Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by italiangirl1577 »

-Bella- wrote:
FreeFallin' wrote:
And feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but Kristen doesn't seem to really like the books, or get the hype about them.
I feel the same!
Well, if her portrayal is anything to judge by, I would say she hasn't even read the first page of Twilight.
Mrs Jasper Hale
Settled in Forks

Post by Mrs Jasper Hale »

She's good with Edward; she's what I pictured her to be. But I mean, it's not like she's STUNNINGLY beautiful or anything. I can't wait until she goes through the :twisted: vampiric transformation :twisted: in the 4th movie so she can be as beautiful as the rest of the Cullens, and rightfully BE one!
Yeah, I love Jasper. So? What's Alice going to do about it? BITE me?

THAT'S WHY HIS HAIR IS SO BIG!

IT'S FULL OF SECRETS!
MrsEdwardCullen4Ever
Settled in Forks

Post by MrsEdwardCullen4Ever »

I loved her as Bella. she looks very much like i pictured bella and is an amazing actress. i can't wait to see her in new moon when edward leaves (tear tear) b/c in the movie she did a very good with emotion when edward told her to move to florida. but i don't get what is with the whole drug pic thing on TMZ. like, if you just had a huge movie relased, and new paperazi would be watching you, would you really sit on your front porch doing drugs? ever a normal peson wouldn't do that. what do you think, was she really doing drugs or just smoking ( tabbaco) (maybe they were photo shopped ?) PM me and tell me what you think.
"Isabella Swan I promise to love you foever. Every single day of forever.Will You Marry Me?"
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I love to think of her as a vampire... it's so weird how different Kristen looks from real life to when they make her Bella. She's still so gorgeous as Bella, it's just so toned back and normal, ya know? So when they vamp her up, she's gonna be babealicious. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Yeah, they really do tone her down to play Bella...but it works so well. She looks innocent and 17 but still beautiful. I absolutely love Kristen's style and the more I see of her the more I find myself liking her. :)
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I love her style... and I totally just noticed this... :shock:

Her premiere dress (SO PRETTY)
http://media.charlotteobserver.com/smed ... te.138.jpg

A shirt I bought that day... (mmm beer)
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak- ... 4_9720.jpg

I mean... kinda similar... right? I just thought it was weird. Ha.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Kirsten Stewart.
She wasn't that good in Twilight. A little. But not all of it. The death scene was preety funny to me. She overexagerated.
She probably thought that she was doing New Moon. She really did act like Edward wasn't there. She made me think...
Okay? So, you're in love with a super hot vampire, he picks you over other girls and you take him for granted?! You look like you wanted to be away from him.
NO OFFENSE, PEOPLE.
She could do better in New Moon because she was emotionless in Twilight. I hope she doesn't finally act happy in New Moon, when Edward leaves and she acts all sad again when Edward is back.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

Kristen's a great actress, that we can count on hands down..If i liked her in twilight?..not so sure

She is though, very beautiful and it definetly will be interesting to see her all made up in Breaking Dawn as we all are praying they do film it...hehe...

Stellar87-- I absolutly adore your avatar...he looks so sexy that pic and the nibbling part...well... ;)

She looked stunning in the Twilight premiere though..i like her better with dark rather than her natural blonde locks..

-Janyy
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
JessRuby
Wandering Through Town

Post by JessRuby »

eternally_yours wrote:It's been mentioned many times that certain lines in the script had to be changed because she (and Rob too) found them to be too awkward and didn't want to say them. A lot of those lines I would have liked to have seen in the movie because they ARE the book and they ARE Edward and Bella, not Kristen and Rob.
Exactly what I thought!
"Marry me first."
"Okay. What's the punch line?"
"You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a
joke."
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Angel »

Well Kristen looks like Bella, unfortunatly I saw the movie preview before I read the first book and that kinda swayed me to think, okay this is what Bella looks like. So I had no images of my own.

BUT

Kristen plays Bella way too hard, she doesn't show that she adores Edward enough. She always looks nervous around him and miserable...like she was wishing she was some place else.

Now I have seen the Movie 10 times now and Bella/Kristen smiles about twice throughout the whole thing. Surely she could be a little happier that she is with the guy of her dreams.

Angel x