Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

HAHA YEAH :)
But, she will get better with time, obviously all of this fame is new to her!

NIGHT GIRLS! <3
ImageImage
E<3B
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:
stellar87 wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again...I really like Kristen. I think she's different and I like it. She doesn't comform to the 'norm'. She has a very down to earth beauty and there's something in her look that makes her interesting, at least to me. I think in interviews when she comes off rude or snotty it's just her being nervous and 18. She doesn't know how to deal with all this fame (along with all the other bs) that's being thrown at her. I think she could handle herself better sometimes but I have no idea what I'd do if I were here at 17/18. I can't wait to see her in New Moon and the rest of the saga. I think her acting with grow so much and she will envelope the character of Bella so much more. You have to take into account also directing...who knows how much things will change with a new director for New Moon. I'm excited! And I love what the girl wears...I'd love to steal her clothes, both everyday wear and the dresses she wears. hehe :D Okay, I'm getting off my soap box now. haha
Now, she is someone I would steal clothes from. However, she is really thin, and I am only, not.
:D
She is a Chanel fan, and I love Chanel, I am actually wearing a Chanel necklace now! :D
Have you seen In the Land of Women? I loved her in that, but I am glad she can keep her composure, because she is going straight to the top. And I lovee her acting!
haha Yeah...I'm so not thin like her either. But I would still love to steal all of her clothes. Especially the dresses she's been wearing lately and yes the Chanel necklace I saw her wearing with one dress, I can't remember what the event was (possibly the muchmusic thing, I'm probably wrong) absolutely wonderful. I love Chanel as well...totally OT but that I love how Emma Watson from HP loves Chanel so much too. It's classic.
I haven't seen In the Land of Women but I will for sure check it out. :)
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

Okay, I'm really sorry, this is sorta off-topic but i found this interview with Kristen:
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/stor ... 46,00.html
and itjust shows that it is a little hard for her because Rob's the one whose getting all the attention.

ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Thanks for posting that, I'm glad she changed her mind about how she felt on the books and doing the movie. I think she makes a really good Bella, and I'm looking forward to seeing the more angst driven Bella we see in the second one.
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

I don't know what is it about Stewart but I like her. Probably because she's not like all the other "actors/actresses" her age group who goes around partying and getting drunk and all that stupid stuff. I like that she's not obssessed with her looks (she's naturally beautiful)....compared to the others who always have paint on their faces and are always concerned about looking "chic / fashionable"...

I love the prom scene in the movie (one of my faves) because you can really see on Bella's face all the emotion (ie: that she's so helplessly in love with him) when she asked Edward on why did he let her live, when she should've been like him by now...
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

I really liked how Kristen seemed to give Bellas character more- uh.. nads? I don't know of a good pg-13 word for that part of the male anatomy! :oops: I LOVE the Twilight series, but sometimes felt Bella was a little to "helpless" , I guess. I enjoyed Kristen being a feisty Bella. :D
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Shanon, I agree! It was funny because one of my guy friends saw the movie and thought Kristen played Bella too whiny. I was surprised because I thought just the opposite- Bella was whinier in the book and Kristen toned that down a little bit.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

CantBreathe wrote:Shanon, I agree! It was funny because one of my guy friends saw the movie and thought Kristen played Bella too whiny. I was surprised because I thought just the opposite- Bella was whinier in the book and Kristen toned that down a little bit.
I know! As much as I love the books, ( don't need to go into that shpeel ) I don't think I could handle her whining the whole movie! :lol:
ImageImage
E<3B
Maria:)
Settled in Forks

Post by Maria:) »

i wasnt too sure what i thought of her portraying bella..does anyone else think she might be too pretty for the role?
there he was, my personal miracle.
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

Maria:) wrote:i wasnt too sure what i thought of her portraying bella..does anyone else think she might be too pretty for the role?
But Bella IS pretty. Remember that the series is from her POV so she thinks she's ordinary looking. BUT, notice how all the guys are after her. She's actually beautiful.. she just thinks she's not....read the Midnight Sun draft from SM's site and you'll see her from Edward's POV :D
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..