Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Ridonkulous, uncle Derek? haha, you're right it is. :lol: :lol: Nice answer by the way. I'm 50-50 on that. both are soooo good. *stomach grumbles* Or maybe I'm just hungry... :D :lol:

Oh, and wolfie, that question has not been asked yet...I think :? :D *does happy dance*

Alright, now to answer your question.....*drumroll*

If Jacob hadn't imprinted on Nessie, do you think he really would have killed her?

Yes, I think he would have. I mean, we all love Jake but we have to admit, he's very emotionally centered and he doesn't think before he acts. For example, the kiss in Eclipse and the fight in BD? So, I think he would have. *talks to Jake*

Me: Sorry Jake!
Jake: *sniffle: S'okay Fat. I know you love me!
Me: *GLOMP* Yes, I do!! :D

Okays, bye guys! :D

P.S. WE NEED TO GET RID OF THIS 10 SMILEY RULE!!! :evil: :twisted:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

If Jacob hadn't imprinted on Nessie, do you think he really would have killed her?

I think he might have. I agree with everything said above, he probably would've. He can...think before he acts alot.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*coughs* You people aren't the only Jacob-lovers on here. If Logan's idea for a Wolf Pack-RPG had ever taken off, I would have played him. However, I won't call utter dibs on him out of respect for my fellowfangirls. Sharing is Caring (And Caring Is Creepy!)

Cake or Ice Cream: Cake. Definetely. I mean, he's amazing with muffins. And personally, I love cake more than any fat kid, so we'd have cake eating contests together. Or cake WITH ice cream.... mmm. THen we could apply Hot N. COld to him (even though I hate Katy Perry.)

Would he kill Renesmee? I think he has at least something of a conscience. Even though she's vampire-demon spawn, she's still a baby. Doing that would probably, in his or anyone elses mind, equate with... murder, for want of a better term.

Does he still love Bella? Deep deep deep down, yes, but its completely overriden for his love for Renesmee. The feeling is almost unacknowledgeable now. I assume it would merely be translated to an almost sibling/soon to be his mother in law love, although he probably likes her more than most people like their mothers in law. :lol: (that and the :D are the only smileys I really like.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey there Dandy! You're right, we shouldn't have said that you didn't love the Jake-man. So wait, can we do the wolf RPG even though we're not the bosses?

I think I'll pm the bosses and ask! :D

Okays, I'm off you guys. Oh, dandy (what do I call you?) Here, take the question stick. *tosses sparkly stick with question marks on it*

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

*grabs question stick* Hmm, this reminds me greatly of MY Grammar Stick of Doom. Interesting...
And you can call me Viola, Fatima (I only know your name because I read, I am not a stalker.)

Wait, bosses? As in Mods or Logan?

Now to think of a question.... Hmmm... *strokes invisble evil mustache*
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey there Viola! (I'm not a stalker, either! :D)

Anywho, I was thinking mods because Logan hasn't been on in a while. So maybe he's not checking his PM's either? I guess I'll try both. I still have to do it... :oops: I procrastinate a lot. hehe, oh well.

*tugs on invisible mustache and runs away*

hehe, come and get me!

((P.S. I'm the notorious 3 year old here on the lex, if you didn't already know. :D))

Oh, and good luck with the question, I'll be lurking, waiting for it. :D

sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Yes, I think he would have. Jacob doesn't think before he acts, which would lead to him killing Nessie.

I can tell Logan to check his pms. I talk to him like every day. haha
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

haha, thanks. But can you do it? Because I can't be on the next 5 days. Our computer is being sent in for repairs. So I can't be on at all! :( :( I know, I'm very sad too, but only 5 days...We can make it right? Well, bye guys. See you in 5 days. Try not to miss me too much! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So I'll see you then. Bye! :(

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I come to mention the party on the Team Leah thread:
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24 ... hparty.jpg
We hope to see some of you there!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

*walks in with a giant pet walrus plushie*
Aww, I love Jaime... He's the walrus. I also love the old SKITS.
Er... why is it so dead in here? Hello? HEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO???
Oh I know why. Its because I suck at thinking of questions.

If Jacob went to Coldstone, what kind of ice cream, toppings, and size would he get?
Just because I'm hungry.