Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by -Jasper »

Hi guys! :D

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been bad.

Keeper of questions? *Yay!* I'll try and be a good question keeper.
(I'm going on holiday Sunday til Thursday, so I'll be off the lex then and abandoning my duties) :lol:

Amanda, I agree - good idea, keeping the thread alive! Thanks for the 10 questions, I'll try and think some up to add to the stock. I think we have quite a few to be going along with now though.

Thanks Ted, that's okay about you not being on here much - good you're on at all with the computer-ban-except-for-homework thing. :D

Okay Moose. :D I'm Jenni

Let's get this up ... I added Logan, he said he was up for it.
Think we should invite some other team threads? Maybe EDC, to go with Rose?
Team Rosalie's Car Wash Poll
Yes, I would like to hold a car wash par-tay! No, I would not like to hold a party
Ted
Jenni
Logan

If you are so angry about being made a vampire, what makes you stick with the Cullens?
I don't have a choice now about being a vampire, it's irreversable. At first, I considered leaving, I didn't have Emmett then, and I was still coming to terms with who I had become, but I realised it wouldn't have helped anything, it wouldn't have changed who I was, in fact, it might have made me a worse person. I might have slipped from the vegetarian diet that Carlisle and the rest of the Cullens were following, and I don't know where I would have gone anyway. I'm glad I stayed, because now I have the closest thing to a family, I have a husband, a home, we're well off, and I'm happy.

Why do you think that somebody like rose would even be interested in fixing cars?
I'll just make this answer a quickie, I think we had a question like this before. I think it's because she both feels the need to prove to people, and herself, that she isn't just a pretty face. Her human life wasn't so good, she was relying on Royce, and I don't think she wants that to happen again. She's independent. Also, it's a hobby she enjoys, and it's useful, so why not?

In the end of Bella's first book in Breaking Dawn, Bella calls Rose for help. What do you think was said and how long did the conversation last?
I don't think the conversation lasted long, Bella would be worried about Edward hearing (and he might have heard anyway), probably she just explained the situation to Rose, and Rose agreed to help. I don't think much went on, there was just the fact that Rose was going to help her and be very protective.

I've noticed that a lot of the posts here are really long!
Maybe we're just getting loads of long posts where we answer all the questions, and not many short posts, so it looks like we're going slower.

I just looked at this post in preview and I scared myself! I'll stop now. Well done if you read that - this has to be my longest ever post.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Jenni~ It's fine that you're going on holiday. PM me the list of questions already asked on here and I'll keep track while you're gone. I think as long as we know you're not intentionally ditching us, we'll be okay.

Add me to the yes for a Car Wash.

I think we should definitely invite other groups. Not just the EDC, although we may have to lay some ground rules for the food fight. That or just be prepared to side with the EDC. They already have and alliance with the Wolves. So we'll figure it out.

I'm going to PM most of the people in the group to let them know that we have an issue we'd like to discuss and we want their opinion on it. And remind them that we are alive and trying to be somewhat active. I mean it's kinda upsetting that the group has been around since January and we only have 21 pages. It makes me sad to think everyone loves their other teams more than Rose.

I also think we're starting to get way more organized over here too. So that could be helping.

I'm not upset about the long posts simply because we're trying to get the thread active again and we're trying to organize a bunch of things. Like I told EDC, I'm pretty much abandoning them for the time being to get the Garage up and running. I guess I should tell that to the bodyguards and maybe APPC too. I think that's it for me for tonight. I have a hockey game to go to. I may be on later tonight. Make me proud and do some posting guys!
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

We have 21 pages, so not as bad as 17, but still not so good.

Shall I go though the thread and look for questions already asked? Not that many pages to go through, so I'll do it now, and pm them to you.

Thanks for helping with the thread! A lot of teams are a bit dead at the moment, but we can get this one going.

So, for the party, we want to invite some teams, maybe getting some new members through the party, bring the thread to life. We can have it on this thread?

I think we're mainly a 'yes' on the party.
Yes, I would like to hold a car wash par-tay! No, I would not like to hold a party

Ted
Jenni
Logan
Amanda
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball

Post by TillyWhitlock »

First, we're going to see if it's something that most of the group would want to have. I just pretty much PMed everyone besides Management and the four of us who have already voted. So hopefully in the next few days we'll know something. If we find that the group would be interested in having a party, I think Ted is putting a PM into Elise to see if we can have a party and to see about how we would go about doing it. So for now we're just seeing if we would be interested in it. I think that the place is dead because of Easter. So we'll see how everything goes once the holiday is over.

If you want to just go through all the pages and look for questions that's fine. I know that it only took me like half an hour to go through the page to get all the members. I wanted to be sure I didn't miss anyone because Elise hasn't had the time to get them up on the first page.

Hopefully the party will bring in new members if we decide to go that way. Like I said, a party would be a great way for us to get our name out there. Everyone knows about all the other threads, but for some reason everyone seems surprised to find our thread.

So we'll see.

Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

YESSS!!!!Almost a page already! I'm very glad that all of our posts are long, it means that we have good quality posts and not just random little ones that don't add up to any discussion at all. We're much better this way.

Moose~ You're fine when writing your thoughts down! At least it's all making sense to me, but that could just mean we're both crazy :lol: I felt like i couldn't really organize my thoughts enough to write them out sensibly when I first joined the lex, but I think everybody goes through that. Its just something you have to get used to! & even now, i still feel like i dont make sense a lot of the time, but its no biggie! We understand it, even though you might not! & I agree about procrastinating, I love it! Its the only way I ever get anything done! Ooohh, thats kind of contradictory...

Tilly~ You're out of school already? You don't have to tell me exactly, but around how old are you? If that's too personal you don't have to say, I'm just curious. Yes, I was banned from the computer but I shouldn't get into too much trouble if I'm caught. Anyway, I always have a tab of something homework related up so I can flip to it whenever I need to! I should be good!& thank you so much for doing the questions for Jenni while she's gone! You could be the "co-keeper of the questions" or something :lol: But seriously, i truly appreciate everything you've done over here. You've been a huge help and I can tell that you're really dedicated.

Same goes for you, Jenni! Thank you for everything you've done, you are one of the few true, dedicated Rosalie fans! We'll miss you while you're gone, but I'm sure you'll have a great time! Love ya! P.S. I read your super long post! Every word of it! Do I get a gold star or something? *looks at jenni with pleading eyes*

Well heck, thanks to everyone that's joined and maintaned posting here (even somewhat)! I don't think it's that people don't love Rosalie as much as the other characters, I just think there are less Rosalie fans out there because you really have to see through the pretenses she puts up and understand her and her situation. I'm glad we have this thread to discuss all of that on, no matter how slow it may be at times!

& I just PMed Elise with the party request! I'll tell you guys when I get a response back from her, but she'll probably drop by here when she has the time to get on and might even announce it then!

Ugh, look how long my post is already! & I haven't even answered questions yet! Enough of my blabbering I guess, its time to work!

If you are so angry about being made a vampire, what makes you stick with the Cullens?
What else do I have? If Idon't stay with the Cullens I'll be alone and vulnerable. I'll turn into a monster. I don't want that life either. There's no way to win for me, but staying with the Cullen's is the least difficult option so I'll stick with that. & it's not ALL bad anymore. I've got Emmett now and we don't even have to stay with the Cullens all the time. & then I've got Renesmee too, she's worth enduring anything the rest of my family puts me through. Even things with Bella seem to be getting better, the pregnancy brought us a lot closer together. All in all, its not as bad as it used to be. It could be MUCH better, & I still hate the vampire life Im stuck with, but its npt as horrible as I once thought it was. Im managing, even if it may be just barely.

Oh wow, that was the only question I'd missed! I guess I'm good then. Keep up the posting and I'll see you all later!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Tilly~ You're out of school already? You don't have to tell me exactly, but around how old are you? If that's too personal you don't have to say, I'm just curious. Yes, I was banned from the computer but I shouldn't get into too much trouble if I'm caught. Anyway, I always have a tab of something homework related up so I can flip to it whenever I need to! I should be good!& thank you so much for doing the questions for Jenni while she's gone! You could be the "co-keeper of the questions" or something But seriously, i truly appreciate everything you've done over here. You've been a huge help and I can tell that you're really dedicated.
Ted I have no problem telling you guys that I'm almost 23. I'll be 23 in two months. June 12 to be exact. Which means I graduated like five years ago. Wow that was a long time ago. I already went through College and all that jazz too and I've been done that for a year. So I graduated high school at 18 and college at 21. Which is relatively normal. If you guys have any questions about anything let me know. I can pretty much help you all around. Except in math. I'm no good at it.

Any way enough with my rambling about my age. I feel old sometimes when I talk to you guys. Haha. That's funny. Me feeling old because I talk to a bunch of girls that are still in school. I love it though. Okay lets get this back on track.

Jenni and I are going to have everything backed up twice so I agree with the two of us being Co Keepers. It works.

So Ted PMed Elise which is a step in the right direction. As soon as we get word back from Elise we can continue on with the major party planning. Now here is the question. If we get the go ahead on the car wash, when would you like to have it? I know Jenni you don't get done school until July. So do we want to wait? I know the APPC is having two parties in June and that means that month will be a little busy. We could put it off until July and it could be a celebration about school being out for everyone at the Lex. And we could make it a car wash/block party hosted by the Garage. We could invite all the teams and have people show up as one of their personas. It could be like this huge barbecue and there would be all the foods you would find there. Plus of course vampire friendly food.

I think that's it for right now. I'll be gone all day tomorrow because Shane has off and then we have a party to go to at like 5. But I may be on later that night. I may be around Saturday if Shane lets me get the computer, and Sunday I'll be in Delaware. I'll tell Kiki you all said hi since I'll see her. I'm definitely going to miss you guys. I think it sucks that I can't get in Lex time. It really does make me sad. :-( I feel really bad about leaving you guys high and dry. But I'm thinking that since I sent out a TON of PM's to remind people about the thread then maybe we'll have more party ideas. I'll be back Monday morning at the absolute latest. Take care my peoples.

Twi-Twin=Kimmy
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hi guys!
I just wanted to pop in to say hey :)
I want to be involved with the party I love Rose but im really busy atm so im not sure how much I can help
I'll come back to this thread in a few days when im less busy and see whats going on!
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Okay guys I'm really sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I have been busy with Team Carlisle.

Ted
Jenni
Logan
Amanda
Sarah

Well I stick with the Cullens because if I didn't, I would be real lonely. And for Emmett, of course. The Cullens keep me some company that I wouldn't have if I had left them. And if I don't stay with them, I might accidently resort to drinking human blood instead of animal blood, and I don't want that.

~Sarah
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone!

Hey Jess, hey Sarah! Good to see you here. :D

Amanda, thanks for pm'ing lots of people about the thread, and for taking care of the questions when I'm gone!
I get out of school this year on July the 17th, I think. (just remembered that that's the release date of adventureworld here ... don't ask how I know that!)
Not sure if I'm going on holiday ... other people might be on holidays though, so we have that to think about. We shouldn't have to wait until then ... I think there's probably some other half-term/week off school break or a weekend that most people could come to.

Also, are we counting the mafia as a team? Just wondering, because the last party was held by them, inviting all the teams, which was really good. They got a new thread for their party, but I think we want to have ours here? Could be confusing for any newbies joining in the middle of the party, or questions, but it will get people posting here.

Thanks Ted, you're really good on the thread too! Do we have official leader people? I think Elise is ... and it might be on the front page, so forgive my typing-aloud. :lol:
Now I must award you your gold star. :D Well done for reading all of that!

And a question ...
This came from a newbie questionaire - you might have answered it already, but I don't think so .. so I'll answer it!
What's it like having Edward as a brother?
At first, I didn't really like having Edward as a brother. I knew he could read my mind, and I hated the lack of privacy. My thoughts are meant to be private, and although he tried to act normal, I knew he disapproved of them. I think that made it tenser between us - we were so different, too. Over time, I suppose I've grown used to it, I would definitely count him as a brother, not just another person living in the house. We don't get on brilliantly, but not too badly either. Having him as a brother is okay.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey guys, can I join? Can someone pm me the questionare?

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥