Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by shanon »

allisoninLA wrote:heroin is derived from the poppy plant
Yup yup! Remember that when you decide to go for a latte & poppyseed muffin! ROTF- :lol:
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
KaitElisa
Settled in Forks

Post by KaitElisa »

shanon wrote:Hey- regarding Kristen having a litle smokey-smokey- to quote the great late Bradley Nowell.. "..if it makes you feel right- it's your own life." :lol: Who cares? It's a plant. It's not like they caught her sticking needles in her arm, or snorting something.
A Sublime fan!!! Yes!!! Um just so you know that quote was AWESOME and you are AWESOME for calling Bradley Nowell "the late great" and for being a Sublime fan :) I think I'm going to put on my headphones and listen to his amazing voice and their wonderfully thought provoking lyrics... YOU ROCK! :)
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

KaitElisa wrote:
shanon wrote:Hey- regarding Kristen having a litle smokey-smokey- to quote the great late Bradley Nowell.. "..if it makes you feel right- it's your own life." :lol: Who cares? It's a plant. It's not like they caught her sticking needles in her arm, or snorting something.
A Sublime fan!!! Yes!!! Um just so you know that quote was AWESOME and you are AWESOME for calling Bradley Nowell "the late great" and for being a Sublime fan :) I think I'm going to put on my headphones and listen to his amazing voice and their wonderfully thought provoking lyrics... YOU ROCK! :)
Awesome! :lol: Thanks! Betcha Kristen likes Sublime, too! :D
FreeFallin'
Settled in Forks

Post by FreeFallin' »

I love Sublime! But didn't Bradley Nowell of a drug over-dose... heh

I have no problem with Kristen Stewart doing pot, she can do whatever she wants, but she should at least try and hide it. I mean I don't know too many "regular" people who smoke up in daylight on their front steps, so she as someone with a number one movie and thousands of young kids looking up to her should not being doing that.

My main issue with KS is I think she plays way to serious, she is a good actress but I don't think she really "got" the role
*art by dee*
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

FreeFallin' wrote:I love Sublime! But didn't Bradley Nowell of a drug over-dose... heh

I have no problem with Kristen Stewart doing pot, she can do whatever she wants, but she should at least try and hide it. I mean I don't know too many "regular" people who smoke up in daylight on their front steps, so she as someone with a number one movie and thousands of young kids looking up to her should not being doing that.

My main issue with KS is I think she plays way to serious, she is a good actress but I don't think she really "got" the role
I tottaly agrre with you that she should TRY to hide it... She has a bunch of fans that look up to her.. YOU CANT GIVE THEM THE WRONG IDEA.... Its her life, but keep the some parts PRIVATE......
:D
paxton26
Settled in Forks

Post by paxton26 »

Wow I can't believe that she was just smoking right out in the open. I guess if you are a celeb you can do that and not worry about getting caught. What Kristen does in her own time is fine but I just feel like (*please don't hate on me lol*) that she is more in this (Twlight) for the money and not for the fans or because she loves the story and the character. It just bothers me I guess. She doesn't come across to me as a very approachable person that really appreciates Twlight fans, it seems to me that she is more bothered and annoyed by the fans and fame.
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Yeah, doing it on the porch in broad daylight wasn't probably the best idea, BUT, then again, she never claimed to wanting to be a role model. And, can you balme her, being a "not really known" actress- needing a job... And now, probably not knowing how to deal with a ton of constant screaming? I don't. ;)
FreeFallin'
Settled in Forks

Post by FreeFallin' »

I know actors go into to it wanting to be "role models"

But I think if an actor or actress is making movies directed at younger people, wanting kids to kind of buy into their product, then I think there is a certain responsibility there. She doesn't have to be perfect or anything, but perhaps just follow the law :P

I am not so much bothered by this as I am bothered by actors and actresses who go out and drink and drive- cause not only is that illegal and something no one should do, but it is something that people who have 1000's of kids looking up to them, definitely not do.

But yeah I still think getting high on your front porch in the middle of the day isn't a smart idea even if you aren't in a number 1 movie.
*art by dee*
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Ugh, I just heard about the whole smoking thing and it makes me so upset :cry:
But, does anyone think there is a possibility that it is photoshopped? It could happen, any freakish person could do this just to make her look bad, after all Twilight is the biggest thing for teen girls right now. Look what happened to Miley. I really just don't want to believe she actually does that.
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

I honestly don't see why it's such a big deal it's just pot not meth or coke so that's good and it's her choice even though I agree it wasn't smart to do it out in the open like that but seriously I just wish people would leave her alone because people on myspace have taken it way too far but she totally struck me as a stoner seing her in interviews and stuff it reminded me of a few of my friends that do that lol