Twilight Street Names

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Twilight Street Names

Post by love_is_noise »

i live near carlisle
and we went on this history trip to (i can't remember where) and there were so many twilight references, street names, buildings, factories, there was edward's station as well, it was ace.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

There is a Jasper and Carlisle Texas!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
TopazEloise
Wandering Through Town

Post by TopazEloise »

I live kinda near to somewhere called Hale, which is cool
Also there is a Edward Street somewhere
:)
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I went to Barbados and there's Carlisle Bay over there. :lol: If you want an exact thing it's in Bridgetown. This is non-relevant but still awesome..I went to Toronto and I passed the Midnight Sun tanning salon. :lol: Yes I took a picture of that. I'll post it later.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:I went to Barbados and there's Carlisle Bay over there. :lol: If you want an exact thing it's in Bridgetown. This is non-relevant but still awesome..I went to Toronto and I passed the Midnight Sun tanning salon. :lol: Yes I took a picture of that. I'll post it later.

Really??? huh. ive been to barbados twice and i live near toronto (though i HAVE head midnight sun salon been there!) and i havent or didnt notice calisles bay. ill have to go nextime. and a few up saying they lived outside of carlisle? the one in texas or the one in ontairo??

Cam<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Yea there is. It's not exactly a neigborhood, it's more like an assortment of beaches. All these beaches basically are in Carlisle Bay. But yes the Midnight Sun Tanning salon on Yonge Street is getting a lot of publicity. :lol:
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:I went to Barbados and there's Carlisle Bay over there. :lol: If you want an exact thing it's in Bridgetown. This is non-relevant but still awesome..I went to Toronto and I passed the Midnight Sun tanning salon. :lol: Yes I took a picture of that. I'll post it later.

Really??? huh. ive been to barbados twice and i live near toronto (though i HAVE head midnight sun salon been there!) and i havent or didnt notice calisles bay. ill have to go nextime. and a few up saying they lived outside of carlisle? the one in texas or the one in ontairo??

Cam<3
The one in Texas for me.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

^^ OK. lol i am like a short drive from Carlise ON so when i found out there was a place me and my friend went in a phone book and we found a E&R Hale there! hahahah we laughed so hard :)

there is a Rose Cr. neere where i live.. :)

CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

i know that just outside of pheniox, arizona there is an alice ave. i keep meaning to take a picture, but you can google earth it. i checked. (you can google it! lol :lol: )
Betting on Alice.
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Wel my estate's name is "Maes Hyfryd" which is "Beautiful Meadow" in welsh! It never meant anything to me until I read Twilight!
It's suddenly a lot more glamorous! :lol:

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com