Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by Wingtear »

quick stop before work, to throw in a certain co-worker who cannot stop bitching about all things negative in her life, even though it might be that she has to pick up 2 packs of cinnamon buns after work, instead of being happy that they don't have to pay back 5000€ of tax...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

MRK walks into the quiet, dim cafe. Running a finger down a table she shudders at the amount of dust in the place...there are a few Vamps who are BOUND to notice. With a sigh she leaves to go straighten out her grandmother who has obviously been slacking in the cleaning department lately. She mentally reminds herself to get in touch with Ninna, cause the wood chipper needs to get working again...there are a few people who definitely need to be fed up to some hungry vamps!!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Ninna reminds Misty via a post-it note on the fridge/bloodbank that it's lily who operates the woodchipper, and that Ninna is under no circumstances to go near it, because she once almost fell in due to Bella-like clumsiness

Ninna would like to throw in her boss, because he was a splendid example of an analcavity today.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Misty only meant to bring it to Ninna's attention that her employees have been totally slacking *coughlilygrandmacough*

LOL...I found out grandma realized you were busy...so she has started to groom the pack herself...she can't have any slipshod hooligans running around her neighborhood ;)
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

oh, right...
so THAT's why this place is a mess, Granny's been snuggling werevolves :shock:
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

Cousins, flatmates, stupid egotistical members of the male species who think they can do no wrong, are the prodigal returned and generally should be worshipped by all around them and are too gutless to say anything not on facebook or a text message....and their best mates too!!!

All into the chipper, to be put back together, just to be torn apart by the pack and then set on fire - just for good measure.

With a bow on - for added humiliation because they're not secure enough in their masculinity to just take it like a b.....

Ok I'm done :) :mrgreen:

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

X
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

just a tad :) Will update you when I sees you in person.

No idea what gorilla glue is but if its strong enough to glue gorillas back together its more than enough for that scrawny piece of...such and such

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Wait, you mean there are members of the male species who DONT think they can do no wrong, and who dont believe themselves to be the prodigal returned??? Amazing!! :D

We will do as you wish! *calls to the back* Fire up the wood chipper!!!!
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

i would like to throw in those crazy mall people at Christmas time who think they they "own the mall" You know the ones who bring baby strollers with out a baby to be seen and bump into you and give you attitude and are mean and rude. I think many people have forgot the reason there are there...*ahem clears throat* CHRISTMAS!!! So my response is with said rude shopper is Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays it is funny the reaction you get.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY