it pretty quickly.

Taylor in a romantic comedy? No thanks. This may just be my personal disaste for anything sappy, but I just can't see him being in a romance movie. Unless it was something like She's The Man, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, or Accepted. You know, some slapstick humor, some really dry humor, and a plotline that doesn't revolve around the main character falling in love but instead the character falling in love is a by-product of the main storyline. I really hate movies where the entire movie is based on the brokenhearted girl finding love again - its just too unrealistic and vomit inducing.
No! agreed, CERTAINLY not a romantic COMEDY. I hate anything that's comedy. I was thinking a romantic film with better taste, like pearl harbour (hehe, two uses out of one film!) or else the notebook. something sad and serious, not comedic. I agree in the sense that im not usually one for romance films (there's only 3 ive EVER seen that i liked: moulin rouge, the modernised romeo and juliet, and elizabethtown....and i think that was more because the three of them were pretty depressing- iv'e a thing for sad films) but i was thinking more like a romantic role, that perhaps has another storyline going on to give it a more exciting flare, i guess. love and danger, all in one!

So I take it you want to be a singer/actress? Do your parents teach you or a tutor, im guessing? not that sure how home schooling really works, i'll admit!
(and by the way- i know you must answer these questions constantly, so if you want to, just tell nosy me to shut up and think of something more original lol!!! No hard feelings, i promise! :lol: )

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:52 pm
by silver-swallow
Oh, and has anyone else seen the pictures of Taylor and victoria justice out in vancouver that are up on laineygossip.com???

The little player............ hehe, joke! but seriously, people are REALLY gonna start getting the wrong impression of him if he keeps promoting his mates !!! specifically his female ones!!!!

here: http://www.laineygossip.com/Taylor_Laut ... =0&CelID=0

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:48 pm
by switzgal
Just before I nodded off for a nap I saw Access Hollywood, and they were showing the Top Five Pec-tacular Man and of course Hugh Jackman was number 1 (he's got a nice chest and abs) but then they showed a preview for tomorrow night's episode and they showed more abs and they showed a clip of Taylor's 8-pack abs as one of the ones they'll show!!

Gotta watch tomorrow night! Set your TiVOs!!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:58 pm
by Renesmee101
silver-swallow wrote:No! agreed, CERTAINLY not a romantic COMEDY. I hate anything that's comedy. I was thinking a romantic film with better taste, like pearl harbour (hehe, two uses out of one film!) or else the notebook. something sad and serious, not comedic. I agree in the sense that im not usually one for romance films (there's only 3 ive EVER seen that i liked: moulin rouge, the modernised romeo and juliet, and elizabethtown....and i think that was more because the three of them were pretty depressing- iv'e a thing for sad films) but i was thinking more like a romantic role, that perhaps has another storyline going on to give it a more exciting flare, i guess. love and danger, all in one!

So I take it you want to be a singer/actress? Do your parents teach you or a tutor, im guessing? not that sure how home schooling really works, i'll admit!
(and by the way- i know you must answer these questions constantly, so if you want to, just tell nosy me to shut up and think of something more original lol!!! No hard feelings, i promise! :lol: )
See, I looove comedy movies, as long as they're clever. And I HATE movies like The Notebook. Like I said, sappy movies make me wanna retch, so I'd be very sad if I was forced to sit through 2 hours of sap just to see Taylor.

Singer/actress is definitly my plan. I've done a couple PSA's before (one on "equality in schools" - basically not picking on someone just cause they're different - and another on animal abuse - they only ran locally but it was still cool) and I've done some modeling for a friend who does professional face-painting, and a group of people, myself included, did a cd of childrens music for something (can't remember now what it was for, I was only like 11/12 at the time). But I also plan to go to college to get a business degree so that I can have a better understanding of the business side of the industry.

My mom is my "principal" but my classes are through several different places, and they're all online, which is why I'm able to be on here during the day. :D It's really neat, and I get to work on my own schedule - so like, if I didn't get any sleep one night, the next day I don't have to work very much; I do have to do twice the work the day after that, though. And no worried about all the questions, I'm used to it. Besides, its good practice for the future! :lol:
silver-swallow wrote:Oh, and has anyone else seen the pictures of Taylor and victoria justice out in vancouver that are up on laineygossip.com???

The little player............ hehe, joke! but seriously, people are REALLY gonna start getting the wrong impression of him if he keeps promoting his mates !!! specifically his female ones!!!!

here: http://www.laineygossip.com/Taylor_Laut ... =0&CelID=0
I saw those. I think Victoria's cute, and besides its VERY obvious that they're just friends. Besides, Taylor and Victoria have known each other for yearssss.
switzgal wrote:Just before I nodded off for a nap I saw Access Hollywood, and they were showing the Top Five Pec-tacular Man and of course Hugh Jackman was number 1 (he's got a nice chest and abs) but then they showed a preview for tomorrow night's episode and they showed more abs and they showed a clip of Taylor's 8-pack abs as one of the ones they'll show!!

Gotta watch tomorrow night! Set your TiVOs!!
Squeeeee!!!!!!!! *runs and sets TiVo*

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:54 pm
by switzgal
OMG I have to catch my breath, the Bulls are killing me with these games!!!!

I'll talk Taylor and New Moon soon!

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:21 pm
by switzgal
Taylor is #1 FAB-ulous abs!!!

LOVE IT!!! Thanks Access Hollywood!!!

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2009/05/ ... ent-186929

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm
by Renesmee101
switzgal wrote:Taylor is #1 FAB-ulous abs!!!

LOVE IT!!! Thanks Access Hollywood!!!

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2009/05/ ... ent-186929
I saw that on the lex! I was cracking up thinking about what his reaction would be if he saw that. :P It'd probably go like this:

"Uhmmm. Ok. Thank......you?" :oops:

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:58 am
by CindyBlack
i had a Taylor dream last night :)

and the Houston Rockets beat the Lakers! Whooo!!!!!! :D

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:27 pm
by switzgal
^^^ LOL Don't go screaming that in naf's ears, she's a Lakers fan. My Bulls are out of the playoffs :( they did better than I thought and brought the most nail-biting series (on both sides Celtics & Bulls) ever!!!

No new Taylor news! must be deep into filming now. I read somewhere (probably the Lex blog) that they did the bedroom scene already (where Jacob jumps in the window!) YAY!!! I'm so excited! So far they seem to be following the book except for the little scene where Bella rides the motorcycle with one of the guys she saw while out with Jessica. What is that all about???
Why did they have to change that scene???

BTW, where is EVERYBODY. I come here everyday to see if there's a new post on the Taylor thread and there's none!! Everybody in playoffs mode like me? I'm not that into it anymore since the Bulls are done but I want to witness the Celtics LOSING!!!!