Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by Jadey »

The one on ET looks more bluer? But it could be the same :)
I love how he just chuck on clothes hes already worn. And I love how he doesn't care.
Hes like a British version of a kiwi bloke :)
He'd fit in well here.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Here's another picture from the same day. The shirt looks the proper blue color here, yes? Lol.
I feel so creeperish for noticing such things, but seriously he does wear the same stuff A LOT.
I love the fact that he's still wearing the same clothes he's had since he was like 17. Lol.
Makes him seem more down to earth.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hah! Yeh it looks like the same shirt tehe.
Yeah, more down to earth and real

I think it's british boys.
*no offence intended*
But then again, Taylor/jackson don't seem to care what he wears either :P

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ok so I'm bored out of my mind. I found 2 silly little quizzes and I'm sharing because

One is Wide Awake related. Ok it's about what kind of cookie you are, but whatever.
And one is Rob related. Ok so it's Edward related, but it has Rob's picture. Lol.

Yep. This is what I do with my time when I'm at work. Hahaha.

I'm a Peanut Butter Cookie. I'm sweet and full of energy like a happy little kid. :lol:

My fantasy boyfriend is Edward from Twilight. He's a seductive, tortured soul. On sunny days, he sort of sparkles. :roll: :lol:
BeSafe
Learning to Love Green

Post by BeSafe »

I am just as bored as you seem to be so I decided to take the quiz. Apparently I am a thumbprint cookie! I am strong and confident around the edges, but on the inside, I am a sweet and sensitive :lol:
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy Friday! 8-)

First things first, for those who are free on June 26, and will be in the Chicago area, NKOTB will be appearing in concert... :lol: I have to admit that I was never really into them - I was more the rebel: I went retro and liked The Who (although I secretly liked DuranDuran but could never admit it....)

Kristiner, thanks for the quizzes!
I am a Chocolate Chip cookie: "your sweet (not too sweet) and you fill other people's lives with tasty bits of awesomeness. You're no perfectonist - in fact you're a bit disorganized....." this is soooo true! "A bit disorganized" is somewhat of an understatement... :lol: :lol:

I'm sharing the angst about the new Eclipse director..... please don't screw it up!

EDIT: I forgot to include, that shocklngly, Edward is my fantasy boyfriend too! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by twilightsagaaddict on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Kristiner~ Ach!!! Thank you. You have given me soooo much to smile about this morning. First, of course, all the RobCrack. You naughty, naughty woman!! You just love to make me blush. My fantasy boyfriend is Edward, too!! Shocking! I just love the way they describe him though...
Edward is a tortured soul whose deepest instincts tell him to bite you, but somehow, you know he never will. He's over a
hundred years old, so he has a lot to teach you about life, and you're ready for any lesson -- especially if it involves his lips.
Your fantasy boyfriend's dazzling smile, seductive voice, and delicious scent are enough to put you in a trance... which
makes it even easier to daydream about him. Edward is gorgeous no matter what the weather's like, but on sunny days, he
sort of sparkles.
With the exception of the 100 years old thing, anyone else completely read that as Robert Thomas Pattinson?
I am so sorry you are bored AND your comfy space is being invaded. What a sucky combo. Look on the bright side, though. Now you can just fantasize in your head, sit there with a dopey-as.s grin on your face and completely weird them out. I alsways find that to be a fun wast of time. :lol: And, of course your not creeperish. We all notice those things. That's why we're here...for our....therapy. Yeah, that's it. For our therapy. :lol: BTW, can I just point out that I love the fact that the man matches a completely beautiful pair of NICE fitting dress pants with a tshirt and hoody! He's just too cufking cute cause he doesn't give a bloody damn!!!

Jadey~ I don't know that it's British boys per se, though I am clearly a fan of those. I think it's the artist type. Jackson and Rob seem fairly cut from the same cloth. Maybe that's why I love them both so much. Taylor, not so much. He's so....overdone. With Rob and Jackson, you have the whole music vibe, free spirited but still pretty damned broody, completely self-depricating and funny as hell. Taylor, not so much. Don't get me wrong. He's cute and all. Just in a very different way.

Sandy~ TeeHee!! I be chocolate chip, too!! Though, ironically enough, I am hyperorganized, almost bordering on OCD on some things. 8-) We're cookie twins.

And for my closing thoughts, I LOVE the first question on the cookie quiz; What do you think of when you hear the word "cookie"? My first answer would have been...well....none of the things that were listed. :twisted: But then this one: "A mix of warm, melty and delicious thoughts." seemed to work pretty well. All that was missing was....dirty!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - Yes that so describes our Rob. That was exactly what I was thinking when I read that.
Oh and I love the fact that I ended up being Darkward's favorite kind of cookie. Lol. Nice.
And I agree about the artistic types. Rob and Jackson...um yeah. <3 them both.

Sandy - Your cookie kind sounds more like what I should be. I don't know how I ended up with Peanut Butter. Lol. I mean I love peanut butter cookies, but the description isn't exactly me. Eh well. Haha.

I guess they changed Memoirs to Remember Me? As much as I'd like for him to have a break, I'm glad he's got work to keep him busy between New Moon and Eclipse. He doesn't seem to do too well with down time. :|

An interview I've never seen before.

Still a cute picture. Love his laugh.
Ashley talks about Rob. Aww. :D
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

took the cookie quiz!

I am:
You are a gingersnap!
You're sweet and kind, but never dull. Your flavorful personality and snappy style make a memorable first impression. Some people don't appreciate your spicy sense of humor, but your friends can't get enough of those witty wisecracks. You're smart, fresh, and totally tasty. Everyone wants a bite of you.

and because it's morning and I gotta share the Rob love:
I just love this picture
I really like this one for some reason lol
I don't think there are words for this one... love his smile!
sunflower
Settled in Forks

Post by sunflower »

Hi fellow Rob fans!
I've been reading the Rob threads for a while now, and figured it's time to completely embrace my addiction and get involved.
I've got to admit it's intimidating, you've been going through threads so fast! But I'll be happy to contribute to that :D

The DVD only just came out here, so I'm looking forward to a weekend of special features and plenty of Rob. Yum