Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by Jadey »

older_twilight_fan wrote:
Hi Jade, sorry you've had such a stressful day. Maybe this will help you relax...

He hopes you have a better day tomorrow 8-)
Thankyou I love his wrinkly forehead :lol:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I just remembered that someone asked me if by Secretary did I mean the movie with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal. Well, yes indeed I meant that movie.

So I'm gonna have to read that Sumbissive fanfic. And then the Dominant. That should be good.

I just found out that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were here tonight. As in at my roommate's work.
They musta wanted to gamble or party at Home or something. Apparently they came here for a wedding.
Wish I woulda known sooner and wasn't babysitting at the time. Damn. Lol.

Omg! I'm watching Flight Of The Conchords and one of them mentioned rogue unicorns. :lol: I swear I can't hear that word without laughing now. Or smiling widely. Lol.

Couldn't find any new RobCrack so here's some old. (Sorry I keep using my myspace. I'm just lazy. Lol.)

This is so cute. Hehe.
Rob's giving himself a unicorn.
Yum. Just yum.
I don't know why I love this so much, I just do.
Last edited by DarkMuse on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

DarkMuse wrote:I just remembered that someone asked me if by Secretary did I mean the movie with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal. Well, yes indeed I meant that movie.

So I'm gonna have to read that Sumbissive fanfic. And then the Dominant. That should be good.

I just found out that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were here tonight. As in at my roommate's work.
They musta wanted to gamble or party at Home or something. Apparently they came here for a wedding.
Wish I woulda known sooner and wasn't babysitting at the time. Damn. Lol.

Omg! I'm watching Flight Of The Concords and one of them mentioned rogue unicorns. :lol: I swear I can't hear that word without laughing now. Or smiling widely. Lol.

Couldn't find any new RobCrack so here's some old. (Sorry I keep using my myspace. I'm just lazy. Lol.)

This is so cute. Hehe.
Rob's giving himself a unicorn.
Yum. Just yum.
I don't know why I love this so much, I just do.
Hi Kristiner,
I asked you about the movie, "The Secretary". If you liked that, I think you'll probably like "The Submissive. A dominating Edward telling me what to do and fulfilling my every need...what's not to like?....RAAAAWRRRRR 8-)

Thanks for the morning Robcrack. I can't think of a better way to start the day. I love how the word "unicorns" keeps coming up in our everyday lives and we just crack up laughing while no one else understands what's so funny. "Rogue" unicorns...even better.... :lol:

Speaking of rogue unicorns...

Have a great day ladies and gentleman!

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Wow! Its been about 24 hours and I miss 6 pages! I looooove all the Rob-butt shots ~ they really make a girl smile in the morning.. :D

Tracy ~ stayed up waaay past my bedtime, but had to finish The Submissive. Holy crap! :twisted:

Akire~ good to see you! Is the other story out yet?

Kristier ~ I hope you start feeling better!

Sorry for the short post, but everything I avoided yesterday in order to read, now needs to get done today.....

I didn't know how to name this link, but here's a little something for the morning... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkxJbJtR ... r_embedded

EDIT: Tracy and Kris...this if for you guys...for simply mentioning unicorns this morning! Unicorns for all!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Just a few free minutes this morning before life goes all insane on me. So, where else would I rather spend it.

Jadey~ In the immortal words of our favorite Darkward, "Let go" Now, outta my corner, youngn'! Came back in an hour. I need me a serious Rob fix to get me through this day! :lol:

PS; was thinking about you the other day. I was watching this TV show, I have no idea where, MTV mayber, about a 16 year old girl from Conneticut whose dad got a job in Auckland and moved the whole fam to New Zealand. I was like, "Hey, Jade lives there." And, then I saw several girls at her school carrying aroudn Twilight books. I just started laughing!

Rings~ Thank you for extending your protections to our Rob. He probably needs it more than I most days. You are truly a devoted protector. Just be gentle with our ladies. Where Rob is concerned, it's so easy to forget ourselves. :D

Kristiner~ OldCrack...NewCrack. Doesn't honestly matter one bloody bit, does it. He's just damn addicting. LOVE the new siggy by the way. Couldn't have said it better myself. :D

Tracy~ Seriously, I really need to find a way to wake up to that vision just once in my lifetime. Don't get me wrong. I absolutely adore the hubs, love him to all distraction. And gods know nothing would actually happen. But, just to spend a night all snuggly and curled up, playing with that hair and those hands, looking into those eyes, drifting off to sleep with that voice in my ear. *sigh* And, then to drift slowly awake, knowing the whole thing was just the best dream ever dreamed, open my eyes and see....this vision

**Caryn drifts slowly to her protected corner**

Oh Rings??
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Tracy - Thanks for the yummyness. I love that picture! Oh hell I love almost all of his pictures. Lol.

Sandy - Thanks for the RobCrack video. Omg. That was the perfect way to send me to bed. Hahaha. He is so delicious.

Caryn - Thanks! It's actually a lyric from a Fall Out Boy song. Who'da thunk it? Lol. I was bored and unable to sleep, so yeah. Figured I'd make a new one. I did the icon too, but I'm not sure anyone is gonna remember it. It's once again from WA. When he dropped to his knees? Yeah. I couldn't help myself.
HarriannCullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by HarriannCullen »

New to this one, so here goes.

I completely adore Robert, without a shoadow of a doubt, his american accent seems spot on (coming from a brit!)

Although, my only problem, he isn't the Edward I imagined, close but not quite him.

I thoroughly enjoyed the film, but there wasn't enough sparkle, and as with any book-to-film challenge, too much was missed out.

I can't wait to see the other films, to see how they portray the angst, tension and overiding passion between the pair.
Thank you threethings for the banners x
Midnight Sun virign, as it isn't perfect yet.
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:Wow! Its been about 24 hours and I miss 6 pages! I looooove all the Rob-butt shots ~ they really make a girl smile in the morning.. :D

Tracy ~ stayed up waaay past my bedtime, but had to finish The Submissive. Holy crap! :twisted:

Akire~ good to see you! Is the other story out yet?

Kristier ~ I hope you start feeling better!

Sorry for the short post, but everything I avoided yesterday in order to read, now needs to get done today.....

I didn't know how to name this link, but here's a little something for the morning... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkxJbJtR ... r_embedded

EDIT: Tracy and Kris...this if for you guys...for simply mentioning unicorns this morning! Unicorns for all!
Sandy, glad you finished "The Submissive" and hope you enjoyed it. Sorry you had to stay up so late but that's kind of unavoidable as it is pretty addictive.8-) You might also like "The Dominant". It's not completed, but it does give some good insight into why Domward behaves the way he does.

I absolutely loved the video you linked! I was actually going to be all productive this morning and put away clean laundry just before I head off to work and get the kids to school, but I had to watch that video again. Here's my brief thoughts:

I recognized all of the movies from which the clips were taken, except one. What movie was it where Rob had the longish hair and sort of looked medieval? Wasn't that some TV movie? Wow...Rob looked pretty hot with that sword and where can I find that movie? :lol:

I love Cedric :cry:

I'm so jealous of that older actress with Rob in "The Haunted Airman" clips. I mean, c'mon. She's old enough to be his....aunt or something. (Like I'm not...) :lol:

The scenes from "How to Be" look so intriguing and I love seeing Rob playing guitar. I can't wait to hopefully catch that on the IFC channel (if we have it--if not I'll be calling our cable provider to get it! 8-)
Have a great day everyone!
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Tracy - The movie you speak of is Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King. That's actually the alternate title. It's supposed to be called Ring Of The Nibelungs, but whatevs. Lol. You can buy it here on amazon.com. I so need to get it. Even though Rob's hair looked funky. Haha. I still love him though.

That movie was on Sci-Fi like 2 weeks or so ago. I wish I had DVR so I coulda taped it. Eh well.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Ok, I'll bite, unicorn?

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."