Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Okay guys... Question time! Thanks to Fat for coming up with the question. And I just got out of the hospital, so long story short... I'll be on periodically. And with this weekend being a holiday here in the states, I won't be around at all. So thanks for coping with me not being around as often as I should. I'll get around to answering the question later. I'm just too tired to do it now.

If Rosalie had a choice in being a vampire and being able to have children or being human and not being able to, which would she choose?
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Tilly: why were you in the hospital?

Derek: hehehehe I didn't know you were poetic!

If Rosalie had a choice in being a vampire and being able to have children or being human and not being able to, which would she choose?[/quote]
I think she would choose being Vampire and being able to have children so that way she can still have Emmett and have kids instead of having to choose between the two

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Raven~ I was in a car accident like a week ago. I had to have some minor surgery done. They kept me. Now I'm out. And resting. So there's not much I can do except feel tired and run down. But the docs say that's normal for the next week or two. I'll be weak. So I'm fine. I'm getting all better. I promise.

{b]If Rosalie had a choice in being a vampire and being able to have children or being human and not being able to, which would she choose?[/b]
She'd probably be a vampire and have kids. She wanted that experience, plus she'd get to keep Emmett. Everything works out for the best with her.

Okay. Still working on getting healthy. Going to rest now.

Twi-Twin=Kimmy
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

*busts through window*
I'M BACK!
Yeah, sorry i've been missing. I'd tell you why, but you would totally be bored within the first two seconds! I will, however, promise that I'll be a good cheerleader and be on here more, okey day?

TILLY, You did NOT tell me you were in a car accident!!!!! are you ok? you said you had minor surgery. What was wrong? I'm freaking out right now! :o

And....now onto a question!

If Rosalie had a choice in being a vampire and being able to have children or being human and not being able to, which would she choose?
I am a very firm believer that if Emmett were involved in the vampire deal she would choose immortality. I don't think that Rosalie would seriously give up an eternity with Emmett to a child that she does not have yet. Now, that does not mean that Emmett would not try and "make" her choose humanity. If he knew that it would make Rose happy if she had a child, I think that he would be there for her whenever she needed him and that he would let her make the choice. He wouldn't feel delighted that he was giving up Rose, but at least he would be making her happy.

I'm going to start going around in circles if I don't stop there. See ya everyone!

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

Hey there, i'd like to introduce myself - I'm Remmett_Until_Dusk

... is it just me or did i just sound like Edward introducing himself to cheif swan? :shock:

*shakes head* sorry, i get distracted. ahem.

anywho, I am a big fan of miss monkey man - Remmett does stand for part Rosalie and Part Emmett - and so basically...

I wanna join. please??? :)
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

hi dani
all you need to do is fill out this questionaire
-What was your first impression of Rosalie?

- What do you like about Rosalie?

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.

- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire.

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?

- Why choose Team Rosalie?

-What sounds like a good Team Rose theme? A Salon, or do you think she wouldn’t want to help make others beautiful? Give some ideas.*Officially Team Rose is Rose's Garage and Repair Shop* Now taking suggestions for Mangement and promotion titles.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey Remmett!
Welcome to the Garage!
Just fill out the questionnaire like Jo said, and then you are offically part of the Garage!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Carrie~ I'm fine, I promise. Just some internal bleeding. I guess something with my spleen. I dunno. I didn't ask too many questions. I promise I'm okay. And if I'm not okay, then I promise that as soon as I get better, I'll come out to you so you can kick my butt. Okay?

Whoa... New member soon. YAY!!! We get to use our cheer for the first time!!!

*stretches in anticipation of a new member*

Okay guys. I'm off. Remember the party thread is still open. Thanks to Derek, Sarah, and Chels who are completely blowing it up right now. Remember to stop in and show some love.

:-)

Twi-Twin=Kimmy
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Ok. Whew. Just making sure there, Tilly.

This is exciting! I need to stretch. *pulls leg up to forehead* Ah.

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Welcome to Team Rose, Remmett! :D I knew your name was some form of Dani/Danni, but to be honest I have so many friends called Dan/Danni/Danny, that I get so mixed up! :lol:

I think she would choose being a vampire and being able to, because it's the best of both worlds, especially if she has Emmett. I think the only thing she really misses about mortality is the fact she can't have kids, so being a vamp with kids would be good for her.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy