Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Post by Jazz Girl »

Like many of you, I would/could be friends with Jake, but Edward would be my choice. I love his gentility, his intensity and his protectiveness. He also has a great sense of humor (when he finally lets that side through ;) ) and he is a fierce lover of family. All of these things are greatly important to me in my partner. But, most importantly is how much wonder he takes in the woman he loves. Everything she does intrigues him and fascinates him. And, he is utterly devoted to her happiness. I can imagine that Edward would be an amazingly tender lover, as well. It would not be the physical act that mattered at all, but the emotional connection that it created. What else is there to say?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
mixie
Settled in Forks

Post by mixie »

Edward, of course! I would love to have someone as caring and protective as he is. Not to mention all the sweetest things he says! He's just so breathtaking. Unfortainly there are no guys like him.. There are not really words to explain Edward, but he's everyting i could ever dream about and more! Lucky Bella..
Jacob is.. fun and sweet and all that but.. He's just not my type. I want a sensitive and romantic guy, exactly like Edward. Jacob's a little arrogant and pushy sometimes. Still, I like him, but maybe more as a friend. I mean, Jacob can handle the clouds but he can't fight an eclipse ;) No one can.
TEAM EDWARD
Do I dazzle you?
consider_me_dazzled
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by consider_me_dazzled »

Edward w/o a doubt. Not that Jacob wouldn't be fun....he definitely would!!!

But Edward is quite the romantic....I LOVE that in a guy!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I don't think an essay is necessary but I'll have to choose Edward. :) I could see myself being the best of friends with Jacob though. He reminds me of the guy friends that I hang out with, haha. But who doesn't want an Edward Cullen for their own?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

ahhh.. I'm so torn on this...

but for myself, I would prolly choose.. Jacob! (ah! must pick Edward.. Jacob.. Edward..)

Jacob would probably be better for me, I really do see Edward as the perfect guy. But I don't think "perfect" is right for me, even though I'd die for someone the intense and passionate... *sigh*
I can't explain it right, but Jacob seems to make the mistakes I do, and it makes him more relatable, plus we can grow together as inviduals... possibly closer to 'equals' than what I can have with Edward (he'd be the freakin' god of my idolatry, he'd be my obsession).. I do love Jacobs qualities and his carefree demeanor and aura of happiness that surrounds him, he'd be my sweet and fun Jacob.

but if Edward loved me with the same intensity that he loved Bella, that would make it harder to choose, if he looked at me like that, if he spoke to me that way, if he touched me that way...if he was willing to make me a vampire and have me for all of eternity..I'd choose Edward!

i'm so torn..Jacob if I remain human, otherwise I'm Edward all the way..
but since I'm only human: Jacob is my choice..
whew! finally.
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I'm not really sure, at first I loved Edward. Then I read Jacob's soft side and I thought he was really sweet. All in all. I pick both. It's hard. It's just like choosing between cute puppies and cute kitties.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
dopeydm
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dopeydm »

I have to choose Jacob.

My husband is a lot like Jacob! What better way to spend your life than with your best friend!
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
Aftermysong
Wandering Through Town

Post by Aftermysong »

I am team switzerland & I love them both so much. But for me I would have to choose Jacob. Edward is perfect... too perfect. Jacob seems more real. He is hilarious, I love all his smart remarks. I love how tough he can be and on the contrary how passionate and sweet he can be. Jacob is perfect for me. If I had a real life Jacob I don't think I could ever get bored.
Team Switzerland
Created by Enough4 from Vesperarium
MeglovesTwilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by MeglovesTwilight »

I'd have to choose Edward. I've always felt more mature than a lot of the guys I've gone to school with. I'm like Bella in a mature sense. Much like Edward, I think things through ALL the time. Almost to the extreme. I can relate to him, minus all the vampire extras. Plus I prefer the vampire characteristics to the werewolf ones.
flow_3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by flow_3 »

♥ JACOB ♥