Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black

Post by CindyBlack »

Wow lol a power ranger...I'd rather have Sharkboy.

If they re-cast Taylor, I will not be watching the rest of the movies at the theatre. Sounds dramatic? Well I know it doesn't to other Taycob fans. I will have access to alot of Bootleg DvD's, and I will pass out tons of copies at work and school. I won't support SUMMIT. If Taylor is replaced, I feel sorry for the imposter that will attempt to take his place, you won't get half the amount of love from the Jacob fans. Taylor will always be my Jacob. And as for SUMMIT and the new dirtector...you'd be smart to listen to the fans. We're your money makers.
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
Jori
Settled in Forks

Post by Jori »

I love Taylor's sweet face & spirit --- so keep him on as SETH! then get an older, tall/hot/buff guy like Justin Bruening for the new Jacob; or, he'd make a great Sam!
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CindyBlack »

Jori wrote:I love Taylor's sweet face & spirit --- so keep him on as SETH! then get an older, tall/hot/buff guy like Justin Bruening for the new Jacob; or, he'd make a great Sam!
Yeah! that would be awesome! They should totally switch Taylor to Seth! :| :roll:

what are you smoking! That would be worse than not having Taylor in the movie at all. Geez, but you know...I wouldn't put it behind SUMMIT that they would try to pull of something like that, and then think we won't notice... :|
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
rosaliebellafan
Settled in Forks

Post by rosaliebellafan »

At first, I was rather ambivalent about Lautner playing the role of Jacob. But then now that there are speculations that Michael Copon would get it instead, I'm so freaking out!!!! :shock: Seriously, if the choice were between Copon and Lautner, I'm definitely team Lautner!
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

Yea... re-casting Taylor as Seth would make a mockery of the audience. Just say no :shock:
rosaliebellafan wrote:Seriously, if the choice were between Copon and Lautner, I'm definitely team Lautner!
Exactly. I love Taylor, believe me. But it pisses me off even more that Michael is up to take his place. Seriously? Are you kidding? Couldn't they pick someone who isn't a douchebag?
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

:lol: the throwback picture I use to have a crush on Tommy the green ranger. Any news yet? Omg this is like the worse.
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

okay okay.. i feel like a total B.
Apparently my bad mood was taken out on the taylor thread yesterday. as well as my very own Randomness.
SO i am here to apologize for insulting or pissing off any of the uhmm Taycob? fans(thats cute btw)

i still stand with what i believe- i would rather Summit fork out the money for some fancy aging effects for Taylor he is a cute kid- I love his Interviews he is very sweet and he is Jacob- and i know how attached you guys are to him- because i feel the same way about Rob.

at this point i almost wish they had never hired him if they were just going to replace him- i hate when they do that in movies.

Batman begins and batman dark knight with Rachel-- i hated that. its not that i don't like Maggie G. but Katie H. was Rachel... anyway so i get where you guys are coming from.

Lets hope Summit Pulls there Head out of there behind. but at the same time.. if they don't- i would be fine with a recast- i would just rather it NOT come to that..

and Taylor and Seth would just NOT WORK at all.. how confusing.
its so strange i know that Seth is Indian also- but i kept picturing Seth from The OC.. hahaha.. oh well.

Sorry Team Taylor.

edit- BY THE WAY i set up a bunch of net alerts.. for Confirmations on the recast or not- and i'll post here when i get them.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

sarina1113 wrote:Yea... re-casting Taylor as Seth would make a mockery of the audience. Just say no :shock:
rosaliebellafan wrote:Seriously, if the choice were between Copon and Lautner, I'm definitely team Lautner!
Exactly. I love Taylor, believe me. But it pisses me off even more that Michael is up to take his place. Seriously? Are you kidding? Couldn't they pick someone who isn't a douchebag?

Not to mention that it would be confusing to some people while watching the moive. I had heard that they were conisdering Tyler Posey for Seth.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Lynzeee wrote:

at this point i almost wish they had never hired him if they were just going to replace him- i hate when they do that in movies.

Batman begins and batman dark knight with Rachel-- i hated that. its not that i don't like Maggie G. but Katie H. was Rachel... anyway so i get where you guys are coming from.
I feel the same way!!! They should have never cast him orginally only to have him recast. Rumor has it that Catherine Hardwick was the one who really like Taylor and pushed for him and since she is no longer attached to the project maybe that is why Summit is re-examining Taylor as Jacob. Seems summit is going to do what they want no matter what we say.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

summit= a bunch of D-bags

seriously.

WHY couldn't the WB or paramount hold onto Twilight rights- they would have done better.. and wouldn't have Jood us on the budget and everything!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus