Songs that remind you of Twilight

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
emilycullenx
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Songs that remind you of Twilight

Post by emilycullenx »

I'm sure someones said it already... because I totally wanted this to be in the movie...
"River Flows in You" by Yiruma. It's so beautiful, and I often play it when I'm reading (anything).
It catches that Twi-mood for me.

There's also a song called "An Appairtion in the Fields..." by James Horner. It's got a very pleasent/peaceful flow to it, and it makes my <3 all lkjsdfg :3
"every single memory is erasing;
going back to the times when we were strangers.
"
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by IluvEdward27 »

I only have one for new moon. It's Beauty from pain by Superchick. It's actually a really good song.
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

I'm sure someones said it already... because I totally wanted this to be in the movie...
"River Flows in You" by Yiruma. It's so beautiful, and I often play it when I'm reading (anything).
It catches that Twi-mood for me.
AGREE!! TOTALLY!!

Kiss the Rain by Yirma
all around me by fly leaf
and
kryptonite by three doors down..... i think....correct me if im wrong!!
Betting on Alice.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

So... I've been listening to Adam Lambert's song "Whataya Want from Me." The more I listen to it, the more I think "hey, this sounds like something Edward would say to Bella back when they first met in TW..."

Also, thank you to December for linking me to this thread. :)
Seeker-Mar
Wandering Through Town

Post by Seeker-Mar »

ringswraith wrote:So... I've been listening to Adam Lambert's song "Whataya Want from Me." The more I listen to it, the more I think "hey, this sounds like something Edward would say to Bella back when they first met in TW..."

Also, thank you to December for linking me to this thread. :)
This is too funny! I just came here (because of the link) to list this song as one that reminds me of Twilight. Although, I see it as more of a post New Moon song. I think they could both be singing most of the lyrics too.

EXAMPLES:

Hey, slow it down whataya want from me
Whataya want from me
Yeah I'm afraid whataya want from me
Whataya want from me -Edward in Eclipse when Bella is pushing him to have sex. The afraid part would be him fearing for Bella's soul.

There might have been a time
When I would give myself away
Oooh once upon a time I didn't give a damn
But now, here we are so whataya want from me
Whataya want from me -Both Edward and Bella. Bella before she saw Edward's POV and decided to wait for marriage and Edward giving into his blood lust during his lost years.

Just don't give up I'm workin it out
Please don't give in, I won't let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Hey, whataya want from me
Whataya want from me
Whataya want from me -Edward and Bella because the events in NM did mess them both up.

Yeah, it's plain to see (plain to see)
that baby you're beautiful
And there's nothing wrong with you
(nothing wrong with you)
It's me, I'm a freak (yeah)
but thanks for lovin' me
Cause you're doing it perfectly
(it perfectly) ]-Edward, do I need to explain why I think this. ;-) However, it could be Bella also as she thinks that she is so unworthy next to Edward.

There might have been a time
When I would let you slip away
I wouldn't even try
But I think you could save my life -Edward thinking that being without him is better for her or thinking that Jacob is better for her but now, Eclipse & BD era fighting completely for her.
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure and full of quiet gentleness. Then it is peace-loving and courteous. It allows discussion and is willing to yield to others; it is full of mercy and good deeds. James 3:17
Seeker-Mar
Wandering Through Town

Post by Seeker-Mar »

pennybug84 wrote:"Whatever it Takes" by Lifehouse. It makes me think of Edward at the end of NM.
Oh, you're so right! Love Lifehouse. Their lyrics are like poetry.
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure and full of quiet gentleness. Then it is peace-loving and courteous. It allows discussion and is willing to yield to others; it is full of mercy and good deeds. James 3:17
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

"Super Human" by Ginuwine. I can picture Edward's POV towards Bella. I recommend everyone give it a listen atleast once to understand what I mean. We all know he's already more than human so the song is perfect to me. :D

And I like "Safe With Me" by Jo Jo for Bella and Jacob. It's not exactly matchy matchy but it reminds me of them.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I really like the Mitch Hansen Band, but apart from that, I love the new song of Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. I think it's very expressive.

And Snow Patrol's You Could Be Happy, for how Jacob feels on letting Bella go. And actually, maybe Ugly by Sugababes for Renesmee.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
mrsmister
Settled in Forks

Post by mrsmister »

'It only hurts when I'm breathing" by: Shania Twain... see what I mean>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy7isfLNQEs
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Hey Guys & Gals...

Just kinda discovered Anberlin's "Impossible"!

Of course, I'm a little Twisessed, so obviously it made me think of Twilight. For once, here is a song that I feel could represent parts of Breaking Dawn. So with the upcoming films I thought I'd post it and see if anyone agrees. Maybe Edward's feelings, maybe Jacob's...? Just have a listen:

Impossible Official Music Video

PS- The video is a bit weird, but the music is amazing. ;)