Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Post by save-the-wetlands »

Twilightchick79 wrote:I thought he did a FANTASTIC job as Dr. Cullen... just wish they would have shown more of his background in the movie.
Yeah I really wanted to see that in the movie. Carlisle's story really interests me.
ImageImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I already posted this on the Kellan thread but I thought you guys might be interested too...

So I'm not sure if anyone else here watches TMZ on TV but yesterday they showed a picture of Kellan and Peter at the airport together, both bent over a copy of New Moon. Peter had a little smile on his face, so I wonder what the heck they were saying. I can't find a link for the pic, but it was super cute. I wonder if they just grabbed a copy of it from one of the airport bookstores, or if they already had it. :?
Image Image
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

It was one their copies of the book I guess. They were staging a picture for all the photographers. It was really cute.
Here's a link to the picture: http://www.bellaandedward.com/index.php ... ucat=39,47&
ImageImageImage
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

peter having fun with the paparazzi :lol:
he's so cool lol
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Just to let everybody know a movie of Peter's comes on. It's called Dancer Texas Pop. 81. I've never seen it but I hope it's good. It comes one May 5th at 10am EST and May 6th at 8am EST.
Link: http://www.tv-now.com/stars/facineli.html
ImageImageImage
~*~Emily~*~

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

Hey guys,

So I just saw Peter in an old Halmark movie from 1996(can't remember the name) I've never seen him in anything else besides Twilight(and he was hardly in that) He's a great actor! and very handsome ;) I'm really looking forward to seeing more of him in New Moon!
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

save-the-wetlands wrote:It was one their copies of the book I guess. They were staging a picture for all the photographers. It was really cute.
Here's a link to the picture: http://www.bellaandedward.com/index.php ... ucat=39,47&
When I saw that it crapped me up. I am glad to see that they can have fun with the papparazi since now they're going to be followed everywhere. (I feel bad for them. I guess that's what comes with the terrirory though.)
~*~Emily~*~ wrote:Hey guys,

So I just saw Peter in an old Halmark movie from 1996(can't remember the name) I've never seen him in anything else besides Twilight(and he was hardly in that) He's a great actor! and very handsome ;) I'm really looking forward to seeing more of him in New Moon!
Oh man too bad you can't remember what the title is! I have recognized him since I saw he was playing Carlisle but don't know what from. When I looked at the imdb.com website I didn't recognize any of the movies they said he was in. And if he was in a Hallmark movie that could be where I know him from. Oh well.

I loved Peter as Carlisle & I'm looking forward to seeing him in the rest of the movies, especially NM. I love the chat he & Bella have at the beginning & I also love him at the Vote.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
~*~Emily~*~

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

pennybug84 wrote:
save-the-wetlands wrote:It was one their copies of the book I guess. They were staging a picture for all the photographers. It was really cute.
When I saw that it crapped me up. I am glad to see that they can have fun with the papparazi since now they're going to be followed everywhere. (I feel bad for them. I guess that's what comes with the terrirory though.)
~*~Emily~*~ wrote:Hey guys,

Oh man too bad you can't remember what the title is! I have recognized him since I saw he was playing Carlisle but don't know what from. When I looked at the imdb.com website I didn't recognize any of the movies they said he was in. And if he was in a Hallmark movie that could be where I know him from. Oh well.

I loved Peter as Carlisle & I'm looking forward to seeing him in the rest of the movies, especially NM. I love the chat he & Bella have at the beginning & I also love him at the Vote.
I found out what the Title was! it was "Calm At Sunset"

I also found this on a myspace page dedicated to him(it tells about EVERYTHING he was in):
V

~New York City-born Peter Facinelli appeared in several productions at the NYU-affiliated Atlantic Theater Company before making his feature film debut as the devil in Rebecca Miller's "Angela" (1995). The handsome young actor caught the attention of critics and audiences as Bret, a teenage hustler surviving on the mean streets of Hollywood, in the TV-movie "The Price of Love" (Fox, 1995). Facinelli then played Tim Matheson's son and the target of his father's jealous ex-lover (Jennie Garth) in "An Unfinished Affair" (ABC, 1996). Other TV roles followed, including the pivotal part of the teen who committed suicide in "After Jimmy" (CBS, 1996) and a college dropout pursuing his dream of a life as a fisherman against his family's wishes in "Calm at Sunset", a 1996 CBS presentation of "Hallmark Hall of Fame". Facinelli co-starred with Amanda Peet and Michael Vartan in the AIDS-themed drama "Touch Me" (1997) before co-starring as a high school student in two 1998 features, "Dancer, Texas Pop. 81", with Ethan Embry and Breckin Meyer, and "Can't Hardly Wait", about a graduation night bash that co-starred Embry and Meyer as well as Melissa Joan Hart, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jerry O'Connell.

While he and his wife Jennie Garth welcomed their first child in 1997, Facinelli also found his career settling into a comfortable groove. He had a feature role in the Jennifer Love Hewitt teen hit "Can't Hardly Wait" in 1999 and appeared in the sci-fi film "Supernova" starring Kevin Spacey in 2000. Solid roles in "Riding in Cars With Boys" in 2001 and "Scorpion King" in 2002 were followed by a leading role in the hit Fox drama "Fastlane", and a second daughter for the Facinelli-Garth household.

After his recurring role in HBO's critically acclaimed series "Six Feet Under", Facinelli tacked a few more films on to his resume, and then starred in A&E's made for TV movie, Touch the Top of the World. The story of Erik Weihenmayer, the first blind man ever to reach the top of Mount Everest. Since then, Peter has added a third daughter to his expanding family, and tackled the role of Gregory Malina in FX's hit TV series, "Damages". Fresh off that series, Facinelli joined the cast of the highly anticipated feature film 'Twilight" as Dr. Carlisle Cullen, the patriarch of the mysterious 'vampire' family, living in the small town of Forks, WA. The film is adapted from Stephenie Meyer's New York Times best seller. With another television series in the works for Showtimes, and no sign of slowing down, fans can rest assured that Facinelli will continue to provide the outstanding character portrayals that he is known for, for a long time to come~
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Peter Facinelli Outlasts His Young Costars

I found this interview on People.Com. It is similar to the one on the LexBlog, but he's just so damned cute, how can you resist. The picture is just yummy, too. With those blue eyes, it is ALMOST a shame to make them golden. Enjoy.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

I saw that on You Tube....
There a really crazy video from a Twilight Convention. I was seriously laughing my but off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HigPDifW ... r_embedded

By the way I saw Dancer Texas. It's a really good movie.
ImageImageImage