Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Blu
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by Blu »

shanon wrote:I like Kristen. I liked Kristen as Bella, also. I do agree that she could have put in a little more effort as far as her voice/emotions go, though. :D

I 2nd that lol
Team Edward, our Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Veghead Vamps
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I really like Kristen. I think she's different and I like it. She doesn't comform to the 'norm'. She has a very down to earth beauty and there's something in her look that makes her interesting, at least to me. I think in interviews when she comes off rude or snotty it's just her being nervous and 18. She doesn't know how to deal with all this fame (along with all the other bs) that's being thrown at her. I think she could handle herself better sometimes but I have no idea what I'd do if I were here at 17/18. I can't wait to see her in New Moon and the rest of the saga. I think her acting with grow so much and she will envelope the character of Bella so much more. You have to take into account also directing...who knows how much things will change with a new director for New Moon. I'm excited! And I love what the girl wears...I'd love to steal her clothes, both everyday wear and the dresses she wears. hehe :D Okay, I'm getting off my soap box now. haha
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
OMTsofi
Settled in Forks

Post by OMTsofi »

not wanting to be a bad person but kristen is not a good bella or better said wasn't let's wait for new moon...
but i don't think she get it with bella's ideas... she completly expressed the wrong feelings... i would hope they had chosen someone better... even edward was better interpreted and his character is much more difficult caue he's not even human... :P hoping to see better kristen next time...
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

chichichobits wrote:You can watch Speak on Youtube.
Oooh I just watched Speak the other day!! I couldn't believe that the same girl who did that is Bella! Its weird to watch.. great movie. :)
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

yeah I think she's a great actress which is why it makes me think that the screen play and the directing made her not do so well like she has in her past movies
jessi437
Settled in Forks

Post by jessi437 »

This is my first post so bear with me...

I have been wanting to say this for a long time now and it is going to feel sooo good to get it off my chest.
I lovedd the movie but i swear i cannot stand Kristen Stewart. When i first saw her i thought that she looked a lot like the bella i pictured. After i saw the movie i was a bit dissapointed in her... I dont think she protrayed bella right at all, bella in my mind is mature in a maternal way, she likes taking care of people, she never wants to hurt them. Kristen portrayed her in a very arrogant way. I don think she put any feeling into a lot of the most important lines, and at times i felt like she just didnt care. I cant even bring myself to watch her in interviews any more because she is so rude. i am sorry but i dont think that her rudeness comes from being 18 or shy or whatever, i think that is just how she is and i totally agree with people about that annoying blinky thing she does with her eyes. and i need to add one more thing that i really think she talks like a man.
okay im done with my rant! thanks for listening and no hard feeling kay>>>
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

stellar87 wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again...I really like Kristen. I think she's different and I like it. She doesn't comform to the 'norm'. She has a very down to earth beauty and there's something in her look that makes her interesting, at least to me. I think in interviews when she comes off rude or snotty it's just her being nervous and 18. She doesn't know how to deal with all this fame (along with all the other bs) that's being thrown at her. I think she could handle herself better sometimes but I have no idea what I'd do if I were here at 17/18. I can't wait to see her in New Moon and the rest of the saga. I think her acting with grow so much and she will envelope the character of Bella so much more. You have to take into account also directing...who knows how much things will change with a new director for New Moon. I'm excited! And I love what the girl wears...I'd love to steal her clothes, both everyday wear and the dresses she wears. hehe :D Okay, I'm getting off my soap box now. haha
Now, she is someone I would steal clothes from. However, she is really thin, and I am only, not.
:D
She is a Chanel fan, and I love Chanel, I am actually wearing a Chanel necklace now! :D
Have you seen In the Land of Women? I loved her in that, but I am glad she can keep her composure, because she is going straight to the top. And I lovee her acting!
ImageImage
E<3B
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I'm not a big KS fan but I was very surprised about how well she did in the movie.

Yes, there were bits that were over dramatic but she became Bella for me which is was really unsure of when I heard she was cast as Bella.

One thing that does bother me about KS, is how she talks about the TW fans and how she reacts to interview questions. I just hope it's due to her nerves and how overwhelming the whole thing is and not because she is actually trying to be a royal B.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I think it might be her nerves, because, she doesn't laugh! She just kind of look, uncomfortable.
ImageImage
E<3B
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

yeah I think it was published somewhere that she's really nervous doing interviews...at least she's not like Joaquin Phoenix who on a good day will curse you out and walk out...