Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by Amethyst1 »

soozabooza54 wrote:Kristen is GORGEOUS - but they seriously toned her down for Bella. I mean, Bella is still really really pretty, but it's totally in a regular girl kind of way. Then I see her at the photo shoots and stuff and I'm like "WOAH - BABE." Haha.

It also makes me wonder what they are going to do when she turns into Vamp Bella - they're totally going to sex up her hair and giver her more make up I think.

Either way, she's gorgeous. And a BRILLIANT actress. We're really lucky to have her! :)
kristen has a pretty sharp face. everything isn't rounded. when she isn't dressed up as bella, you can see her features being more defined. but then when she's in constume. she looks very plain and has a bit of roundness to her face. she doesn't look like kristen at all. so her looking like a vampire proberly wouldn't be much of a hassle, considering how pretty she is.
TwiliGhtersUnite
Settled in Forks

Post by TwiliGhtersUnite »

Kristen, Kristen, Kristen,

Where are thou Kristen?

Okay, heres the deal..

I think Kristen is going to be great as bella in the movie. HOWEVER, she could be better and there are some things I don't exactly feel good about ....

I read an article where she said that Twilight fans are retarded because they were standing outside watching the movie being filmed and going bonkers when the movie didn't even come out yet, and they were "celebrating" something that was not even true. I was like...WHATTTT???..that did not sit well with me at all. So yea, we might be obsessed and slighty loud and over excited but...retarded??? NOT cool Kristen... :evil:

Also, Ive seen an interview where she said she has not read the rest of the series because she would want to do the movie like "right now"...again WHATTTT???

I just personally feel that Kristen does not love Bella/Twilight series as much as we do. How can she play Bella but not know Bella the way we know her? Wouldn't reading the rest of the books give her lots of different perspectives on Bella's personality? Ahh..I don't know...

Im just frustrated!! Am I the ONLY person feeling this way? :?:
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

TwiliGhtersUnite wrote:Kristen, Kristen, Kristen,

Where are thou Kristen?

Okay, heres the deal..

I think Kristen is going to be great as bella in the movie. HOWEVER, she could be better and there are some things I don't exactly feel good about ....

I read an article where she said that Twilight fans are retarded because they were standing outside watching the movie being filmed and going bonkers when the movie didn't even come out yet, and they were "celebrating" something that was not even true. I was like...WHATTTT???..that did not sit well with me at all. So yea, we might be obsessed and slighty loud and over excited but...retarded??? NOT cool Kristen... :evil:

Also, Ive seen an interview where she said she has not read the rest of the series because she would want to do the movie like "right now"...again WHATTTT???

I just personally feel that Kristen does not love Bella/Twilight series as much as we do. How can she play Bella but not know Bella the way we know her? Wouldn't reading the rest of the books give her lots of different perspectives on Bella's personality? Ahh..I don't know...

Your not alone. And if they go ahead and make NM, will they cast somebody else?
I feel Kristen's "Retarted" for not reading the rest of the books. Is she crazy?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

As an actress, it might be a good idea not to read ahead - you don't get ahead of the character, you only know what they know...

I think that people are completely too harsh on her. I love her! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
TwiliGhtersUnite
Settled in Forks

Post by TwiliGhtersUnite »

I didnt say I dont love Kristen...hmm maybe I did :lol: '

Im just saying...I mean what the hell is she thinking? We are AVID lovers of this book and these characters. I do not want someone who just wants a paycheck to have the honor of playing bella. NO WAY! She should love bella as much as we do. And she should know that bella later falls in love with jacob ( Wouldn't that make the beach scene where shes talking to him a little neater? She could wink...) I mean, who does things half Why are we talking about a donkey?!!

But i think your right, Now that we know her as Bella ( and I can totally see and and accept it) we cant really picture someone else taking her place...can we??
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

TwiliGhtersUnite wrote:I didnt say I dont love Kristen...hmm maybe I did :lol: '

Im just saying...I mean what the hell is she thinking? We are AVID lovers of this book and these characters. I do not want someone who just wants a paycheck to have the honor of playing bella. NO WAY! She should love bella as much as we do. And she should know that bella later falls in love with jacob ( Wouldn't that make the beach scene where shes talking to him a little neater? She could wink...) I mean, who does things half Why are we talking about a donkey?!!

But i think your right, Now that we know her as Bella ( and I can totally see and and accept it) we cant really picture someone else taking her place...can we??
No, i guess not.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

I didnt like her at all at first but now she is one of my favorite acctresses after watching some of her movies but seriously what you guys are saying about her above me what the hell is she thinking and that was rude calling us retarted if she wasnt playing Bella and was just normal like us im sure she would be just as obsessed i bet she would have but whatev i still like her now
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

LOVE HER SO MUCH! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

TwiliGhtersUnite wrote:Kristen, Kristen, Kristen,

Where are thou Kristen?

Okay, heres the deal..

Totally same thoughts for me too..... This Movie is going to make her one of the most well known ACTRESSES! In every magazine I read, its like "TWILIGHT EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW FEATURING KRISTEN STEWART..."(and honestly I had never heard of Kristen Stewart before TWILIGHT)
She should at least have a little respect to the people who helped bring her to this stage..... I mean we fans have read the book and told many,many,many,many, other people to read it too. If the book had not been made a big deal of BY TWILIGHT FANS does she think SM would have agreed to a MOVIE! Its not like she is going to make a movie if people have no interest in the book..... AND ALMOST ALL THE PEOPLE WHO READ TWILIGHT ARE WATCHING THE MOVIE.... CALLING THE TWIFANS RETARTED, NOT A GOOD IDEA..... IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY OFF THE MOVIE THAN BE GOOD TO YOUR FANS..... DUH!!!!!!!!

I mean I know that she gets paid regardless of how much they make in the box office, but doesnt she want to make more money off another movie.... well they might make NEW MOON, ECLIPSE, and BREAKING DAWN!!! And people like worship her! Be nice!.....

I HOPE SHE GETS TO SEE WHAT MOST TWIFANS THINK OF HER...... THEN SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE ADVICE WE GIVE AND NOT CALL FANS RETARDED! YOU CAN THINK IT, YOU CAN TELL SOMEONE, ITS STILL YOUR OPINION! BUT NOT SOMEONE WHO IS DOING AN INTERVIEW WITH YOU.... CUZ AN INTERVIEW MEANS THAT ALL UR FANS ARE GOING TO KNOW WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG POST...... I AM REALLY MAD AT KRISTEN FOR CALLING US RETARTED..... AND ITS NICE TO KNOW SOME PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME....
paxton26
Settled in Forks

Post by paxton26 »

Visually she is exactly the way I pictured Bella with her dark long hair, dark eyes, slight build, small facial features etc. When I heard her voice it threw me off a bit, I guess I pictured Bella having a bit more of a soft spoken tone but I really think that Kristen will do a great job. I haven't really seen her in anything else which I guess is good because I won't have any preconceived notions in my head like I do with some of the other actors.