Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

I thought she was going out with that guy from Sky high dunno his name though....
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

Yeah I think the guy was in Lords of Dogtown as well. I think she will improve for the next movie I liked her as Bella.
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Yep, Michael Angarano. I believe that's him smoking pot with her in that infamous picture :lol:
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

Really? All this time I thought the person was some random guy :lol:
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

Someone posted a link to another article somewhere that had 2 or 3 other pictures of them smoking and you can clearly see it's him
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

If she wants to smoke she can smoke in my opinion, but at least smoke in her backyard instead of near the front door.
I'm sure there must be younger fans of hers who look up to her and may want to do the same. Although most celebrities say they don't want to be role models they should realise that that's a fact of being well-known- there are young people out there who may look up to her and stuff.
bite_me

Post by bite_me »

yeah, she should definitely hide the smoking.

i think she looks the part of bella, definitely. its just how she acts it . . .
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
LoveEmmettCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by LoveEmmettCullen »

I think Kristen Stewart looks like Bella, but she isn't like her when she's acting the part of her. She's just too manly in the movie. Her voice is so deep and she always has this weird look on her face when she's talking to Rob, or Edward. It bugs me. I saw Catch that Kid, a few weeks before I read Twilight, and as I was searching the Twilight trailer on the net once I had finished reading the whole series, I realized the girl who played Maddy, was the exact same girl who was going to play Bella and I got so p*****.... not that I don't like her, but in Catch that Kid, she played the role of this tomboy and urgh, it's ruined Twilight for me. :[
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Phfftt... Team Emmett!
littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

Yeah, Kristen really isn't the most feminine girl but physically she looks the part of Bella. I agree with what someof you have said about her acting. I did not get the genuine feeling that she was completley enamored with Edward. I needed more, I expected more and I better get something spectacular from her in New Moon. Even in interviews she never really seemed that thrilled about playing Bella. It was just some role to her. She was happier about being chosen for her role as Joan Jett who is reffered to as an icon yet I see her more as a one hit wonder. Perhaps the ganja has clouded her good judgement. I just really need her to do a btter job on this second movie. We all deserve it!
essence of black
Settled in Forks

Post by essence of black »

LoveEmmettCullen wrote:I think Kristen Stewart looks like Bella, but she isn't like her when she's acting the part of her. She's just too manly in the movie. Her voice is so deep and she always has this weird look on her face when she's talking to Rob, or Edward. It bugs me. I saw Catch that Kid, a few weeks before I read Twilight, and as I was searching the Twilight trailer on the net once I had finished reading the whole series, I realized the girl who played Maddy, was the exact same girl who was going to play Bella and I got so p*****.... not that I don't like her, but in Catch that Kid, she played the role of this tomboy and urgh, it's ruined Twilight for me. :[
im glad im nto the only one who thinks her voice is far to manly,
im not entirely shure what i expected from a bella in the film, but kirsten just dosent hit the spot as far as im concerned.

from what i have seen of the trailers i think her acting in certain bits seems almost wooden, i tell you if she butchers the performance in new moon then i and many others i would assume will be baying for her blood