Page 6 of 8

Re: Homemade Twilight Crafts and Clothes

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:46 pm
by imwiththewolf23
i recently just made a "Team Jacob" shirt:


i got a plain black T-shirt from micheals, those crappy iron on letters, and assembled the shirt.
but then, i attatched this furry wolf/fox tail to the back

its kind funny XD

Re: Homemade Twilight Crafts and Clothes

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:17 pm
by sarah!
imwiththewolf23 wrote:i recently just made a "Team Jacob" shirt:


i got a plain black T-shirt from micheals, those crappy iron on letters, and assembled the shirt.
but then, i attatched this furry wolf/fox tail to the back

its kind funny XD
haha that is totally something I would do just to be funny :D

Re: Homemade Twilight Crafts and Clothes

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:14 pm
by Remmett_Until_Dusk
sarah! wrote:
imwiththewolf23 wrote:i recently just made a "Team Jacob" shirt:


i got a plain black T-shirt from micheals, those crappy iron on letters, and assembled the shirt.
but then, i attatched this furry wolf/fox tail to the back

its kind funny XD
haha that is totally something I would do just to be funny :D
yeah, me too.

i wanted to make a t-shirt which said 'bear hug' and stick a teddy's head in the middle so my friend and i went to a charity shop to get a teddy to decapitate but i just couldn't do it! i didn't want to hurt the teddies!
i got phonebooth on video instead... :lol:

Re: Homemade Twilight Crafts and Clothes

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:12 pm
by imwiththewolf23
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH MY GOSH THATS AN AMAZING IDEA!!! XD poor teddies...

Re: Homemade Twilight Crafts and Clothes

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:14 pm
by edwardYbellasiempre
I did a little twilight themed Bday set-up for my 13 year old step-daughter....I made the cake over 3 days....it was fun but hard! And I printed all the pics out from the computer. I taped them all to the tablecloth with all the Disney princesses and wrote "forget princess...I want to be a vampire" I wrapped her presents in red, white and black gift bags. I also spread movie themed confetti all over the table! She LOVED it!

Below you can see the cake and set-up at my facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6 ... 33&l=0d829

Re: Homemade Twilight Crafts and Clothes

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:22 am
by sarah!
edwardYbellasiempre wrote:I did a little twilight themed Bday set-up for my 13 year old step-daughter....I made the cake over 3 days....it was fun but hard! And I printed all the pics out from the computer. I taped them all to the tablecloth with all the Disney princesses and wrote "forget princess...I want to be a vampire" I wrapped her presents in red, white and black gift bags. I also spread movie themed confetti all over the table! She LOVED it!

Below you can see the cake and set-up at my facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6 ... 33&l=0d829
Wow nice job on the cake!!

Re: Homemade Twilight Crafts and Clothes

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:54 pm
by edwardYbellasiempre
sarah! wrote:Wow nice job on the cake!!

Thanks so much!

Re: Homemade Twilight Crafts and Clothes

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:01 pm
by imwiththewolf23
wow thats really cool. do you work at a bakery or something? how'd you get the chess piece?

is it fondunt?

* i know a bit about cakes*

Re: Homemade Twilight Crafts and Clothes

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:01 am
by edwardYbellasiempre
imwiththewolf23 wrote:wow thats really cool. do you work at a bakery or something? how'd you get the chess piece?

is it fondunt?

* i know a bit about cakes*
I (if you can believe this) printed them off from the internet and laminated them!!! They are just paper!

And I do work at a bakery,....but this was my first time using the fondant and making a tiered cake!! which is why it is a little rough around the edges! I am pleased with the way it turned out and I only posted here so that people could see that anyone could make a fun cake!!

Re: Homemade Twilight Crafts and Clothes

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:47 pm
by MeglovesTwilight
That cake was AMAZING!! I'm going to request one like it for my birthday!! (even though I'll be turning 19 :D )