Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MidnightMistress
Settled in Forks

Re: Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Post by MidnightMistress »

Well I am lesbian so I wouldn't go for either, rather Bella...

I guess I would chose Jacob though, since I prefer warmth to cold. Plus, I really hate sparkly things. I think Edward is a great character, but I've always hated glitter and everything that sparkles. I wouldn't stand being outside with a sparkling person, that's the only thing I dislike with the Twilight vampires, really.

But like I stated, I would chose neither.
ImprintedBliss
Settled in Forks

Post by ImprintedBliss »

Its really hard to choose but I've always liked Jacob a little well a lot more.Hes just more fun and outgoing while Edwards more old fashion and serious.But I like them both a lot. :D
"Does my being half naked bother you" Jacob Black
MrsEdwardCullen4Ever
Settled in Forks

Post by MrsEdwardCullen4Ever »

I would chose Edward for me!!! Although, i am team Edward all the way, Jacob is starting to grow on me.. its' so unfair Bella gets 2 insanly nice guys!! If i could have either one, i would be sooo happy,, but i would rather have Edward :D
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I have to go with Edward. Jacob was such a nice friend to Bella when she needed him, but Edward and Bella's love is just unsurpassable. Its pure true love. You can't beat that. I'd love to have that kind of love in my relationship. <3
Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen
Learning to Love Green
Location: In our cottage with Edward "baking", wile Esme babysits Carlie.

Post by Mrs.Mylifenow,Cullen »

I Choose Edward forever is all I'm asking for.
I fell in love with Edward in Twilight and stayed in love with him throughout New Moon and loved him even more in Eclipse and sealed the deal in Breaking Dawn.
I love Jacob to I'm married to a Jacob type so I can't say I wouldn't choose him, is just that I do allot of the taking care of and would love to be venerated and loved the way Edward*Swoon* loves Bella. I love Jake as a best friend and a brother but he is just no Edward. I love old fashion romance it feels more romantic and lasting. What can I say TEAM EDWARD all the way 4ever.
Banner by "'twahy-lahyt'" aka Shel!
Thanks Shel your amazing!!!
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CindyBlack »

Psshh Jake of course! that was no competition. Love Edward and all, but he's kinda boring and safe. and Jacob is so funny and takes risks and he's so darn cute :) Jacob is my man all the way.
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
Tinkerbell 31
Wandering Through Town

Post by Tinkerbell 31 »

edward only because he's the only guy who i ever read about that knows sacasm and that can be romantic
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

I would chosose Edward, just because sometimes Jacob annoyed me in Eclipse, and for some reason Edward just seems more like the kind of person that i would like.
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
ThisStoryOfLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by ThisStoryOfLove »

I think that it would be really hard to choose between the two because they are both such great guys!

I can see myself with Edward because I am more of an old soul (my parents and even teachers in high school and now professors in college tell me this). I feel like Edward and I have a lot on common, I like lots of different music like him and I have read and loved all of the books/plays that Bella and Edward are talking about. I also like that Edward can be serious but also very amusing and sweet at the same time.

Then, I can see myself with Jacob because he is just so funny and sweet! Jacob is always joking around and I have a very sarcastic sense of humor and I feel like he would go along with this side of my personality more. He also likes to let loose sometimes and have a good time, as do I.

Can't I just combine the two together and then this new guy ill be my perfect man *sigh.*

But, if I ultimately had to choose, I'd have to say Edward!

"Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you."
-Edward, Midnight Sun
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

ThisStoryOfLove wrote:Can't I just combine the two together and then this new guy ill be my perfect man *sigh.*
Actually, I thnk this sounds like a good idea!
What if we had Edwob or Jacward? They would be THE perfect man.. :D :lol:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner