"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: "Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Post by Sleep Nessie » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Do they even have a college on the reservation? :lol

I can't really imagine Seth going all crazy the way jacob did so I'm going to say no. I can see him being more of the passive kind and just sulking for a long time.

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:08 am

Bella has said that Seth reminds her of Jacob before he became a wolf, and got his darker, more irritated side. So I was wondering...if Seth had been in Jacob's place, the one to build Bella back up, protect her, fall in love with her, only to have her go back to vampire Edward, do you think he would've reacted like Jacob? Do you think he would've reacted completely different? Or maybe a combination of both?

I'm going to agree with others & say he wouldn't have reacted like Jacob did. Seth's just not that kind of guy (which is part of the reason I love him.) I'm sure he would have been upset with Edward & they wouldn't have the kind of friendship & relationshp they have now.

pc:44
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Bella has said that Seth reminds her of Jacob before he became a wolf, and got his darker, more irritated side. So I was wondering...if Seth had been in Jacob's place, the one to build Bella back up, protect her, fall in love with her, only to have her go back to vampire Edward, do you think he would've reacted like Jacob? Do you think he would've reacted completely different? Or maybe a combination of both?

Since Seth is so happy-go-luck by nature and completely different from Jacob, I don't think he would have reacted like him. Sure, he wouldn't like Edward, but I think he would be more selfless than Jacob and think of Bella's happiness first.

pc::9
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:27 pm

I think that Seth would react a little bit the same, but maybe a bit more harshly. Jake had been through a lot with his mom, and his dad being handicapped, he had to grow up before he was fully able to. Whereas Seth hadn't really faced tragedy until his dad died, which was only a while before Bella went back to Edward. Two tragedies in one shot, it would be kind of harsh, and I don't think Seth could've taken it...even if he was more self-less than Jake... what do you think??

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥

SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Hi! My name SunnySummerSunshine and I go by Sunny. I'm a huge fan of Seth and equally a fan of Leah. (I LOVe THE CLEARWATER SIBLINGS! THEY RULE!) Well, I hope I can make it on here.

When did you first notice you liked Seth?
The very first time he showed up in New Moon. He seemed like a cute happy person and I just fell in love with him. :)

Why do you like him?
He's a wonderful brother, a loyal friend, and a nonjudgemental person. Not to mention he's always so happy, cheerful, and optimistic. He's wonderful person in general, he reminds me so much of the character that inspired my username, too. :)

What is your favorite Seth moment or quote?
I love everything and every moment about him.

Anything else you would like to add?
If I can't have Seth as a boyfriend, I would be happy to have him as just a friend, or better yet replace my actual brother. My brother hates me, plus I'll then be Leah's siter. Two birds in one shot.

How do you think Seth would feel about going away to college? Do you think he plans to?
I don't think he will. He owes his home his duty as a protector. I mean, Sam got a scholarship to college but he had to give it up because he became a shapeshifter.

I think that Seth will be heartbroken, but he won't go all ballistic on the vampires like Jake did. I think he would have respected Balla's decision more than Jake did and wouldn't hold Edward at fault for everything.

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Hey Sunny!
I'm Jenna, or debussygirl, whatever you can remember. I'm the assistant to the co-bosses here. Welcome to Team Seth! :D
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com

dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 am

Hi team Seth!! I think I'm back! :D
Sorry that I've been gone for so long.. I just haven't had the time for all of the team threads, but...
I'm here now! And I feel a bit ashamed for leaving you.. :oops:
Forgive me?
Hi Sunny! I said I on teen thread too. Don't know if you noticed, cuz the post was so huge. (biggest ever actually 8-) )
But there was a part for you in there.. I'll check which page.. brb.. page 96! Just scroll down till you find your name. ;)

Q time.....
You all now the Q, and I'm too lazy to copy, paste it in :oops:
No, I don't think it would be completly the same. Yeah, they were really alike when they were younger, but Seth was always more selfless then Jake I think.. They're still to different human beeings and while Jake reacted with rage, I think Seth would've just reacted with sadness, depression. Maybe a kinda hatred against Edward, but not the rest of the Cullens.

Well I'm off. And it's kinda sad to see that even though I've been gone for weeks, I've only missed like 5 pages.
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Hey Sunny! Nice to see you! As I said in your welcome thread, I'm Nicholle, the Co-boss of this thread. I am sooo glad that you could join us. And I will go and put your name up on our list as soon as I can. On our list, you are able to increase your rank every fifteen posts. I recommend that you keep a post counter like: PC-1. This is an easy and effective way of keeping track of your posts. When your are in need of an upgrade, just pm me, and I will do so.

We try to keep all posts here Seth related, and there are also questions that you may answer about our favorite wolf.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or any of the other loverly members here. :D

@Vilde- Yes... it is quite sad... If anyone has any ideas on how to promote this thread more, so that we may be able to finish 100 more pages before the end of this year, feel free to post them. :D

Happy Birthday Jenna! You're the BEST assistant to a Team Seth thread there ever was! :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Aw, thanks! :)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com

SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:27 am

P2

@Jenna: Thanks! Its nice to be here. (I apologize. I am somewhat socially awkward.) OH! and I didn't know it was your birthday. Your birthday is the same as my aunt's. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

@Vilde: I'm sorry for not seeing the welcome part and your introduction. already replied (as best as I could) to it.Nice to meet you!

@Nicholle: I'll try my best to keep count of my posts, as well as try to keep them Seth related. (Sometimes I babble and it flies out the window.) And thank you for the lovely welcome. :)