"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Re: "Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Post by dreamer »

Yeah, I agree with you too. He would be that guy who would always make you laugh. The guy who didn't look like a big muscle-guy, but was strong enough to protect and hold you when you're down. And the guy you could tell everything to, and let all your guards down with. He would be that hot best friend, that's more than a friend *giggels at the double meaning*....

.....*Snaps out of the daydreaming* I don't see myself as that picky, but all my friends say that I am.. It's some things that are important to me though. They must have brown hair (brown eyes), a nice body (no fatty stomach) and they must have the ability to make me laugh, and not make me afraid of being myself with him. ;)

PC:11 *smiles proudly of that she remembered*
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

What do you think Seth's best features are?
Personality: Just how nice he is to everyone! How he's never bitter and is such a good friend to everyone.
Physical: Abs and jawline (at least in my imagination). ;)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
twilight.geek
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilight.geek »

I would say his smile would be one of them. I just see that when Seth smiles his whole face lights up and you can't help but smile too. Also funny, yup Seth is funny. He can always make people laugh. Make you happy when you are feeling down. He can be friends with anyone, even leechs. :lol: Also, that is he always there for people. That he is loyal. How sweet he is; that when you see him you just want to hug him. That you would feel safe when you are around him; that he can protect you. His brown eyes-I just like brown eyes-drowning in chocolate brown eyes. :( Now I want a Seth! Does anyone know where I can find one? :lol:

PC: 4
All you need is a steak and a fishing pole and you can catch your own werewolf! Man, I wish that was true.
TEAM WEREWOLVES! I run with werewolves.
Team Ian!
Team Peeta!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Sorry, don't know. I'm still looking.. Tell me if you find out, I need a Seth!
It's soo enoying to live in Norway, everyone is blonde. I want a brunette with chocolate eyes :
Does anyone know a place where it lives a lot of hot guys with brown hair and brown eyes?? xD

EDIT:

PC:12
ImageImage
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
twilight.geek
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilight.geek »

lol...I think that you will have to move to find someone like that. I think I'm very lucky because I live by a res. where there are a lot of Native guys! :D But I still have yet to find a Seth :( lol But it's ok. :D

Ok, I have another question...I wonder if this is too early...but anyway...What do you think Seth's favorite snack is?
I think that it was be something easy that he could make...like mac and cheese. :lol:

PC: 5
All you need is a steak and a fishing pole and you can catch your own werewolf! Man, I wish that was true.
Team Ian!
Team Peeta!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Ooh, me likey this question. :D

Ok, so physically, I see him with the perfect olive skin, dark brown hair, almost black but not quite, chocolatey brown eyes to fall into, the perfect white smile that's always there, kindness and humor in his face, a hot bod, nice and muscly but in the wiry way, thin and muscular basically. Personality-wise, he would be kind and sweet and funny and loving and caring and always willing to help and loves playing around and getting on everyone's nerves and just PERFECT! :D

*takes deep breathe* *Faints*

-- 1 hour later --

Oh, ok, I'm ok. Ok, so, how's everyone doing? I can only say school is taking up all my time and I barely get to do anything else.

Oh wait, there's another question!

What do you think Seth's favorite snack is?

Well, first off, I agree that it would be something easy. Like potato chips or a swiss roll or something. Something that he could just grab out of the kitchen and munch on. YUM. :D ;) I think he would like mac and cheese too, it's just so good! And bacon, who doesn't love bacon? Ok, now I'm getting hungry. :D

Okays, off to eat something, tchao! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

I would say Emily's muffins.
I could totally see Seth lurking around in her house looking/waiting for some muffins :lol:

And I would imagine that Seth was the spagetti type. Not the gracefully fork and spoon eating type, but the trowing the food in he's mouth so fast that he gets all messy. That would be the childish part of him shining through..

PC:13
ImageImage
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

Fatima! *tackles* Where have you been all my life! :lol:

I agree twilight.geek I think it would be something easy to make... I like the muffin idea I could totally see Seth doing that :lol: I think he likes sandwiches, but big huge sandwich towers, Scooby Doo style :D

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Quickie post from my computer class! Im feeling very Seth deprived so I had to come on here, and may I say i VERY much enjoyed reading the Seth descriptions!!! Aaaabbbbbbbssss :D :D :D and the rest of him I love too of course! But his abs are great :D

& fave snack: CAKE!!!I dunno why, maybe because he's such a happy person and cake is associated with happy occasions. I think he'd just love it! & he would definetly need some of Emily's muffins to go along with it!

Well class is starting, my posts are somewhere in the 40s or 50s, I'll look up an exact number lataaaaahhhh!!!!!!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
twilight.geek
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilight.geek »

Yeah..I think you guys are right about Emily's muffins.

Also with the cake thing too because everyone loves cake..I have never met someone how does not like cake. :D

I have another question and I think it will be too early for another one but I will forget it so here it is: IF Stephenie Meyer(SHE'S AMAZING) were to write more to the Twilight Saga (I'm not saying she is) would you want Seth to imprint on someone like she did with Jacob?

I don't think I would want that because when Jacob imprinted on Nessie I couldn't see myself with him anymore. You know what I mean?

P.C 6
Team Ian!
Team Peeta!