http://robpattinson.ning.com/video/rob-pattinson-2
It says I need to sign in :?:
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by rockbandstar »

aww yay! I have to say Loved all the pics and videos you guys posted they totally made my night a bit better... I had a craptastic night involving computer problems, an online tech support person, and itunes... sighs gotta love technology... oh and I "babysat" a 90 year old man for 4.5 hours *shudders* not going there

So here is my contribution for the night for all you Rob lovers

Total Jaw shot
Nibbling his lip
Total bed hair

And now I'm going to try and go to my happy place
Sighs
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

RockBandStar~ So sorry your evening was on the side of crappy. And I do hope we helped make it just a bit better. If we did, more's the better. :D
rockbandstar wrote:And now I'm going to try and go to my happy place
Sighs

I too love your happy place. Rob seems so...peaceful...when he's there with you. I do have a question about it though. Do you think he's playing a normal sized guitar and it just looks so damn small next to him?

These truly are the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools. (All hail the late GC. :D )
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
rockbandstar

Post by rockbandstar »

Jazz Girl wrote:RockBandStar~ So sorry your evening was on the side of crappy. And I do hope we helped make it just a bit better. If we did, more's the better. :D
rockbandstar wrote:And now I'm going to try and go to my happy place
Sighs

I too love your happy place. Rob seems so...peaceful...when he's there with you. I do have a question about it though. Do you think he's playing a normal sized guitar and it just looks so damn small next to him?

These truly are the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools. (All hail the late GC. :D )
You know... I'm not quite sure and now you have me wondering lol
I compared the picture to my guitar (which is like huge in my lap) and I'm thinking it's probably not a normal size guitar... either that or he is huge!
Oh that could be interpreted so many ways..... :lol: :oops: :o
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hes massive.

Remember hes 6ft1
Massive hands (remember his iPhone looks like a cracker in his hands)
His feet are huge

soooooooo im thinking its a normal guitar, but Rob is just a big boy :)
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi Ladies and Rings,
I guess by now you've read of Summit's confirmation that David Slade will direct Eclipse. I'm just wondering if...

this might be what Rob said when he heard the surprising news

...cause that was my response. Except mine was more like, "WTF?" :lol:

Seriously, I know nothing about David Slade, but I read that he directed "Hard Candy" with Ellen Page (from Juno), and "Thirty Days of Night", as well as a Muse music video. I've seen neither of these movies and am desperately hoping that someone here has seen them and can attest to his skills and talent as a director. Anyone....?

It seems that David's background is more of the horror film genre. Several people commented that he would bring edginess to Eclipse and he could do justice to the battle with the newborn vampires. Frankly, I'm a little concerned as there's so much more to Eclipse than the battle with the newborns. What about the romance... What about "Take care of my heart...I've left it with you?" What about Edward hitching Bella's leg over his hip in his bedroom? What about the tent scene? What about Bella busting Jacob's jaw when he kisses her? What about the proposal? What about Bella's unsuccessful attempt to seduce Edward?

Sorry for the rant, but I'm pretty concerned by this recent turn of events and am left wondering what the he!! Summit is thinking. I hope someone here can reassure me that Summit knows what they're doing and that David Slade can bring a lot to the table when he directs Eclipse.

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
diane771 wrote:Ladies you might have seen this, but it is funny

http://robpattinson.ning.com/video/rp-the-stud-co

This is so touching but you most likely seen it I haven't but it is great

http://robpattinson.ning.com/video/rob-pattinson-2
It says I need to sign in :?:
Ok go to http://www.myspace.com/diane771 and the last one is on my blog page and it is really good
on the other it is too long for myspace so I have to figure that out or give you my password which I don't have a problem with put do go to the one I sent to myspace it is worth it
the top one click that and [email protected]
password harley
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

rockbandstar wrote:You know... I'm not quite sure and now you have me wondering lol
I compared the picture to my guitar (which is like huge in my lap) and I'm thinking it's probably not a normal size guitar... either that or he is huge!
Oh that could be interpreted so many ways..... :lol: :oops: :o

Lol, yes it can 8-)

But I counted the frets. 19 of them. Standard sized acoustic.
Like Jadey said, the man is 6'1". Everything looks miniature next to him.

Tracy
~ I'm worried too. I'll probably go watch Hard Candy and 30 Days of Night just to make sure my favourite out of the saga is in good hands
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
sillyme

Post by sillyme »

older_twilight_fan wrote: Seriously, I know nothing about David Slade, but I read that he directed "Hard Candy" with Ellen Page (from Juno), and "Thirty Days of Night", as well as a Muse music video. I've seen neither of these movies and am desperately hoping that someone here has seen them and can attest to his skills and talent as a director. Anyone....?

It seems that David's background is more of the horror film genre. Several people commented that he would bring edginess to Eclipse and he could do justice to the battle with the newborn vampires. Frankly, I'm a little concerned as there's so much more to Eclipse than the battle with the newborns. What about the romance... What about "Take care of my heart...I've left it with you?" What about Edward hitching Bella's leg over his hip in his bedroom? What about the tent scene? What about Bella busting Jacob's jaw when he kisses her? What about the proposal? What about Bella's unsuccessful attempt to seduce Edward?

Sorry for the rant, but I'm pretty concerned by this recent turn of events and am left wondering what the he!! Summit is thinking. I hope someone here can reassure me that Summit knows what they're doing and that David Slade can bring a lot to the table when he directs Eclipse.
Well, I can't say that I've seen his work personally, but most people say that "Hard Candy" was really good, and there's mixed reviews about "30 Days of Night"! My guess is that by the sounds of it, he'll be able to pull off the whole vampire/darkness theme quite well, but like you said, there's more to it than just that :? But I'm not jumping to any conclusions just yet. I mean, everyone was worried about Chris and what he was going to do with New Moon, but it seems like everyone is in love with him now :lol: So yeah, that's my two cents :D And Tracy, you're little rant melted my heart :cry: It really is such and epic romance *sigh* I SO need to re-read Eclipse...NOW!!!
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Sandy - Thank you! And god, I can't help but giggle everytime I see that unicorn. :lol:

Caryn - Your medicine worked a hell of a lot better than mine! haha Seriously, if that were lying next to me I'm sure I would forget all about my headaches. They are kind of like migraines but I actually have a neurological disorder that I've had for less than a year so they are still trying to figure out how to treat it. Like I said, your medicine was a million times better than mine. Thank you! hehe :D

Julie - I see you over there still making out with the computer. It's all good. I don't blame you at all. Just don't forget to windex it when you're done. Saliva can create horrible streaks. I swear I don't know that from expierence.
And I've loved Joshua Jackson since he was Pacey too. I've watched him a couple times in that new show Fringe. He's still so cute.
Oh yes and I just wanted to tell you that I voted for Matt. haha

Gii - I absolutely love your new banner! It's beautiful! :D

Kris - I'm sorry you're still sick love. And it made me laugh that you said in my pants. I've been saying that so much lately. I love it. haha This picture that you posted...
Yeah...those lips. They look so kissable there. Like all pouty and pliable. Okay, I'm thinking about it too much now. haha
And I LOVE the .gif from Le grand journal. He and Kristen were too cute. I'd glady take his deadly kisses. haha

rockbandstar - I love everyone of those pictures you posted last...but then again what pictures don't I like? Really though, I love his sex hair. Awwwrawr!
Also, I read somewhere what kind of guitar they used for Art in How To Be but I can't remember now what it was. :roll: Rob is huge...I like taking that in many different ways. lol :twisted:

Tracy - Yes, I was shocked when I heard they picked David Slade to direct Eclipse. I've seen Hard Candy and actually really liked the movie but it was completely and utterly bizarre. And so not how I see Eclipse. I'm really, really hoping he can pull it off because Eclipse is really important (to me at least). I pray he proves all my doubts and concerns false and unfounded and pulls it off completely. I think there's the potential.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!