Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by Wingtear »

Sonia-
"What defines us is that we work and have employees/co-workers/customers who drive us up the walls. It's very stress-relieving to know that there are people who will not look wryly at you when you stumble on to the Lex after work (or school) and just inform everyone that you have one to throw in!" --Owner

*smacks Jasper with a glitter filled pillow*
Look, he sparkles in the rain...
*runs to hide, diving into the huge pile again*
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Velvet Voice
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Velvet Voice »

[Thank you Misty! you also answered my silent question about Bella already being a vampire, I should have known, ughh ...and thank you Ninna, yes I read it yesterday, I'll confess, I couldn't understand it though :cry: ]

The same moment she hears Misty laughing out loud and telling those immediately revealing things, she recovers from her totally-dazzled-by-Edward moment, not in time to see a huge purple pillow coming her way, fast and strong enough to make her fall - AGAIN - and land on Misty ...Oh I'm sorry...!Jeez is there a way to stand on my feet in here!?! she moves away from Misty, while hearing Edward "oh Bella, come on! you know you're my only love!!" *sigh...*
*...Edward whispering Romeo's lines in my ear - his irresistible,
velvet voice...*

The Gen-Y rocks my Twilight socks
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Ninna goes over to the cages, no one bothers her, she is wearing 'the business face'... She suddenly pulls a certain extra worker out of her pocket, books her and throw her to Felix who is standing first in line, jumping like a five year old at Christmas Day... She grumbles something about "throwing away invoices, searching the whole f*cking paper-recycle bin, and loud blabbermouth..."

*digs herself down into the pile again, touching something, fuzzy, hot and smooth. Now this fur I know... It has been groomed to perfection (beats her own drum shamelessly) and she snuggles down in Seth's wolfy side.*
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

*grumbles lousy Seth Lover....* No way am I waking a sleeping pup *

hear that ninna...P-U-P...
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Sensing the oncoming explosion of womanly ire, cody stalks off to the corner to try and hide, forgetting for the moment that he is covered in glitter and shines like a beacon
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Feels bad for double posting, but is very concerned about where everybody went, since he thought his love would be coming straight here...
buffygrl3
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by buffygrl3 »

Sam runs to Cody, kicks him for his impatience, and runs away screaming. Hehe. I win!

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Rubbing his shins, he searches the cafe thoroughly, finding a giggling form hiding behind the same love seat where he found Alice last time.
Fuming over the fact that she had kicked him, when this is clearly a pillow fight forum, and his lead-lined sock 'em boppers weren't allowed, he sneaks over to her hiding form, stealing the bucket of glitter from, um, whoever it was that had it, and pounces onto the love seat, showering his love with a whole bunch of glitter.
-Oh Crap- He cries, as he realizes he was again mistaken, and had just dumped a bunch of gliiter on an unsuspecting Jane.
He cries out in pain as she unleashes her fiery fury on him, screaming "no more, it's a p-pill-pillow fight, no more!"
Sam walks casually out from the bar she was hiding behind, chuckling at Cody's plight!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Oh no... not another Sam... :shock: :? :lol: :mrgreen: joking!
use a pillow girl! We have a entire pile! *points at the humongous pillow pile in the middle of the atrium, filled with various mythological creatures and snugglers I might add...

*takes a hard, uncomfortable pillow and starts beating up Lily's boyfriend for keeping her of the Lex*

OH MY SM!!! Glittery Jane! Damn, that beats my sparkle-Jasper any day! :lol:
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

-lays on floor, writhing in agony-