Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Okay... 100 Monkeys... FREAKING INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! And I met Jackson... Twice... by complete chance too. Okay here's part of the story. We got to the parking garage that is across the street from the club and it hated me and the girl I was with so we parked three blocks away. Well after the show we got everyone's autographs from the three bands that played before the Monkeys and then we got the Monkeys signature and Jordan took pictures with everyone. I got my picture with Jerad. But no sign of Jackson. So we head back to the car that's parked in the hotel parking garage three blocks away. We were talking about how even though we didn't get to see Jackson, it was still a good night. We got to the parking garage and walk like ten feet into it and BOOM! Hair. Jackson hair which can be spotted from no where. Uncle Louey was with him. And we had already gotten his signature and he remembered us so he waved and smiled at us. Then Jackson turned around and we asked for pictures and an autograph. He signed our album covers, but rejected the pictures because he was in sort of a rush. So we get back to Jordan's car and we're both shaking like a leaf. We get settled enough to leave and then Jordan realizes she's five bucks short to pay for parking. So we go on a search for an ATM. We walk into the hotel and there they are. All the Monkeys minus one of the Bens. Oh and we even got Marty's signature. So we find this ATM and run into him yet again. We asked him and he said sorry Darlins. We melted. Like seriously. We left the hotel with permanent smiles on our faces. It was the greatest night ever. I'll give you the photobucket link after I get Jordan's pictures so that you can see all the pictures.

And now to get back to topic of Rose....

Do you think you and Emmett would have fallen in love if you had met when you were both human?
I would love to say yes. However, I would have looked down upon him because he didn't have the money that I had. He wouldn't have been able to provide me with the life I dreamed of. Yes I would have let that be a major factor in my decision, but if I didn't fall in love with him, he would be my what if.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

^^WOW
you have no idea how much I hate you right now :lol:
man, stupid England! :evil: why do I have to live here?!?! Why I ask you Why?!?!

and the forum is great derek!

well i've already answered the question, so yeah....
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

AMANDA! YOU MET JACKSON! :D :D :D :D :D
His hair must make him easy to find in a crowd. :lol: Can't wait for pics!

Question: *jitter*
Do you think you and Emmett would have fallen in love if you had met when you were both human?
*heeheee - Jackson* I would like to say that we would have, but as a human I was quite different. I cared more about money and keeping up a good status with the public. Emmett didn't have much money, and we lived very different lives. If I had got to know him, it would have taken a while for that to happen, and maybe eventually we would *teeeeeeeheeee* have fallen in love. In all honesty, I doubt it.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

:o :shock: You met Jackson?!?!?! I MUST HAVE PICTURES!!!!!! & he called you darlins!!AAaaaw!!I love Jackson!! :D

Of course we would have fallen in love, that's inevitable since we're made for each other, but as a human I doubt I would have let myself even consider him as a possibility for me. My first requirement for a husband was a good public status, which came along with lots of money. Emmett didn't have that as a human so I would have overlooked him.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball

Post by TillyWhitlock »

OMG it was the sweetest thing ever. And you know what, he's short. Like I expected there to be a decent amount of height to him. I thought he was closer to Shane's height... but he's not! He's more my height. And I'm like 5'4. Shane's 5'10. But it was still the greatest night of my life.I literally could have reached out and touched him. And I almost bumped heads with him. He dropped our CD covers after he signed them and we both went to pick them up. But I backed away to check out his butt in those awesome jeans he was wearing. And part of me regrets that, but he has a good butt. So I can't really be too upset about it. And just to hear the word darlin come out of his mouth in his Texas accent, I just went to mush. I was jello. *sigh* I'll never forget that. And seriously, Jordan and I were the only two people there who got his autograph, and that's because we were lucky.

Okay, so just to let you guys know, Nena gave us permission to leave the party thread open until it reached 100 pages. So we thank Nena for that. Go over and have some fun.

Ted, would you and Jenni mind telling the other teams that it's still open, and will remain open until we get to 100 pages?

No new questions... Cool I seem to be up to date on everything. Hey Ted, who is all on the cheer squad? Just out of curiosity. I know obviously Me, you and Carrie, but is there anyone else?

Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Ooh, I totally forgot to come over here and tell everybody that we still had the party thread :oops: my bad! But I'll be sure to do that Amanda! & you should have taken a picture of Jackson's butt, I want the glory of seeing it too! :lol: It sounds like you had an amazing time!

& here's our official cheer squad list! As of now...

Me~ Captain
Carrie~ Co-captain
Logan~ base
Till, Derek~ You never gave me your positions :?

Remember, new members for the squad are always welcome so you can PM me anytime about joining! If you're new to the garage, or if you've been around for a while, it doesn't matter, we'd love to have you no matter what!

& speaking of which, it's time for us to present a cheer! We've got an official welcome cheer now, take a listen!
*grabs pom poms from her office and starts to jump around as she yells*

Welcome tooooo... *drumroll*
THE GARAGE!
Where we worship Rose and fix up cars!
We love her hair, her eyes, her smile,
but most of all we love her style!
Classy and confident,
graceful yet strong,
that's what she is,
& what we long!
It's why we gather here today
to celebrate Rosalie, WHOOPEE HOORAY!!!
*flips, splits, and claps**

Oh yeah!! We've got some other cheers, but Im going to wait to unvail them 8-)
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey Ted, nice cheer, Erm, can I ask you a question? Have I joined this thread already? I've joined so many I can't keep track...hehe... :oops: Anyways, let me know, ok? THANKS!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Renesmee_Bella probably not. Ted just sent us that are in the cheer squad a mass email to figure things out and to make double positive of our positions.

And to everyone else... I have a present...... LINK TO PHOTOBUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you guys get to look at all 284 pictures that were taken between me and my friend Jordan. Tee Hee Hee.
http://s667.photobucket.com/albums/vv34 ... Lancaster/

Okay... I'm up to date here... so I'm thinking about going to read some fan fiction. Later gators.

Twi-Twin=Kimmy
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Renesmee_Bella, I think I remember you joining this thread. :lol:

Amanda, I'm looking through now! :lol: A lot of pictures - and Jackson even played a trumpet (i think that's what it is :lol:).
AWESOME!

Nice cheer, Ted. XD It's catchy - I'm on the edge of my seat for other ones.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Jenni~ Yep. That would be the trumpet. And I died when he picked it up and started playing it. I seriously think he played every instrument that was on that stage that night besides the drums. I remember the guitar, the bass, the keyboard, the trumpet, I think he played the really tall drums/bongoey thingies. It was just an incredible night all around.

And Renesmee_Bella. I had a brain malfunction when you asked if you joined the thread. I for some reason thought you were asking about the cheer squad. But I do actually think you already joined. I could have sworn I saw your application filled out already. Hmmm... I might have to consider going through all the information again.

Alright guys. I'm out to work on some stuff. If you need me, well you know how to get a hold of me.

Love you all

Twi-Twin=Kimmy