"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: "Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: :lol: Haha, I've been here nomad...if only in spirit. :D ;)

Ooh, nice question!

I think I get it. Kinda like how I felt, eh? After he imprinted on Nessie I would always think, Damn, now both of my twilight guys are taken! So I guess the answer is...both? I want him to be happy and find someone he can be happy with forever (no hurry there, he's only 14!) but I also don't want him. Can't I have one Twi-guy to myself?!? :D

Haha, okie, I'll try to be back more often my peeps. :D Tchao!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

IF Stephenie Meyer(SHE'S AMAZING) were to write more to the Twilight Saga (I'm not saying she is) would you want Seth to imprint on someone like she did with Jacob?
No, I wouldn't want Seth to imprint on anyone. It wouldn't feel right. I didn't like it when Jacob imprinted either. It's something about imprinting I just don't like.. I would be more okay if he just got a girlfriend, a crush ;)

Side question: What do you think about imprinting? (just put your answer along with the other question)

PC: 14
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
twilight.geek
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilight.geek »

I would hate it if one of the guys imprinted on me, ok I would like it, but I don't like that it kind of forces them to love you. I would be thinking, great, my soulmate was forced to love me. And that sounds really sad. But things I like about imprinting is that the werewolf has to protect you, it's nice to be protected. But yeah, I don't know if you can understand what I was trying to say but I don't know how else to explain it. :lol:

P.C 8
All you need is a steak and a fishing pole and you can catch your own werewolf! Man, I wish that was true.
TEAM WEREWOLVES! I run with werewolves.
Team Ian!
Team Peeta!
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

IF Stephenie Meyer(SHE'S AMAZING) were to write more to the Twilight Saga (I'm not saying she is) would you want Seth to imprint on someone like she did with Jacob?

No no no no no no NO! Seth's not allowed to imprint!! :lol:
I'd feel bad on the person he imprints on, because I'd be spending everyday thinking of new ways to get rid of her, then I'd feel guilty cos I know it would hurt Seth... so everything would be a big mess! Haha

Unless of course... SM puts me in the novel, and Seth imprints on me, then I'm totally okay with him imprinting :D

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hmmm.... I like this question. Virtual cupcake to whoever came up with it. :D
Anyways. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I would totally not want Seth to imprint. First off, Seth isn't allowed to imprint on anyone except me. He IS mine you know. *Looks pointedly at user name.* :lol: And secondly, I think having more werewolves imprint may be over doing it. There has already been too many imprints in the pack for my opinion.... And besides, we need at least ONE guy who is free and not already pared up with a girl already.

What do you think about imprinting?
And I think imprinting is pretty cool. Especially if it where to happen to me. I believe a bit the idea of 'soul mates' so imprinting isn't that weird to me.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^I agree with Nicholle on the Seth imprinting issue.
And as for imprinting, I think it's okay...within reason. I mean, some parts could potentially stink, like it did with Sam and breaking Leah's heart, but then he also got Emily. Yet it could be great like for Jacob, who was moping over Bella who couldn't love him enough. But in the general idea, I think it's nice. I mean, it does in a way "force" them to love someone, but who really chooses who they love in the first place? It's just like an enzyme to falling in love. Although also the way the guy handled it could be interesting, whether he went stalker-mode or gradually wooed the girl into love with him.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
twilight.geek
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilight.geek »

Yes! I always wanted a virtual cupcake!!! I can die happy now...wait no I can't...I still don't have a Seth... :(

I agree with debussygirl that it's fun to watch the wolf's reaction when he imprints on someone. I always think that it is funny when he stalks her. I don't know why, I guess it 's just that he doesn't remember that stalking someone is not a good thing to do but he doesn't care because he imprinted and she all freaking out. :lol: It makes storied much more fun. Then somehow they get together at the end and everyone is happy. I love happy endings. :D

P.C 9
All you need is a steak and a fishing pole and you can catch your own werewolf! Man, I wish that was true.
Team Ian!
Team Peeta!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey peeps!

I already answered the one on Seth imprinting...as for the imprinting itself, I think it's really sweet. I saw something about an enzyme, (Jenna I think?) and I agree. It doesn't force you to fall in love, it just makes sure you find the one you're meant to be with. Maybe a little too much but that's not bad, I mean too much love is definitely not bad. Sure I hate the fact that it hurt Sam and Leah and Emily, but maybe Leah and Sam weren't meant to be together, y'know?

Okays, I'm off! Bye!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hmm.. intresting answers guys.. *sits there daydreaming about Seth*.... *snaps out of it* Okay I'm back!
What was the question again... Oh, right! I've already answered it! Ready for a new one? I asked this question a few months a go on team Emmett..

If Seth didn't live in Forks, where would he live and why?

PC: 15
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
twilight.geek
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilight.geek »

Seth would live here with me! :lol: and why, because I'm here. :D

But really I think he would live someplace in New England because there are still trees and stuff and I see Seth as the outdoors type.

P.C 10
Team Ian!
Team Peeta!