Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by Wingtear »

I received a very pleasant phone call from Aro, just a few minutes ago. He was actually so nice I took my finger of off the "jasper-speed-dial" that I keep for emergency's like this.
Jane was very pleased whit our last shipment, though, she did let Dmitri play with her food first... I believe any wrong doings in the freezer would be sorely regretted just by that, but then it was Jane's time to play... I think he was relieved when they finally stopped for a drink...
So, my dear co-workers, any new business in your area? How are the tweens behaving, CB? Still stalking Emmett I guess, I don't understand what he did here in the first place...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

ol..I love you guys roflmao...
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Ninna, I am always finding new merchandise :roll: I'd like to offer up all the employees of a certain company in Georgia for our next big party if you approve. They are entirely too ignorant to live.
In other news, the rabid fan girls have been behaving a bit better than usual. I think they've begun to fear my iron fist. I'm sure they will start going really crazy with Valentine's Day, fighting over the vamps and such... there's just not enough sexy vampires to go around.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Yeah, by the way, could you keep an eye out for the dog pound out back around Valentines?
Someone had decorated Paul in pink bows while he napped yesterday... the pack was most amused, until he woke up... when Rachel's not around he's crankier than ever...
We need to re-build some structures out there, that's all I'll say...
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

That would have been a perfect job for The Architect if he hadn't taken his leave of absence. I hope the La Push boys might take it upon themselves to repair the damages. I do apologize if it was one of my tweens (can't imagine who else would have done it) I'll try to keep a better eye on them.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Wingtear wrote:Yeah, by the way, could you keep an eye out for the dog pound out back around Valentines?
Someone had decorated Paul in pink bows while he napped yesterday... the pack was most amused, until he woke up... when Rachel's not around he's crankier than ever...
We need to re-build some structures out there, that's all I'll say...
Ok, we alll know Jacob did it! Don't blame the girls lol!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

*Looks very, very innocent when residue of the glittery ribbons last seen entwined in Paul's manly/dogly fur is found in her locker... * Well... ehrm... Leah did the bows.... :oops:
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

OME! Paul in ribbon! He must have had an anxiety attack!! Not good.. not good.. who did it?? are you sure it was leah NINNA!!! Am I going to have to cyberspank you???
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Wingtear wrote:*Looks very, very innocent when residue of the glittery ribbons last seen entwined in Paul's manly/dogly fur is found in her locker... * Well... ehrm... Leah did the bows.... :oops:
NINNA!!! Naughty, naughty! Well, I AM sure he deserved it....if he tries to retaliate we'll sic leah on him... :lol:
Although, if Rachel comes around...we might all want to run for cover!
BTW nice AVI lol
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

like I said; LEAH did the bows... I just braided his fur with the ribbons... And these were glittery, the pink bows was neither me nor Leah... But Jacob did seem very jittery when we woke u... when I saw him when I opened the shop... :oops:
MRK: dragon-puppies rocks my socks