Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TheCobraStrikes
Settled in Forks

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by TheCobraStrikes »

I'm not really at all that surprised... in interviews, she's just so :shock:, and rob is always all like :)
... know what i mean?

Besides, I don't think she wants to hide it... from the looks of it, she wants to set herself apart from "Bella". If she wanted to hide it, she wouldn't have smoked on her front porch. In broad daylight. In LA.

I don't blame her though... sometimes we have to realize what it must be like for her to suddenly have to act like she's perfect and everything; It's just a lot of pressure for someone to keep pretending for so long.

Well, whatever the turn out is (if they replace her or not) it's a win win for me... i never really thought she played a good bella anyway (sorry kristen fans).

PS: Twilight made over 70 Million on opening weekend.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Come on guys, they are people just like you and I.
I don't smoke, never have smoked, and don't plan on ever starting. But actors are people too, and they can do what they want. I hate reading about stuff like this because its like people are just trying to find out everything about the actors lives. Leave them alone!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
TheCobraStrikes
Settled in Forks

urcoolcarrie wrote:Come on guys, they are people just like you and I.
I don't smoke, never have smoked, and don't plan on ever starting. But actors are people too, and they can do what they want. I hate reading about stuff like this because its like people are just trying to find out everything about the actors lives. Leave them alone!
Exactly! They're not perfect and maybe with all the pressure they're getting, they're starting to react, you know, as a way of telling everyone to lay off and not set their expectations up so high (no pun intended).
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

TheCobraStrikes wrote:
Well, whatever the turn out is (if they replace her or not) it's a win win for me... i never really thought she played a good bella anyway (sorry kristen fans).
AMEN! Haha!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

What they do on their own time is their own business but I thought Kristen was smart enough to at least keep it in doors because she should know that she is now in paparazzi stardom!!
KaitElisa
Settled in Forks

Post by KaitElisa »

-Bella- wrote:umm excuse me but I did mention in my previus post that

"THIS IS HOLLYWOOD AFTER ALL"

I guess you missed that comment of mine!

I know she is not my perfect Bellaand he is NOT a perfect Edward, they are characters from a BOOK, I am very well aware of that

But it does seem a bit weird to to see someone play a character and then do the oposite in real life, but then again thas why they are actors and that is their job, to play something they are not

I am sorry to say, but your comments were extremely hurtful,

it is true that I did not go to high school, I only went freshmen year and then the rest I was homeschooled, cuz I choose to be

but that does NOT mean I don't know what goes on in the real world,

for YOUR information (and I don't know whether you will believe me or not) but I am currenrly writing a novel (and I am 16 years old) on religions and middle east that has been accepted by a prestigous literary agency and it's gonna be published next year

I don't mention myself as an author much because I do no like to brag, but your hurtful comments forced myself to say so

Really, you're writing a novel at 16? That is quite the accomplishment! I graduated at 16 and went to M.I.T. (Massachusettes Institute of Technology)! After I got my Bachelors degree in Journalism with a minor in Political Science, I passed the master's test and was accepted at Columbia Univerisity where I studied Historic World Religions and ended up getting my Masters degree in Political Science because it intrigued me. Don't be sorry for boasting about your novel that is going to be published next year, be proud! I mean you are only 16 afterall- I'm absolutely amazed... and doubtful. I'm sure your prestigious education taught you about "unprotected anal sex", is protected anal sex ok in your opinion? or sex in general? What about the drug use that 85% of USA college students experiement with? I'd doubt it due to your uneducated and immature comments. If you're so intelligent then why are you hurt by my comments? I was taught in journalism how to take critiques and become a better writer out of them, I suppose you didn't learn that in homeschooling "by choice" did you? You have a ot of life to learn and a lot of lies to avoid- so I'd suggest that you get some life experience, go to college, and for that matter go to high school before you bash actors that are far less intellectual than you! "Never let vengence force you, only inspiration"- James McManus (my teacher and mentor- you should Google him!). I'd suggest you learn from that... congrats on the book, I can't wait to see you on the NY best sellers list!

All my love :)
Kait
TheCobraStrikes
Settled in Forks

switzgal wrote:What they do on their own time is their own business but I thought Kristen was smart enough to at least keep it in doors because she should know that she is now in paparazzi stardom!!
She didn't keep it indoors... she was (i repeat) seen smoking on her front porch. In broad daylight. In LA.
KaitElisa
Settled in Forks

Post by KaitElisa »

TheCobraStrikes wrote:
switzgal wrote:What they do on their own time is their own business but I thought Kristen was smart enough to at least keep it in doors because she should know that she is now in paparazzi stardom!!
She didn't keep it indoors... she was (i repeat) seen smoking on her front porch. In broad daylight. In LA.

At least when I used to smoke the ganj I'd stay indoors!!! That pretty unwise for a celeb at their prime with young fans to smoke outside (and by young I mean 5-12 years of age), but it's good publicity, eh? I still respect her, I smoked when I was her age and it's just the culture and dealings with stress... just because you're famous doesn't mean you don't have the same stresses and problems like everyone else your age.

I'm pouring myself another glass of Yellow Tail Shiraz :) Anyone in California care to join me? :)

heart heart heart :)
XAlicexLoverX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by XAlicexLoverX »

Also isn't it pretty much decriminalized in cali? So it woulden't matter anyways.
KaitElisa
Settled in Forks

Post by KaitElisa »

Haha it's not even a misdemeanor anymore, it's a fine- like a traffic ticket! They're going to legalize it by 2010. Better than opiates, right?

oooh my dear...opiates... ;)