Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
everlong
Learning to Love Green

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by everlong »

^^ wow she really handled them well, aspecialy since they were talking Italian!

Imagine arriving to your hotel after such a long flight getting so close to your room and being stopped by all those people for that, i sure wouldnt of handled it like that.

Also, i hated her as Bella at the beggining but now iv gotten used to it and i think she's really pretty and a lovely actress :)
furrynfun
Settled in Forks

Post by furrynfun »

I was amazed with the fact that they found someone who fit my exact thoughts of how Bella would look! :D
Leah_says
Wandering Through Town

Post by Leah_says »

I'm sorry to all the Kristen-fans, but I find her voice a little too deep. It seems more athletic and rough sounding than fragile. In the trailer, I wasn't sure whether it was Rob or Kristen speaking!

But I'm sure she's a nice person. and for those who said that she seemed a bit snooty in her interviews, it was probably because she was just nervous. The Twilight-fan base is so large and you have to be careful when you speak or you'll piss off a lot of fans.
Team_Jacob
Settled in Forks

Post by Team_Jacob »

I haven't seen any of her other movies, but based on the previews...I don't think she is a very good actress at all. && she always looks extremly tired. So, I'm not looking forward to her playing Bella.
**Jacob Black is my fictional boyfriend**
**I was trying to sleep && close my eyes, && all I saw was you && our memories, && I wondered: do you think of me before you go to sleep, too? **
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I hate how she always acts so surprised that people like the books, it's like she doesn't care about them.
In one interview she said "people dream about these books", in a way that was like "I don't understand this".
Anybody get what I mean?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

threethings wrote:I hate how she always acts so surprised that people like the books, it's like she doesn't care about them.
In one interview she said "people dream about these books", in a way that was like "I don't understand this".
Anybody get what I mean?
Yeah. It seems like she thinks they're juvenile or something. I don't know, I know doing what she does for a living matures a person faster than normal but she is ONLY 18 years old herself. I get the vibe that she thinks the entire Twilight mania is silly. THIS is what will make her career, I know she's been in a few movies already but Twilight will make her a superstar so she better LOVE it!!!!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

switzgal wrote:
threethings wrote:I hate how she always acts so surprised that people like the books, it's like she doesn't care about them.
Anybody get what I mean?
Yeah. It seems like she thinks they're juvenile or something. I don't know, I know doing what she does for a living matures a person faster than normal but she is ONLY 18 years old herself. I get the vibe that she thinks the entire Twilight mania is silly. THIS is what will make her career, I know she's been in a few movies already but Twilight will make her a superstar so she better LOVE it!!!!

Agreed, i've always LOVED kristen stewart, but i really get that vibe from her. A very STRONG vibe that she sees the twilight passion as silly. And although i can tell she's trying to suppress those feelings, i definitely get the sense that she just wants to say "Calm down people, it's just a book"
:?
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

mlola619 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
Anybody get what I mean?

Agreed, i've always LOVED kristen stewart, but i really get that vibe from her. A very STRONG vibe that she sees the twilight passion as silly. And although i can tell she's trying to suppress those feelings, i definitely get the sense that she just wants to say "Calm down people, it's just a book"
A couple of my friends has said that to me. Well one said,"I'm not as emotionally attached as you are to the books." and one friend told me I need an intervention.
So needless to say, I don't talk any Twilight to anybody but this board.
So I will go to watch the movie BY MYSELF!!!
Yeah I think she thinks she's too mature to get carried away with the mania. I think she's honestly the only one that gives me that vibe. All the other cast seem to love the series.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

switzgal wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
Anybody get what I mean?

A couple of my friends has said that to me. Well one said,"I'm not as emotionally attached as you are to the books." and one friend told me I need an intervention.
So needless to say, I don't talk any Twilight to anybody but this board.
So I will go to watch the movie BY MYSELF!!!
Yeah I think she thinks she's too mature to get carried away with the mania. I think she's honestly the only one that gives me that vibe. All the other cast seem to love the series.
Yep, your right. It's just that it's kinda of insulting to me personally because it's like we need to take a chill pill.
She doesn't under stand this is a O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
enigma
Settled in Forks

Post by enigma »

^^^ agree with you. but if she tries to read the book (the whole saga), she might end up amazed or she`ll regret saying those words.

but despite what she said, she still did a good job on portraying bella swan.